Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Singing To A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singing To A Woman. (1916 Views)

When your Sugar daddy see you singing in the church / Shocking Benefits Of Singing Nobody Would Tell You / Girlies!! Do U Like Guys Dah Hv Feminine Voice Wen Singing?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singing To A Woman. by luap: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
Anyone ever sing or saranade a woman?

I have never done it before, and am wondering if women like it? I am thinking about doing it, but am wondering if women really like it?

I suspect many woman never experienced something like this and am wondering if they would like it?

I know it might sound corney, but I am stepping up my romantic moves.

Thanks
Re: Singing To A Woman. by MrsEve: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
Oh my goodness Luap!

My husband TRIED TO sing to me and I begged him not to lose his day job! Oh my goodness, he was singing this Nigerian song, I AM TRYING TO REMEMBER, something love of the world or something by one of the Nigerian singer,

ooooh what the name of that song he tried to sing to me! ANyway, he tried, embarassed
Re: Singing To A Woman. by MrsEve: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
It was cute but he can't sing!
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Dyt(f): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
hmmmmm i love blues *closes eyes n smiles*
Re: Singing To A Woman. by koolchicco: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
luap:

Anyone ever sing or saranade a woman?

I have never done it before, and am wondering if women like it? I am thinking about doing it, but am wondering if women really like it?

I suspect many woman never experienced something like this and am wondering if they would like it?

I know it might sound corney, but I am stepping up my romantic moves.

Thanks

My area of perfection wink
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Phate07(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2010

I once tried to sing to my gal. Was not worth it.
Re: Singing To A Woman. by MrsEve: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
Kool,

You managed not to serenade Mygoldie, are you sure?
Re: Singing To A Woman. by koolchicco: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
I'm good at it, u may ask her. @MrsEve! wink

Edited: Mrseve grin
Re: Singing To A Woman. by MrsEve: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
Who is Queen?
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Mygoldie(f): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

Who is Queen?

aint you queeneve?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Singing To A Woman. by MrsEve: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
Mrs. Eve darling grin
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Mygoldie(f): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

i see, ummmmm,
Re: Singing To A Woman. by koolchicco: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2010
What do u see? Hope I'm not the cause oh smiley
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Mygoldie(f): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
no not you sweets, its queeneve Mrseve, lol grin grin grin
Re: Singing To A Woman. by harakiri(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2010
During the teenage years, that would be considered as sexy.Try that a couple of times as a matured man and you will swiftly move from "Mr Fantastique" to "Mr Wussie" overnite.
Re: Singing To A Woman. by MrsEve: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2010
(barking ferocious)  angry
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Mygoldie(f): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

(barking ferocious)  angry

PMSL. grin grin grin grin
Re: Singing To A Woman. by mediatrix8(f): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2010
Whenever I can't sleep and he's not with me,I called him and ask him to sing a song for me to sleep ,though he isn't good enough as a singer he is always trying for me.In ASIA, The Philippines for example,man persuade a woman to love him by singing a song with a guitar in front of the woman's house, that is the first step for a man to enter her house hehehehe corny but sweet in deed, and hey,according the book I have read,that was then, I mean long time ago.That style is no longer existing, now a days man can enter the lady's house by dressing up well,bringing bunch of flowers or chocolates or simply going in having nothing but show's gentleness is ok.
Re: Singing To A Woman. by iice(f): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hmmm once in a while, yeah i like it. I've been serenaded to a couple of times. I dated wannabe musicians grin
Anyway, i used to hang out at this lake when i was a young. Camp fires and him and his guitar. Chilling air. Was cool.
Also had this huge rock in our compound then, i'd climb up me and him and watch the car lights and stars while he sang. Yeesh tongue
Re: Singing To A Woman. by CorkMr1: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2010
sing to a woman? sorry bro, its a white thing.

Blacks dont sing and it aint Gangsta to sing to a woman! , u loose respect! wink

1 Like

Re: Singing To A Woman. by babyme1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
My man doesn't even know one song. Anytime he tries singing he stops at the first line and hums the rest in a terrible voice embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Singing To A Woman. by ShyOne(f): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
If my man can't sing - please don't force me to have to listen to you as my comfort level will be ruined totally and completely!!!

If my man can sing - I want him to sing to me all day and all night. A man who can sing for me is VERY VERY SEXY,
Re: Singing To A Woman. by luap: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
Thanks everyone, I am not going to sing. I sound pretty bad. I am no musician.
Re: Singing To A Woman. by kokoye(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2010
I remember getting some barry white, luther, james ingram or peabo bryson music ready to play when I expected a visit.

Then we'd slowdance.

Always worked  wink

I cant sing.
Re: Singing To A Woman. by ugo2u(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
It works wonders, especial is you sing a custom song from your heart, it has always worked for me. it backfires when you are not in the mood and she asks you to sing.
Re: Singing To A Woman. by kokoye(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
does lip-syncing count? grin
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Dsense(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ma voice is bad angry
Re: Singing To A Woman. by MrsEve: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2010
I believe ya cheesy
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Dsense(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

I believe ya cheesy
Ure bad cheesy
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Yorisb: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2010
Got a nice voice
Re: Singing To A Woman. by MrsEve: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
I don't believe ya wink
Re: Singing To A Woman. by Yorisb: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2010
You never believed nada anyways  cheesy

[size=2pt]wonder how my Bros managed 2 convince ya[/size] tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala Dey Ooooo! / Why Our Girls Find It Difficult To Get Husbands These Days / Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen You First Ask Him(ur Bf) for Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.