Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? (7276 Views)

Opinion: Same Sex Schools Are Better For A Child's Academic Success. / He That Thinketh He Fall,take Heed Lest He Be Broken-tips To Academic Success / Keys To Academic Success! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2010
The secrete of my sucess was my classmates.i participate actively in classroom discussions,some of them like me while others criticize me,whenever they paste our result they go to check mine,sometimes i get low grade they mock me,so desire to challenge them help me alot.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Jeezy: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ Jarus: do u remember Dapo, the guy who dressed like a gurl with lipstick and all, how bout the Awo boi called 'Obatala' who used to start his aro everyday by chanting 'this world is not my own' at 6 a.mGreateeest Ifeeeee
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by engrbanky: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2010
@jeezy i remember Dapo very well, waoh that one is one original kolomental.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by moshoodn(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
This is real crazy guys. .

I just read normally and i pass. . No long thing.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by moshoodn(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
This is real crazy guys. .

I duff my coconut for you guys. . GREATEST IFE!

Sounding codedly from FUT MINNA.

I just read normally and i pass. . No long thing.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by reindeer: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
You guys are talking about Dapo sexy/dade?
God knows what happened to him in the end, left the dude in ife.
Poor confused thing.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
Please Op, change the topic to ''SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE DURING YOUR DAYS IN OAU'' Haba, na only OAU? I fear you die ooooo
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
stevetboy9:

Please Op, change the topic to ''SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE DURING YOUR DAYS IN OAU'' Haba, na only OAU? I fear you die ooooo

No blame us o, Na because we no get job.

BTW I wan ask,  shey you get canal or soak-away for mouth or na your mouth dem bury Yar-Adua? Or wetin dey smell like this self?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
Copy copy. You've just heard the lines and won't let us rest. Anyway, you can ask your grandmother but this is absolutely uncalled for. I 'respected' you before but now, you're just like Obasanjo's excreta
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by MaiSuya(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
So na soso OAUites full NL?? angry angry

Anyway, as for me, it's GREATEST UNIBEN!!!!!!!!!

@topic,
1. The Grace of God
2. Hardwork
3.passion to suceed
4.The grace of God
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by joeleitz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
And for me it was:

@topic,
1. The Grace of God
2. Hardwork
3. passion to succeed
4. gre practice test
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by joeleitz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2010
"I am motivated by the cost of my Tuition Fee, America schools nah die so u must pass becos the fees nah in thousand $$$$$$$."

-This is so true, that's why I took a few gre practice tests before deciding where to go. Who can afford to waste that sort of money.?
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by kingbru(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2010
Motivated by fear of failure, grin
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by loma(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
Interesting. OAU guys , your gragra too much!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by ladygaga(f): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2010
self development and the fact that no knowledge is wasted

and also that what is worth doing at all is worth doing well
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by drjayzee(m): 2:50am On Nov 03, 2010
Ma Sha Allah, I thank God all d times,

1) We have a big bookshop (even b4 I was born)
2) Desire to read ahead of d class, n finding out which book d teacher use
3) After school I read in d shop when not busy.
4) In sec school, among top 3 in d class
5) In Univ, among top 5 in d class
6) Mini library at home
7) Now having access to Mega Online Libraries; ebscohost etc
cool Praying for useful knowledge n sticking to personal time table
9) Graduating with best grades.
10) Ask when u don't know.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by 175(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2010
Serious cramming tru d grace of God because na who pass exam na im sabi book 4 naija
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by ChScott(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2010
To live a better tomorrow motivates me. Most especially to have the knowledge.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by larimo(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2010
Wow!

My motivation sprang from a "little chat" I had with a classmate in my JSS 2, first term. I had finished 5th in my class at the end of my JSS1. This lady classmate of mine said before I would ever take the first position, all the other top 4 students would have to leave the school first shocked shocked shocked

I was upset but fired up! Thankfully, I came first in the first term of my JSS2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. i never looked back again.

I thank God He was behind it all for my good and though I dont know where this lady is anymore, I thank her for throwing that 'challenge' smiley wink cool

Oshemaiye, an edo girl, if you an ex-student of CDSS in the North (left in JSS2), and on Nairaland, holla back! smiley wink
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Jarus(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2010
loma:

Interesting. OAU guys , your gragra too much!

Egbon, if you don't tell us the secret behind your mega success, I will help you tell them. grin

Loma was a Super-brilliant student. I was a jambite when he was in final year.
He used to go and read inside the bush, at central mosque grin Na lie? My friend/room mate wey dey see you dey come tell me for room after coming back. One day wey I come read for that place for my SSC 111(psychology) test, I see you.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Jarus(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2010
When in Sport Hall first thing is to wake up in the morning and look at girls fetching water to bath, Then go to cricket pitch to do something
Bad boi

What of VC, Olembe, Obesere, Revolution. M.M,
I knew all of them.
VC still dey Ife o. Na so I hear o. As a postgraduate student though. The longest-serving student in OAU history grin
MM is on Nairaland. He was like a school father to me in my year 1, and our room was like his campaign secretariat when he contested and won presidency.
Obesere is the most disarmingly vocal student in OAU is the last 20 years. The guy get mouth.
Olembe was Awo chair when I was in year 2.

Btw, Tony Fash don graduate o. After 21 years in Ife(1989-2010). I read it in newspaper a couple of weeks ago.

Non-Ife guys here, abeg no vex o . That's how OAU guys take over discussions any where you have 2, 3 of them. Same happens in my office here. smiley
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by formebyme: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2010
us wey no go skool nkowetin we go do undecided
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Olami099(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
Interesting,so oau get plenty characters too.Naawaaoooooooooo
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by sweeti14(f): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
1) God i can't do it without Him kiss

2) Redemption : I was not serious in my secondary school days, so i'm making up for it with Uni

3) School fees, after all d $$$$ i go come carry yeye result go haus, my Mama go komot my head grin
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Jeezy: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yeah, the name was Orunmila, Tony Fash? Thot he had graduated years ago. 3 A's was the presido when i was in year 1, block 1, awo. and yeah i was among the boiz that used to do 'aro' to gals trying to take the short-cut thru awo to Moz! E ja de e wa wo won oooooo!!! grin grin grin

Had my best days in Ife when i was in Awo.

Knew MM when he was in rm 21 and i was in 23 back in the day. Fun memories
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by 1forall: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
dayokanu:

I know Dapo before he went mad.

So Dapo don crase?
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by reindeer: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
Tey Tey.
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by reindeer: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2010
Sorry peeps
Na so OAU dey do person when you don commot, you go beef the school tire till you commot and then you start missing the place.
I knew fryo at the cricket pitch then was always there in the evenings till he disappeared after the Bola ige saga.I heard he came back to ife in style afterwards with posh rides et all,
Greatest IIfe! Una suppose organise mega re-union o!
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
Are you guys saying Loma used to go from Awo to Agric, Pharmacy and Spider to read? That is the real "Igbo Iwe".

When I was in year 1 Vakama was the president being an independent with DSM guys(Legacy and Tomi as PRO and Sec gen) as subordinates they frustrated the guy.

They burnt all his belonging because he didnt attend Gani fawehinmis 60th birthday rally. They accused him of going to read when there is an ALUTA to be done.

When MKO died sef, We were watching Brazil vs Holland France 98, The ALUTA machine came to Amphi smashed the Projector and order us all to Gate for aluta.

I followed them but after Mopol shot Okla Gogo and some students I ran back from gate to school maintaining a speed of 60km.hr throughout the 3.5km stretch.

Fryo used to live on my block in 1999, and Obesere was on my floor, Foreigners floor in block 7 Awo. he was a funny guy sha. He used to lead our Aro and Abuse Block 8.

E jade e je ka bu ara wa oooooo
Re: What Is The Key Behind Your Academic Success? by Jarus(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2010
reindeer:

Sorry peeps
Na so OAU dey do person when you don commot, you go beef the school tire till you commot and then you start missing the place.
I knew fryo at the cricket pitch then was always there in the evenings till he disappeared after the Bola ige saga.I heard he came back to ife in style afterwards with posh rides et all,
Greatest IIfe! Una suppose organise mega re-union o!
at least Nl re-union is going on here already. grin
wey TKB, Spikey, pcicecro, cyber G, eastbay and Seun himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ican Exam Study / Tutorial Centers Around Egbeda / Idimu/ Lasu / Igando Area / Lagos State University 2nd Batch Admission List Out / Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.