Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare (23732 Views)

Emefiele, Bawa: Why We Won’t Speak On Tinubu’s Actions Now – LP / Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by simple250: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pastor tunde Bakare will end his pastoria career just like his brother Chris Okotie ...
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by patorial(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bv
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Lugianostar(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Joloba people are just betrayers !!!
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by olaswim: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay.....
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Carlyscales: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Omoluabi dont do such, a Pastor shouldnt have time for silly rumours except for Pasta Reno Omokirikiri

E go soon clear for your eye

No need to reply, just save this post
We'll talk when e sheley

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by healthserve(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
FeedMeNews:
Senior Pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare, has said that he is not granting interview on issues involving Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Prof. Osinbajo is said to be setting his sights on taking over from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

However, the Vice-President’s relationship with Buhari is rumoured to have suffered a crack after he was accused of disregarding due process in the award of contracts for agencies under his watch.

Bakare told TheCable on Monday by telephone that he was not interested in talking publicly about the Vice President.

“I believe the government is perfectly capable of addressing the issues,” he said.

“I have not and I am not granting interviews on this current VP saga. If, however, my counsel is sought at all, I will handle that confidentially and not in public.”

The preacher also asked the public to disregard any interview he is said to have given over the matter.

Igbere TV earlier reported that Bakare, on Monday, appeared in clips showing him giving a sermon and telling his congregation that he would succeed Buhari in 2023.

Clips of the sermon which was given in February 2018 was culled up late Sunday and has been gaining attention on social media.

Bakare, in the video, said God had prepared him for the nation’s top job for more than 30 years.

http://igberetvnews.com/1015723/i-wont-speak-about-osinbajo-in-public-tunde-bakare/

Like you handled GEJ too in private. Why the difference in tactics?
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by solmusdesigns: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Carlyscales:

E go soon clear for your eye

No need to reply, just save this post
We'll talk when e sheley

Too much empty talk, abeg if you go bet money i dey, put your money where your mouth is Osinbajo till 2023
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yes, he is number 16 I'm number 17
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Osinbajo is a hypocrite, alabosi oshi.
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by fredoooooo: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
If you like carry loudspeakers like wailers na una sabi grin
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Hausaman(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Let me guess you mean the greek gift that the last time Ibo tasted it was 36 years ago through Fulani Sheu Shagari, or the greek gift China Obi beged to get from Fulani Atiku

Abeg produce a VP first and we can talk had rather have this talk with an ijaw man atleast they have a former VP and a Former President

Guy you wickets, you wan kill am more than 2 times ?.

The Torjan Horse is very necessary in African politics, you must be very important to receive one, if not na leferendum you will be shouting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
lanre4411:
pastor Bakare is been deceived and been used by El Rufai, Bakare is not even a member of APC he is only deceiving him self.

You're right bro.
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Let me guess you mean the greek gift that the last time Ibo tasted it was 36 years ago through Fulani Sheu Shagari, or the greek gift China Obi beged to get from Fulani Atiku

Abeg produce a VP first and we can talk .... i'll rather have this talk with an ijaw man atleast they have a former VP and a Former President

Like Chris brown said " you cant be hating from outside of a club that you cant even get in"

You are a savage bro. I still remember how Prof. Nwabueze was crying while hugging Atiku notifying him of his long lost dream of seeing Atiku a fulani Muslim become the president of Nigeria all because of Peter Obi vice position.

But they will come tomorrow to accuse the Yoruba of voting another Fulani northerner. God should not make us confused like these people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Chuks9000: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
But you can speak about others in public? Men of gods.
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Odinceblog1: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigerians Should not Feel Sorry for Osinbajo, He Must Resign – Timi Frank

https://odinceblog.com/nigerians-should-not-feel-sorry-for-osinbajo-he-must-resign-timi-frank/
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Arewa1408: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
mascot87:
Just like COZA, it's time for Osinbajo. Just the way Pastor Fatoyinbo survived,Osinbajo will survive. Nigeria is full of drama

At the end we all suffer, because no lessons learned and those coming up will do the same thing and survive... By the way, IBB survived, he is not in jail, Tinubu survived, all the Governors that stole all survived and went to the senate. Your country is full of churches and mosques as well as crime, scammers, kidnappers and all. Keep surviving, we are survivors.
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Jiokejohn: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Yes, he is number 16 I'm number 17

Oh!
You are a bit ahead of me.
Yes, he is number 16 and you are number 17. I settle for number 18 QED.
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by lomprico(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
this man go use him mouth finish himself.
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Starz825(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
lanre4411:
pastor Bakare is been deceived and been used by El Rufai, Bakare is not even a member of APC he is only deceiving him self.
See u.. wetin u know ..no be AC and CPC follow turn APC....
U hear pst bakare speak against buhari all this while....
He is a secret APC member

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Icon79(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
When we were warning both Osinbajo and his Afonja brethren that their Hausa-Fulani overlords would use them and then dump them, as usual, they didn't believe us. Now, una don seem am now. It's only a matter of time before they dump Osinbajo like a used rag.

Sad but true - the afonja's never learn … they would always play slaves to these folks angry sad shocked

O pari

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Urchman200: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Abeg produce a VP first and we can talk .... i'll rather have this talk with an ijaw man atleast they have a former VP and a Former President

Like Chris brown said " you cant be hating from outside of a club that you cant even get in" so this is what naiaraland has succeeded in doing, turning our youth against yuroba and igbo who will occupy the vice president position, y is the mighty falling? Who becomes vice to a caw rarer.

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Gforce2019: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yoruba elder are now dancing naked in public.. instead of these people to support their own person at the corridor of power , they decided to be indifferent to the issue of the incumbent vp...
Tell your man of God.. there's nothing God cannot do...
The book of Job says, he disappointed the crafty of the wicked lest their hand perform their Enterprise....
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Femijohn198: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Prof yemi osinbajo will be my president by 2023 isaah Allah..
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jiokejohn:

Oh!
You are a bit ahead of me.
Yes, he is number 16 and you are number 17. I settle for number 18 QED.
let's go man...
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by grandstar(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
This animal here has a greater chance of becoming president than this dude

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by IamOrei(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Omoluabi dont do such, a Pastor shouldnt have time for silly rumours except for Pasta Reno Omokirikiri

lol.... Omokirikiri
may God forgive u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by oluxy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Sharp man waiting to takeover from another pastor

I wonder what Father Adeboye will feel cos Tunde Bakare has always been a critic
and despise Father Adeboye

Pathological liar
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by tete7000(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Is that one ever a pastor or one of the wolves in sheep skin?
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by Legendguru: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2019
hmm
Re: I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare by nwakaibeya1: 1:12am On Sep 24, 2019
@tundebakare<<We have announced to the whole world over 15years ago>>>Judgement of prophets and pastors have began as we commanded upon the earth and beyond and whoever feels threatened is free to challenge or confront me spiritually not on social media be you whoever on earth and beyond it's authorised >Jeremiah 12:10, prophets and pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH as we declare truth to the world ?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging humans to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than the blind that criticize our unbelievable truth just like many criticized Jesus Christ in ignorance while still claiming to know God more than Jesus Christ and which God was answering those prophets and pastors then?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME and JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND AND CANNOT SEE?Behold how easy it is to say that Judgement has come upon all prophets and pastors of the whole world and go free?But if it where lies CNN and BBC would have carried this news but because its true you cant carry this greatest news but we only wait for time as you all will have no choice but to run after this news as time comes &have you read?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? / Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT / Bodies Of 42 Fishermen Kidnapped By Boko Haram Found In Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.