Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria (59326 Views)

Nothing Like Privacy Again": Video Shows Man And Dwarf In Hotel, Social Media Us / Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) / Regina Daniels Squats In Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2019
ola33t:

Pls what does he do for a living ?
The good question on my lips
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Jelogo:
Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …

A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira) Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you rake in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis 

If you think this is crazy, wait till you hear the full gist!

Mind you, the First five people (3 Ladies and 2 Guys) currently using this Blueprint have already raked in over 2million Naira in profits within the pace of four months doing this business!

I Can't Wait Show Me The BluePrint

See, let me be frank with you, this is not the usual blah blah…

I bet you already heard about mini importation business and you didn’t know how to go about it, or you’ve already started but your products are not selling.

Maybe you are even selling but it’s taking forever to finish selling your stock.

Whichever way, this is probably because you still going about it the old version way.

Well, I don’t blame you, you just don’t have access to information that works.

I believe you will be interested in …. let’s say a 20 piece product that cost a total of 16,550 Naira ( shipping inclusive) and sold a piece for 15,000 Naira.

It’s a simple math … multiply 15,000 * 20 (products) = 300,000 Naira. This is Just from 16,550 Naira.

Mind you all this can be sold within a week following this same Blueprint.

Let me tell you something you don’t have to travel out of the country before you make it big in Nigeria, what you need is access to information that works
https:///yMQYkm

I bet you would sell that blueprint.

If people using your blueprint are already raking in millions, only God knows what you are making. With that being said, what can a few thousand naira do for you, a multi millionaire?

Some of you are yet to perfect your scams.
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2019
ola33t:

You didn't hear??!... He owns a company called "Richer Than Dangote Inc". You need to keep up. grin
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by DeviIhimself: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Alright, thanks.
[/s]
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by DeviIhimself: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

[/s]
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by West2019(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
oga he's a Ghanaian how is it my fvckng busssiness if he blows or not?
Btw how did he made his money? undecided
its ur fucking business if its not I dnt tink u will create ur good time nd comment .

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
If Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain
The mountain will go to Mohammed.

Make money my people, even the high and mighty will bend over for your sake

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by kenyawest: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
And why is NL promotng this ugly Ghanaian? undecided enough ahbeg he don do.
what's up with this hate on GH guys making

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by ATTAH012(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Rich man, common 2 buy teeth 2 fix naa wahala, n u say u get money.
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Okworigeorge(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Jelogo:
Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …

A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira) Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you rake in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis 

If you think this is crazy, wait till you hear the full gist!

Mind you, the First five people (3 Ladies and 2 Guys) currently using this Blueprint have already raked in over 2million Naira in profits within the pace of four months doing this business!

I Can't Wait Show Me The BluePrint

See, let me be frank with you, this is not the usual blah blah…

I bet you already heard about mini importation business and you didn’t know how to go about it, or you’ve already started but your products are not selling.

Maybe you are even selling but it’s taking forever to finish selling your stock.

Whichever way, this is probably because you still going about it the old version way.

Well, I don’t blame you, you just don’t have access to information that works.

I believe you will be interested in …. let’s say a 20 piece product that cost a total of 16,550 Naira ( shipping inclusive) and sold a piece for 15,000 Naira.

It’s a simple math … multiply 15,000 * 20 (products) = 300,000 Naira. This is Just from 16,550 Naira.

Mind you all this can be sold within a week following this same Blueprint.

Let me tell you something you don’t have to travel out of the country before you make it big in Nigeria, what you need is access to information that works
https:///yMQYkm
09029772437 WhatsApp
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by sylve11: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Nigerians, as usual... Do you know his house? If yes, go & ask him!

grin grin grin cool

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by fergie001: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
This presenter's husband is enjoying .....whatttttttttttt
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Bonapart(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
If Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain
The mountain will go to Mohammed.

Make money my people, even the high and mighty will bend over for your sake
which money?
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Bonapart(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Promoting ke!! Guy wey don blow before nairaland dey even post his stuff...Enjoy the guy bro.
dude was an ordinary local tout. Till now he no get one naira
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by ikubese: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Money speaking!

Don't forget to subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrvXTo2nYY
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by whitedove(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
I heard he also appeared on a music video too,@firs, where are you? collect his tax kia kia....at least na yon yon rich Nigga hin be
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by lanrex101: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Enemy of progress
WorWorBoy2:
And why is NL promoting this ugly Ghanaian? undecided enough ahbeg he don do.
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by sligo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
And why is NL promoting this ugly Ghanaian? undecided enough ahbeg he don do.
abegii
Bad belle, how e tey disturb you
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
sligo:
abegii
Bad belle, how e tey disturb you
And how is it your fuvking business in what I type?

pain me? lol.

Am not the only one tired of seeing the Ghanaian devil 54 people also agree with me. Kiss that dick head.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by mercyviv(f): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
He's now on top of the world...and now a celebrity! Yay!! Where are his fans?!
Who do us like this?!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.