Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP (629 Views)

Video: Drama As Ganduje Proposes Death Penalty For Emefiele, Bawa / BREAKING: Bursted!! Emefiele, Bawa, Are Working With Atiku / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by nairavsdollars(f): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2023
The Labour Party (LP) on Monday said it will not make comments on the actions of President Bola Tinubu especially on the suspension slammed on Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele and Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Abdulrasheed Bawa.

Emefiele was suspended by the President as a result of the ongoing investigation of his office and the planned reforms in the financial sector. Moments after his suspension, officials of the Department of State Services (DSS) arrested him in Lagos and flew him to Abuja where he is currently being detained.

On his part, Bawa is being investigated by the DSS for alleged misappropriation of proceeds of assets seized by the anti-graft agency from suspects, among other issues.

When asked to comment on the action of the president, Chief Spokesperson of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council (LP-PCC), Dr Yunusa Tanko said the party can’t make any comment on the Tinubu presidency now as they are challenging his victory in court.
“As far as we are concerned, we don’t want to eulogise any of the activities of the present government. This is because we are in court challenging the outcome of the 2023 presidential election which we believe that we won”.

“If they dig a grave for themselves, they are going to fall into it. If they do good things, Nigerians will see and judge for themselves. For us, we want to be focused on our case in court. After that, we can make either positive or negative comments on any of their activities”.

“Making comments now will give an impression that we are in support of their government which we are not doing at the moment” he said.
https://worldviewafrica.com/emefiele-bawa-why-we-wont-speak-on-tinubus-actions-now-lp/

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by Acekidc4(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Who wan Listen to Una before Who give Una Mouth to Talk??

Clowns 🤡🤡 of the Highest Order
Full Meaning of LP- LABOURERS PAIN!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by TemplarLandry: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by Ireportlive: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2023
grin

Wayo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by Feintline: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
The process through which people come into any position is far more fundamental than what they do thereafter- Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by duro4real(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Like we care to listen to ur trash. Who una eulogy help. Gang of bitter soul.eh Gba fun oga yin. Asiwaju ni Pressy wa.
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by obi4eze(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by obi4eze(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin

The focus is on the court case. LP can focus on that while we Obidients will drag the drug baron and his devilish policies with all their lying propaganda.

I challenge any Tinubu person to a discourse on his policies so far and how it affects the common man in the long run. Do your research very well before you come. I will show you how your principal's policies are flawed and how they will just enrich themselves and not the masses.
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
What do they have to say ? Sebi they were hailing him during the naira scarcity that he did well.
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by Igwe9(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good one, they said that you came 3rd but not a single day they will not mention your name more than their kick and start.
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by hafeeanubasy: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

The focus is on the court case. LP can focus on that while we Obidients will drag the drug baron and his devilish policies with all their lying propaganda.

I challenge any Tinubu person to a discourse on his policies so far and how it affects the common man in the long run. Do your research very well before you come. I will show you how your principal's policies are flawed and how they will just enrich themselves and not the masses.

So,Tinubu is not copying OBI manifestos again lol 😆

Obi supporters movement is actually good for BAT..keep it up
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by obi4eze(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

So,Tinubu is not copying OBI manifestos again lol 😆

Obi supporters movement is actually good for BAT..keep it up

I will give you £100 if you can win me in a discourse on your principal's policies like I stated earlier. Game?
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by hafeeanubasy: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
obi4eze:

I will give you £100 if you can win me in a discourse on your principal's policies like I stated earlier. Game?
Who will be the umpire?
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by obi4eze(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Who will be the umpire?

Look for an UNBIASED one, not like INEC. grin
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by hafeeanubasy: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
obi4eze:

Look for an UNBIASED one, not like INEC. grin
And not pethief OBI either

That one can lie for Africa
Re: Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP by obi4eze(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

And not pethief OBI either

That one can lie for Africa

Are you game with your UNBIASED umpire?

If you have none don't waste my time.

(1) (Reply)

South East Ignoring The Propagandists And Marching On (picture) / Atiku’s Son Appointed As Governor Fintiri Nominates 23 Commissioners / Labour Party Defends Presidential Candidate Peter Obi Amidst Arrest Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.