Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind (5663 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by olajonzin(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2020
sorry if i type many error in my english.....she came to book game in my shop ....since i am the only one in shop and i only have one laptop for booking...i allow her to come inside where i was sitting so she could be confortable with her booking....ever since then she coming around that she came to greet me ....she even tells me that she tired of her sister....she is staying at her sister place but sister would not allow to come outside...she just manage to come and see me...but...we are not dating....why would she be saying those word to me ....as if we are both in relationship....she even gave me her to call her....i do call her most time i feel confortable to call her .....guy with experience .....what do you think she really up to
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by wildcatter23(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2020
shocked

my guy.....she don use her hand serve you food.
whether e sweet, bitter, salt or pepper plenty or say e cold abi e hot na you Sabi that one.

if you nor want eat or feel e go purge you make you swerve.

it's either you gonna smash or you gonna take a walk.

whatever you come up with is your decision

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by olajonzin(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2020
i need advice on this ....anybody with better i idea
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Hollysaint: 10:52am On May 29, 2020
Mmmm
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Friedturkey: 10:52am On May 29, 2020
Ola you dey jonze too much.

The question no be wetin dey her mind, na wetin dey your mind. You like am? You wan make una run serious parole? You just wan dey nack am?

Whatever the answer, make your move accordingly. When you act, her response go tell you wetin dey her mind.

QED

4 Likes

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Horlertoungy(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2020
Oh boy, the babe need you in the other room o. Try to insert your plug into her socket first and see if there gonna be something else after that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by divineuk(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2020
Ask her out
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by olajonzin(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2020
Friedturkey:
Ola you dey jonze too much.

The question no be wetin dey her mind, na wetin dey your. You like am? You wan make una run serious parole? You just wan dey nack am?

Whatever the answer, make your move accordingly. When you act, her response go tell you wetin dey her mind.

QED
i like her but she is to young to date ....that why i want free my mind about what i really feel about her
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Holumhidey(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2020
Egungun! Hmmm.....

1 Like

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by olajonzin(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2020
Holumhidey:
Egungun! Hmmm.....
which one be egungun...oga tell me wetin dey sup nah
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by donbachi(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2020
"Onye kele sunny,sunny ekele ya".

1 Like

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by olajonzin(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=donbachi post=90081494]"Onye kele sunny,sunny ekele ya".[/quote ok with your rubbish language
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Hypnotise: 12:44pm On May 29, 2020
She don dey give you green light. Habi you want make she carry microphone do announcement?
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by paulolee(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2020
guy face your work o before u go use all ur savings and income from bet shop take fire free games for her, before we kno u go theu stake visuals for her with your money and we all kno say visual soccer and gals no de go on the same line..na d meaning of wen bible say u cnt serve two masters...u gat face the baby soccer or face the bea...na u kno o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by merieam16(f): 12:51pm On May 29, 2020
It will only end in tears
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Vickho6(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2020
merieam16:

End in wetin,,, if u are.in his shoe what will u do? Abi na bad belle
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by olajonzin(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2020
merieam16:
....tell me how it going end tears...the story jst got started ....have you see the ending...
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2020
She is looking for who to move in with.
Las Las you go fall for her and she will move in with you except you don't live alone.

Many girls who are not comfortable with their present homes are looking for guys to move it with.

The greeting will start from your shop to your house, next thing she don run commot her sister house come begin live with you.

At the beginning e go de sweet but will surly end in tears, premium one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by merieam16(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
olajonzin:
....tell me how it going end tears...the story jst got started ....have you see the ending...
lol..dats d common quote on nairaland naw
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by sammysneh(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2020
coolmy guy no dull ur self ,ask her out..
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2020
Could she be more forward?! Gosh!
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Psalmspsalms: 6:36pm On May 29, 2020
See that small money wey u dey get when person bet ba? Like person win #353 and u give am 300 naira. Na that remaining 53 naira she dey come for.

2 Likes

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Angelacruz: 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Exactly!
Ucheosefoh:
She is looking for who to move in with.
Las Las you go fall for her and she will move in with you except you don't live alone.

Many girls who are not comfortable with their present homes are looking for guys to move it with.

The greeting will start from your shop to your house, next thing she don run commot her sister house come begin live with you.

At the beginning e go de sweet but will surly end in tears, premium one.
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On May 29, 2020
olajonzin:
sorry if i type many error in my english.....she came to book game in my shop ....since i am the only one in shop and i only have one laptop for booking...i allow her to come inside where i was sitting so she could be confortable with her booking....ever since then she coming around that she came to greet me ....she even tells me that she tired of her sister....she is staying at her sister place but sister would not allow to come outside...she just manage to come and see me...but...we are not dating....why would she be saying those word to me ....as if we are both in relationship....she even gave me her to call her....i do call her most time i feel confortable to call her .....guy with experience .....what do you think she really up to

Since you can't see the green light, toaste her
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On May 29, 2020
All the boys (because I can't call them men) in this thread telling the op to have sex with the girl who has never mentioned sex with the op are all rapists. We should be wary of these people. Op is even saying she's still young and look at that bastard above me telling him to "plug socket". Bunch of pedophiles and rapists.
Spits.

4 Likes

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On May 29, 2020
frozen70:

Since you can't see the green light, toaste her

Didn't you read where the op said she's too young? Don't you have a child too?
And you're a woman too. Wow.
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by jagaban002(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2020
It will end in premium tears
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by frozen70(f): 9:49pm On May 29, 2020
makydebbie:

Didn't you read where the op said she's too young? Don't you have a child too?
And you're a woman too. Wow.

I didn't see that part that she is too young
. If that's the case, he should stop her from visiting him, simple
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by CAPSLOCKED: 9:52pm On May 29, 2020
IRRESPONSIBLE MEN EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Burgerlomo: 9:56pm On May 29, 2020
Dis is unbelievable grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. / Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic / My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.