Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. (5667 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2019
I Love this girl to bits but I got 2 hear stuffs about her lately and is making me mad.ln short, I almost lost it last night when a popular guy in my area revealed to me the number of men that have slept with her just in my street alone. I just weak even after hearing from other people. What surprises me is that she always appear decent on the outside and even told me she's a virgin. She tells me she loves me,bla bla bla.... Someone come give me advise before I explode ooo!
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Sirmuel1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
favoryte33:
I Love this girl to bits but I got 2 hear stuffs about her lately and is making me mad.ln short, I almost lost it last night when a popular guy in my area revealed to me the number of men that have slept with her just in my street alone. I just weak even after hearing from other people. What surprises me is that she always appear decent on the outside and even told me she's a virgin. She tells me she loves me,bla bla bla.... Someone come give me advise before I explode ooo!

You better explode now before you swell up cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by horlahwaley(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please explode ooooo.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Kemibabi(f): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dump her before she gives you an std

9 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by luvyaself95(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
You wan explode LOL one bitch say she love you and she is virgin and you fall in love. Your brain is not working again trust me.

11 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
You wan explode LOL
one bitch say she love you and she is virgin and you fall in love.
Your brain is not working again trust me.
well,I never knew of her true colour until everything started revealing itself. Remember I said she always looked decent and I no get microscope eye to see her inside.
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Daviestunech(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Op he b like say I know this your gf oooo....

Just saying though,but my instinct tells me I know her shocked
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Daviestunech:
Op he b like say I know this your gf oooo....

Just saying though,but my instinct tells me I know her shocked
lol,no wyne me joor
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by luvyaself95(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
favoryte33:
well,I never knew of her true colour until everything started revealing itself. Remember I said she always looked decent and I no get microscope eye to see her inside.

no let all those kind of things dey deceive you.
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Daviestunech(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
favoryte33:
lol,no wyne me joor

But seriously just forget about her ND move on with your life...they are more gals waiting to have someone like u
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Plebian(f): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Haven't you slept with other women before you met her. For all you know the idiot that told you she slept with those people might be lying, besides you don't own her, use a condom and mind your damned business.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by faithfull18(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
What some guys say when they can't get a girl to befriend and they see someone else having what they can't.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by lilmax(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
While what the popular guy said should be under scrutiny

Make her VULNERABLE(use your brain because she can lie to you too), she will open up, then DUMP her immediately if its true

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by MistadeRegal(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Plebian:
Haven't you slept with other women before you met her. For all you know the idiot that told you she slept with those people might be lying, besides you don't own her, use a condom and mind your damned business.

angry
I have no interest on commenting on this post because I find it silly and unreasonable but your comment here completely turned me off to believe this kind of a thing could come from a female.
Is this really how cheap and disgusting women are?
angry
He should get a condom, use her too and mind his damned business? I doubt if you are real about this.
Honestly I am ashamed of you and this comment of yours even though I don't know who you are but you have just completely damaged the image of every woman out there, both the decent ones and the loose ones.
angry
All my life, I have believed sex is sacred but I thought within myself that I should get an experienced lady to settle down with since I am inexperienced about these stuff. But now, there is no point keeping myself for a woman who will share your view.
No story on how she lost it. Once she's open, she can get off.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
favoryte33:

THAT'S THE ONLY PROBLEM I CAN SEE FROM YOUR STORY. WHEN PEOPLE LIE ABOUT THE SIMPLE THINGS FROM THE START, THEY WON'T SAY A TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING UNTIL THE END.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Baller93(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol, you better don't explode ooooo....
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by donbachi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Don't mind that your friend...he's eyeing her.
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Lonelypacifist6: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
See This

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Plebian(f): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
MistadeRegal:

angry
I have no interest on commenting on this post because I find it silly and unreasonable but your comment here completely turned me off to believe this kind of a thing could come from a female.
Is this really how cheap and disgusting women are?
angry
He should get a condom, use her too and mind his damned business? I doubt if you are real about this.
Honestly I am ashamed of you and this comment of yours even though I don't know who you are but you have just completely damaged the image of every woman out there, both the decent ones and the loose ones.
angry
All my life, I have believed sex is sacred but I thought within myself that I should get an experienced lady to settle down with since I am inexperienced about these stuff. But now, there is no point keeping myself for a woman who will share your view.
No story on how she lost it. Once she's open, she can get off.
I couldn't give a flying fvck what you think, I do not owe you shit, go for the woman that you think you deserve, a woman that's still a prisoner of misogyny and you hypocritical patriarchal views, nobody I mean nobody owes anyone monogamy, monogamy is a sham and very hypocritical. Abeg dey your dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Jokerman(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Plebian:
I couldn't give a flying fvck what you think, I do not owe you shit, go for the woman that you think you deserve, a woman that's still a prisoner of misogyny and you hypocritical patriarchal views, nobody I mean nobody owes anyone monogamy, monogamy is a sham and very hypocritical. Abeg dey your dey.

Shut it... Monogamy is no scam

Humans are just reaping what they are sowing/have sown

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by nicepoker101(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Go and explode in sambisa.
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Nat404: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
favoryte33:
That's miseducation!!!
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by goodnewscliff(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
One chance Mitsubishi grin grin grin gringrin grin
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Damitism: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
favoryte33:
I feel like you are talking about my first girlfriend. Sorry bro. I've been there too. Just forget her.
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Plebian:
Allen avenue tonight? How much for short time?

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kemibabi:
Dump her before she gives you an std

kemi u eh
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by mrdharkchild(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Guys will always want to discredit your package. Whenever I'm with my guys, I never talk about my girl in the gathering, before person go tell u wetin u never hear for your life before. Fact is, if u dump her cause of this, with no proof, same guys that caused it will want to taste what u dumped. Be wise, it is d game we( guys) play. Relationship is not everyone's affair, it's an affair of 2 people.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
bro catch her first. just to confirm everything.
favoryte33:
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by YankeeJJC(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
favoryte33:
Bro, you have been nice all along, if not many but few bad guys would have marked register, seeing is believing, confirm if she's a virgin with ur eyes, not what she tells you because las Las na sorry she go use console u after wedding. Don't slack
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by boxer022(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mr exploder calm down and listen to this advice I am about to give you. You cannot assume that anything you heard about your girl outside are all true without confirming them from her. How are you sure that those your guys telling you those things about her don't have evil motive towards your relationship with her? How will you feel if she accuses you of flirting with other girls when indeed you are not doing such. If you continue listening to gossip and side talks it will not only affect your relationship but also your marriage as you lack trust and can believe anything you hear outside.
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Kevsmart88(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Probably still intoxicated by 'I LOVE YOU' syndrome....guy wake up...the earlier the better 4 U..love is a beautiful thing but gets real ugly when u realise you've been played....
Re: This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. by Plebian(f): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
FCBboy:
Allen avenue tonight? How much for short time?
pigs like you can't breathe the same air I breathe, you think you can slut shame me? Hahahahahahahaha

I eat dimwits like you for breakfast. You are not fit to lick shit off my Anus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) / She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind / Who Has Seen This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.