Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,512 members, 7,833,691 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur (8590 Views)

Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Acting CJN Moves To Fill Vacant Seats At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by arantess: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
If you are in New York and you are the one that took this picture and you are very sure they left the seat empty immediately PMB took the stand then that's fine its an embarrassment.
But if you are just assuming that they left when he took the stand because you see some empty seats without knowing why those seats are empty or if they have been like that even before he took the stand, then be very careful how you assume so that you won't assume and find yourself in jail one day.
you are raving mad oo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
If you are in New York and you are the one that took this picture and you are very sure they left the seat empty immediately PMB took the stand then that's fine its an embarrassment.
But if you are just assuming that they left when he took the stand because you see some empty seats without knowing why those seats are empty or if they have been like that even before he took the stand, then be very careful how you assume so that you won't assume and find yourself in jail one day.

Gerrout! Jail for what?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Mrfeel: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2019
akezn:
Accusing Buhari when you dont even know the difference between find and fined. See your life outside?

[qquote author=Mrfeel post=82543310]Even Nigerians fined it difficult to understand buhari's accent, how will leaders from the Western world understand him

Just shut up its not an accusation it is what it is,
That's a typo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
The hypocrisy, lies, blackmail and abuse of human rights that our country is known for is so strong that a good leader from a another nation may not want to sit and listen to our lifeless president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Mrfeel: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2019
efighter:

Even I fined find it difficult to read the rubbish you typed here

No you found it difficult to understand it was a typo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Mrfeel: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Caseless:
a bad accent at english is better than a bad english.

Read your own english and tell me, in your mind you honestly believe your english is good?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by debaj10: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
r u deranged?

or u just lack sense?

wot kind of simpleton will be suggesting jail over a UN address?

if ur unaware of ur rights, beta go get an education.

but- if ur in support of d rubbish going on, den ignore all d above-

ur turn will come.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by orisa37: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Chastisement of his autocratic policy.
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Masterclass32: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
People got better things to do than sit down and listen to lies.

I would do same.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by bIoodykiller: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by awgumayor: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

I only made a simple comment. If you watched the lively speech you are saying and saw that they left when they saw the next was PMB then I said there is no problem and its really a disgraceful thing. But did you actually see it or watch it personally. If you did please share the video so we can see the moment they started leaving when they saw next on the agenda was PMB to speak.
I watched the whole speech. The picture was taken few minutes Buhari started giving his address. After the Brazilian president finished his speech people started leaving and came back few minutes Trump was addressing. Even when Trump was speaking some seats were empty. Aftet Trump the same thing happened to Egyptian president and Turkish president few minutes when they were giving their own speeches. So Buhari's own was not different unless they want to use the picture to mock him.
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by MiztaYouneek(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
awgumayor:
I watched the whole speech. The picture was taken few minutes Buhari started giving his address. After the Brazilian president finished his speech people started leaving and came back few minutes Trump was addressing. Aftet Trump the same thing happened to Egyptian president and Turkish president few minutes when they were giving their own speeches. So Buhari's own was not different unless they want to use the picture to mock him.

Okay now you see why I was asking the op that question? They are making it seem like it was just PMB they did that to and its very unreasonable to just present the topic that way just to mislead people to think that they left their seats because PMB wanted to make his speech.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by MiztaYouneek(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
debaj10:
r u deranged?

or u just lack sense?

ur turn will come.

Thank you. At least if I lack sense and I can reason outside the box more than you can, I wonder if you were even born with a brain in the first place. Or wait, probably yours was exchanged for that of a fish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by bIoodykiller: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

E still remain posts wey u never cross. grin grin.
It's too early to be tired, na 70yrs u still dey go.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Annie939(f): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
yeye retired general

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by debaj10: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Thank you. At least if I lack sense and I can reason outside the box more than you can, I wonder if you were even born with a brain in the first place. Or wait, probably yours was exchanged for that of a fish.
isok

u don win.

fish brain, abi?

but-

find tym to insult everyone else who called u out, eh?

aftarol, na u wise pass all of dem.

stupidity on fleek

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by MiztaYouneek(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
debaj10:
isok

u don win.

fish brain, abi?

but-

find tym to insult everyone else who called u out, eh?

aftarol, na u wise pass all of dem.

stupidity on fleek

At least you are still the only person who called me out and still quoting me. I don't insult people except they try to communicate with insultive words or statements. If you check again you will find out that you are still the only one not making any sense from my simple comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by ODB2: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Best time to go snort a line or two at the UN toilet .
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by PreyingMantis(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Caseless:
a bad accent at spoken english is better than a bad written english.
Buhari cannot write one correct sentence in English Language
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by Caseless: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
PreyingMantis:
Buhari cannot write one correct sentence in English Language
you're wrong. He wrote his own speech which he read at a town hall meeting in Lagos prior to the general election in 2015.
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by debaj10: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
lol
selective blindness is doing u, abi?
and na kweshun I ax u o.
cheesy
MiztaYouneek:

At least you are still the only person who called me out and still quoting me. I don't insult people except they try to communicate with insultive words or statements. If you check again you will find out that you are still the only one not making any sense from my simple comment.
isok.
lemme ep u. wink

StaffofOrayan:
Jail?
A typical Nigerian would be a bad leader
An oppressed waiting for the opportunity to oppress

bros is tokin abat u undecided

arantess:

you are raving mad oo
shocked

Pharaoh4rin:

Gerrout! Jail for what?
ansa d guy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
debaj10:
lol
selective blindness is doing u, abi?
and na kweshun I ax u o.
cheesy

isok.
lemme ep u. wink

bros is tokin abat u undecided

shocked

ansa d guy.

Those sort of comments don't touch me. I don't exchange words with people that don't have a simple reasoning faculty. Your opinion is best left with you as it doesn't change what I have said. Deal with it, continue your kiddish way of talking lol... They don't hurt me or even touch me one bit. Sorry I don't really care about your statements, you can move on now.
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by debaj10: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Those sort of comments don't touch me. I don't exchange words with people that don't have a simple reasoning faculty. Your opinion is best left with you as it doesn't change what I have said. Deal with it, continue your kiddish way of talking lol... They don't hurt me or even touch me one bit. Sorry I don't really care about your statements, you can move on now.
all dis typing, but u…
lmfao
liar liar, pants on fire.
they each called u out on ur insidious, nauseating opinion.
instead of make u tok sori com move on jejely, u dey defend ur excrement.
wot hope, for u?
kontinu
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by MiztaYouneek(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
debaj10:
all dis typing, but u…
lmfao
liar liar, pants on fire.
they each called u out on ur insidious, nauseating opinion.
instead of make u tok sori com move on jejely, u dey defend ur excrement.
wot hope, for u?
kontinu

Lol what a sad thing
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by MiztaYouneek(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
debaj10:
r u deranged?

or u just lack sense?

ur turn will come.

In your mind you are educated lol. What a pity
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by PreyingMantis(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Caseless:
you're wrong. He wrote his own speech which he read at a town hall meeting in Lagos prior to the general election in 2015.
You actually believe the lie you're telling yourself
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by akezn: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Idiotic product of a leaking condom.
I can bet that your father is no where near him?

Mrfeel:

Just shut up its not an accusation it is what it is,
That's a typo
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by livebyday(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Caseless:

This is incorrect and false

Facts I know

Don't say what you have no knowledge about

The president can't write English

I am not saying it to mock him

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by debaj10: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

In your mind you are educated lol. What a pity
shu! u went back?! shocked
u min, u doj all doze guys wey I quote 4 u, com stii go back to old post?!
Mr "I too bizi to drag mata"?!?
okokobioko!
breeze don meet fowl! grin
Re: Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur by hargbolahan01: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
naptu2:
Every year.

Empty Seats, As GEJ Addresses The UN General Assembly
https://www.nairaland.com/1060337/empty-seats-gej-addresses-un

Photo Speaks -Empty Seat As PMB Addresses UN General Assembly
https://www.nairaland.com/2634909/photo-speaks-empty-seat-pmb

Here someone insinuates that the reason that Yar'Adua did not attend the UN General Assembly summit is because he would have been speaking to empty chairs.

"Why Yar'Adua Shunned UN General Assembly
https://www.nairaland.com/336096/why-yaradua-shunned-un-general/3

First picture = 2012.

Second picture = 2015.
it is not empty sit as you think... it's the front sit by UN worker while the back sit has delegates and president...I watched this year event when Buhari talked that is how it is when Trump was talking too
I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Price Rises By 70%, International Airlines May Raise Fares / Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader / Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.