Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? (7275 Views)

Opinion: Same Sex Schools Are Better For A Child's Academic Success. / He That Thinketh He Fall,take Heed Lest He Be Broken-tips To Academic Success / Keys To Academic Success! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by dayokanu(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2010
Is someone jealous?

You can still get Diploma in Local Government Studies form or Jumpology to know what it takes to be an Ife grad
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by iice(f): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2010
@Topic. Nothing really. Just didn't want to see anything like fail on my grade sheet.
Had a hard time reading textbooks or long notes. Never really studied for any exam. Too stressful for me.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
Now, back to topic! Haba
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Dori79: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
Keeping it cheap and rent textbooks. Honestly, they are brutally expensive and do you ever crack them again once you have completed a course?
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Vickyt: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
What spur me to read is d determination to please my mum & be able to get the good things of life cos i'm deficient. I'm obsessed with success. I prefer to die than not be rich & lady factor am unable to approach a gal now cos my pocket is not too endowed cos i believe in money & not this fake love people profess to have in poverty. Peace!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
Eagerness and being inquisitive keep me going,and any time we were taught in class,i knew for sure my colleague would still engage me 2 take them extralmural,so i studied painstakingly just 2 meet up with the task. And the fact that i always wanted 2 be ahead of the crowded pack made me the best among my colleague.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by freakcin: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
1st things 1st: KNOW THY SELF. Cliche or not, u'll only be ignoring this age-long saying @ ur own peril. Now that u've discovered urself, exploit it 2 the fullest. grin grin grin

Mine was simple: I made sure to listen attentively and overcome all manner of distraction, with this, I only need an hr @ night (reading in an undisclosed/unknown location to my friends), when my colleagues have gone to class for all night reading.

Suffice 2 say, I turned hero/genius in the eyes of colleagues who failed to discover/utilize their strong points.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Manweysabi(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2012
High IQ (intelligent Quotient, know the secrets of ur lecturers, understand there pattern of lecturing, know what they want when it comes to answering there exam questions, e.t.c) and hard work (reading strategically, attending tutorials, group discussions, solving past questions, relate with intelligent students in ur class- ask them question on things u don't understand, e.t.c). But above all, Prayers! That's what made me came out with 2.1 in Economics in A.B.U, Zaria!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by lordizak(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
keep this thread alive.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
mine is that i don't just like seeing red ink in my result and also hardworking.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Danny4show(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
GOD !GOD!!AND GOD!!! I REPEAT GOD NAANI.. LET HIM DO WITH MY LIFE AS IT PLEASES HIM..SO FAR I DO NOT RELENT IN MY STRUGGLES..SUCCESS IS INEVITABLE..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Staff Begins '3-Day On And 2-Day Off Strike' / Ican Exam Study / Tutorial Centers Around Egbeda / Idimu/ Lasu / Igando Area / Lagos State University 2nd Batch Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.