Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? (2004 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by olunifemi(f): 2:45pm On May 18, 2007
Its hard to tell when a guy loves a girl coz their intentions r never clear.
So guys what do u do when u actually love agirl
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by moondust(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2007
nothing!
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by teddyface(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2007
kiss her always

2 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by Bulga(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2007
I wonder if I will ever fall in love again. I have lost my faith in it. Love is nothing but madness. With time you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by iice(f): 12:59pm On May 19, 2007
Become either possessive and hella jealous or become wimps grin
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by olunifemi(f): 4:30pm On May 19, 2007
Bulga:

I wonder if I will ever fall in love again. I have lost my faith in it. Love is nothing but madness. With time you will understand.
not only u my dear
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by LuUmBiOn2(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2007
@topic

You meant to say what you'd do for your wife after your first grand child! Cause love comes last in this world, trust me.
Anyway, i could take her on vacation, you know, to a safari or a park within a serene environment. Waking up with barks from baboons and apes, go on lake cruising, game/animal viewing, wilderness excursion, mountain climbing, etc.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by olunifemi(f): 7:33pm On May 24, 2007
:d
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by Merinoz(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2007

@ Bulga Love exists any time any day.That you've been heart broken before doesn't mean there's nothing like love.Just have an open mind and believe in love cos it will surely find you someday.Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by afolayangs(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2007
Like to be with her all the time.
Call her always
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by efuah(f): 11:18am On May 26, 2007
afolayangs:

Like to be with her all the time.
Call her always

that's very true
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by titusmichael27(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
simps! here is a question for you guys.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by JIMMY1393: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
titusmichael27:
simps! here is a question for you guys.

post is from 2007 lol SIMPs werent discovered then

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by Starz825(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
what they do?
they simp around...they are easily known...one dey my WhatsApp status...dey post him girl picture every night before him sleep...shiit

2 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by paulolee(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
increase thier rate of cheating...if u kno, u kno

2 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by Deicide: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
The op is asking cause she knows females don't know how to love.......Men are the only creatures that actually love for real. We love sotay we invented love song grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by titusmichael27(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
JIMMY1393:

post is from 2007 lol SIMPs werent discovered then
are you serious right about now? let me shock you a little, Sampson was a simp.
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by merieam16(f): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dey would let her av access to the pins of their Atm nd password 2 der phones. lolz
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2020
olunifemi:
Its hard to tell when a guy loves a girl coz their intentions r never clear.
So guys what do u do when u actually love agirl
when love befalls on a guy, his girl becomes his antagonist in his wild theatre.
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by JIMMY1393: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2020
titusmichael27:
are you serious right about now? let me shock you a little, Sampson was a simp.
But he was later saved and simped no more
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
They turn to first class fools

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by fuckaholic25(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
steady fucking
Re: What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
I've never been in love so...

(1) (Reply)

Girls That Are "No Go Area" / Must We Beat Our Women / American Hermaphrodite Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.