Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,143 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) (26315 Views)

Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims / Wike Compensates Victims Of 2019 Election Violence With N450 Million / Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
MANNABBGRILLS biko if u knw how to reach Baba Ruga,tell him to RELEASE SOWORE.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by iHart(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Franklyspeakin: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hardwork should always be rewarded. Who will reward my neighbor whose knacking skills gets his girlfriend's screaming all through the night??
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by simple250: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bayoibee:
Why does it always feel like this RRS police squad have more sense than the other types...

Maturity differentiate them from OLOPA . ...
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by alizma: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...action prevents...

...actions prevent...
Thanks
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by davillian(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
There is something really different about these RSS guys in Lagos.
Seems that's were you find sane police men.
You see them helping old people cross the road
You see them help you start your car if the ba3 is flat....
The show lots of concern and care
I remember one night we called them and they came all the way from Ikeja with full team.
They even look better and neat.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
When I'm in a traffic jam at night, esp around Oshodi or Orile and I see police patrolling, I always drop something for them.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by ArticleBeast: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...action prevents...

...actions prevent...
Their action prevented*... It happened in the past.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by davillian(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
harley88:

Shouldn't they be rewarded for working over time. As much as we all hate the NPF, the RRS under the leadership of Tunji Disu is a completely different story. I doubt anyone in Lagos has any negative report on the RRS.
Please let's appreciate them when necessary.
They are well behaved...
I saw one helping an onld man cross the road...but I could not take pictures
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Armed robbers still had their field day. I was in that hold-up. The annoying part was that there was a police patrol at that spot where robbers were oprating. They refused to stop their robbers from robbing commuters. They said that was not their primary assignment. What a country!
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Their action prevented*... It happened in the past.
There is a difference between the context of the sentence and that of the action.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by GMbuharii: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Brown envelope...
Hmmm reminds me of branRuph!

Nice one from TD

Lzaa come and see good olopa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...action prevents...

...actions prevent...
which one is correct now?
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by jmichael259(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...action prevents...

...actions prevent...

Their action prevented..
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Wickedfacts: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
adeoba2008:
Armed robbers still had their field day. I was in that hold-up. The annoying part was that there was a police patrol at that spot where robbers were oprating. They refused to stop their robbers from robbing commuters. They said that was not their primary assignment. What a country!

You have a penchant for supporting criminals. I'm sure you were one of the robbers sef.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by BabaO2: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
celebrating an officer for doing his job..

mediocre people...

God will save me soon from you na hands.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by LZAA: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
GMbuharii:
Brown envelope...
Hmmm reminds me of branRuph!

Nice one from TD

Lzaa come and see good olopa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You have a penchant for supporting criminals. I'm sure you were one of the robbers sef.

You are mad.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
That's why they need more policers officers,so they can work on shifts...it enhances their performance more.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
How
Much was given to them
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by wwwihy: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bayoibee:
Why does it always feel like this RRS police squad have more sense than the other types...
You are right, the Lagos RSS are the most well behaved and hardworking
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by alphaNomega: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
harley88:

Shouldn't they be rewarded for working over time. As much as we all hate the NPF, the RRS under the leadership of Tunji Disu is a completely different story. I doubt anyone in Lagos has any negative report on the RRS.
Please let's appreciate them when necessary.

They are paid for working over time
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Bayoibee: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
wwwihy:

You are right, the Lagos RSS are the most well behaved and hardworking
I swear bro, I always notice there’s a feeling of confidence whenever I encounter them compare to the rest wey be na fear go dey catch me because they’re unpredictable...I wish they granted Lagos our state police we’d be free from this FG police, sars and anti cultist brutality...
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Akanbeez: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
mmm this is Nigeria

Anyway Transit Ford Bus Available for sales @ Opic, Berger. WhatsApp or call me 09061173365
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by sizer07: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Abdulazeez99:

https://leakers.ng/news/2095-photos-rrs-compensates-officers-for-patrolling-till-dawn-over-fallen-truck/

Wow...A welcome development. When you reward WE......... the(olokpas) like this with mouth watering cash gifts, its serve as motivations and will also spore us to want to even spend 7days strait on an accident scenes like this,no shaking, provided more akpalakpala will come from where this one comes from. Remember police is ur ( Friend )and (Bail)is free. But don't forget to come along with file and BiRo akpalakpala( money) plus anything for the boys package when coming to the station ok. BAIL is free as usual

Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by farouk2much(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nothing like compensating its bribing....
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Wickedfacts: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
adeoba2008:

You are mad.

Your father the nonentity is mad.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by ademajek(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
I got caught up in the said traffic, and I am really glad to hear about the reward thing, coz I was just narrating the Friday traffic ordeal to my colleagues and how the RRS, FRSC and even the Army were present all through the night. The officers deserve the rewards regardless of what it may be.
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by Donbabaj: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
I just love the neon signs on the RRS Uniforms and bikes. Never knew their uniforms are these colourful.

Eko o ni baje!
Re: RRS Compensates Officers For Patrolling Till Dawn Over Fallen Truck (photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

The policemen really deserves the compensation, they handled everything with care and urgency, that was the first time I saw the Nigerian police being responsible.
this comment touch me somehow. Don't know y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / Nigerian Troops Free Citizens Imprisoned By Boko Haram In Gwoza (photos) / Who Is The Highest Ranking Military Officer In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.