Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? (7278 Views)

Opinion: Same Sex Schools Are Better For A Child's Academic Success. / He That Thinketh He Fall,take Heed Lest He Be Broken-tips To Academic Success / Keys To Academic Success! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by PastorOla1: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
I was left with no choise!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by luvkia(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hav always wondered why d craze n addiction to books, even when grades could not be a problem. My was kind of bad, most time d only thing that take me off book is prayers. Alot of cash around then but was 2 committed 2 books-no distractions. Could recall trying 2 read all d books in my library section at sch then.
Now I think confidence is what drives me to books.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by seedord247(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
meeting negative challenges and turning it to positive
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by DamiKhojie(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
When it comes to math and engineering frustration is the key for me I will literally curse at a problem for hours until it makes sense. When it comes to electives and writing course procrastination is key! lol anytime I try to write an essay/paper well before it's due it ends up being lackluster but when I save it till the last day they end up being gold! grin Most likely has to do with the pressure.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Chubhie: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
Results were released today o boy see as people CGPA dey wound. OAU i hail thee! My secret? Look for loopholes in the system if any and if not be sure to go the extra mile! Am out.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Chubhie: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
Results were released today o boy see as people CGPA dey wound. OAU i hail thee! My secret? Look for loopholes in the system if any and if not be sure to go the extra mile! Am out.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
motivated by the desire to please my dad and be the best!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by remmy007(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
obsessed about success,determination to prove them wrong and the desire to prove personal ability!
NOTHING MORE grin
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by creationxt(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2010
God's grace ofcourse
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Phemmmy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
I was motivated because i come from a very humble family.i see the rich's childred in their elegance and say to myself,
WE SHALL ALL MEET AT THE TOP.
This statement made me face my studies extraordinarily and i'm grateful to God today.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by loma(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
I knew Jarus had to be here!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
^Why
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by krazynaija(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
Money and Women motivate me. I dont sing i dont dance i dont play golf. But i want to drive bentleys and have 10 houses iv never even spent a night in and have to-to pursuing me wherever i go. The only way i can legally get those things is by getting good education grin not yahoo yahoo n ogun owo
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Jerekre(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
Great teachers
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Mobinga: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
Success OR[b] a lifetime of poverty [/b] Choose 1
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by silvaspecs: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2010
Always driven by my desire to ride on fine girls and have ém flock around me, even though my school had about 85:15 of guyz to gals. FUT!!!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by vincent10(m): 1:23am On Nov 02, 2010
I hate failure and d ability to gain prestige made me a success factor in achieving my strategic objectives while in d university
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by SAKUR: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2010
Odunnu:

For the first time in my life,I just failed an exam!
And to think its a very minor/simple course,an everyday practical course is killing me.
I feel so bad. I guess i'm not even fit to talk on ths subject!

I'm sorry about that too much of nairaland is not good for your young brain.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Odunnu: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2010
Blame it on NL?
I wasnt even into NL whn I wrote the exam
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by bforce(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2010
me, wen its tyme for exam, i just take a strol around town nd see rich houses nd luxirious cars, wen i come bck the buk don finish. The yearn to be wealthy gives me inspiration in excess
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Acidosis(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2010
Seriouslƴ, I neva achieve anƴthing, I just ɗeƴ start.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by lee007(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2010
What Motivated me was the Fact that my Popman used to say I was an average student, Hence i spent all my schooling days proving him wrong, I Thank God he Changed his mind about that when I was Called into the Nigeria Bar! cool
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by btlasisi(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2010
1) God grace

2) Resilience

3) Understanding myself ( Knowing my own strong point and weak point, knowing best time and best way to read )

4) Always trying to be myself ( I hate doing 'i belong' kind of things)

All these add up to create my success story
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by boomii(f): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2010
Mine was just God's favor cos how i take do am i no know.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Jarus(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2010
loma:

I knew Jarus had to be here!
. . .and I knew you too will come and look at me here smiley
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Ecash1: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2010
Repetition and Revisions.
As my Anatomy prof use to say,"Repetition teaches even a donkey".
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by mafolayomi(f): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2010
grin grin grin,@ igi iwe, eso iwe, and iwe lari ko si GP smiley
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Jarus(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2010
mafolayomi:

grin grin grin,@ igi iwe, eso iwe, and iwe lari ko si GP smiley
eso odo grin
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by JimmyBoy1: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2010
I was fired up because most my peers were ahead of me as  I was not serious in my secondary schools days. In fact I gained admission into university about 5 years most of my classmates gained admission into higher institution.

So I was determined to succeed, however I give God the glory today because I am doing well today.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by reindeer: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2010
Greatest Ife!
Although i missed out on the awo experience, i was in Faj first 2 years before running to mayfair hotel cheesy
MEdical student?You no get choice na, you gast to jack your life out.
But while on campus, after a hard day at the faculty staring at babes in health sciences canteen, you sleep till about 8. Dress up, spray ya perfume (given by your brother wey come nija last xmas) straight to moz, from moz to moremi from moremi to sports then on to LAW 209 to read grin
after wasting the whole evening, your brain go come charge!
then read like a mad man from around midnight to 2am and go back to the room to the hail of your room mates!MEDICO!!!
All in all sha, no one tells you to buckle up when you've flunked the first in-course in any of the medical courses(which are mini exams in themselves).
Final year was much easier.most of your mates don graduate tey tey, marry, some don even born 6pikins grin, so your head go dey very stable,
you no go wan miss induction so you turn very born again or crazy JACKie Chan
miss those ife years!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by engrbanky: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
Great Ife!!! Great Ife!!!
Africa Most beautiful campus
Conscious, Viggilant Progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever, backward never
For Learning and Culture
Sports and Struggle
Great Ife, Great
I love you
There is only one Great Ife in the universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Great, Great Great etc

Greatest Ife,

Ife students got to work hard, the school is a motivator in itself or else you found yourself exiting road 1 in no time. I missed OAU die,

great ife in the house, i hail ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by armyofone(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2010
Dayokanu  grin grin grin grin grin grin 30min to class end is just plain Bad  grin

very funny,  i hate to see students coming in late to class. most of my instructors will just stop talking and let them settle down. ofc, all eyes will be on that person  grin

so iwo ni that chronic later ni class mi shocked shocked shocked shocked

God bless our troops.
Go Tiger kiss Go!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The Standard Size Of Room In Residential Buildings / Interview Dates For Kings College, Lagos Through Neco Exams / English Words The Igbos Speak That Cannot Be Found In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.