Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place (29528 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
i need help on how to tackle this issue

My friend have being experiencing sexual advances especially from married men. She is pretty,easy going and heavily endownwed i think thats why men try to run a pass on her.
Due to the nature of her work she deals with alot of men especially married people.

The height of it all was when she called me weeping on the phone that a customer whom she was suppose to deliver something to tried kissing her.

note she doesn't deliver work packages, but because of the good friendship she has with this said person she accepted, only for him to make such a bold move.

His not the only one to have made such sexual advances, but she has managed to keep them at bay.But recently, the advances have increased,many of them are even promising her financial help.But the pressure is getting to her now she can no longer do her job properly and she is in a relationship

how do i help her??
pardon my grammatical error

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by brodalikeme(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
She should get married or quit the job. At the meantime she should stop being emotionally available for the customers or colleagues.

I like Kate Henshaw very very well, but I couldnt jump and start kissing her when she walk pass me at the airport even when we waved and smiled at each other.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Jokerman(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2019
She's just a liar... She enjoys every bit of it

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Believe me, customer related sexual advance(I don't wanna use abuse) only affect weak ladies. If your friend is a no nonsense lady, no man will dare make silly pass on her except a situation where her job is on the line like bankers and their high profile deposit customers.

Tell your friend to be decisive and professional in her job.

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by simple250: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Tell her to dress properly..

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by IMASTEX: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Haven't you heard, if a lady goes out & she doesn't get admirers she should check herself. There is nothing wrong when she is been wooed. As long as it doesn't extend to unapproved physical touch. Else she should humbly resign.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by skultrick(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Your girlfriend you mean.

Anyway, this the world we live in where women are meant to be chased, I won't be chasing a guy since am not gay.

As for your girlfriend, the probability is 9/10 that she'll eventually get laid, that's if she hasn't already.

1. Your best bet is, she finds another job that limits too personal interaction with the male folks.

2. You put a ring on that finger. Although, that won't stop her from being sexually harassed, afterall married women get bleeped too. But it'll reduce the frequency significantly.

Just have it at the back of your mind, women will be chased, and the probability is very high that your wife, girlfriend will get bleeped.

So also are the male folks, we're just a downward 1/3 of the world population, who will then oil the engine of the billions of women who make up about 2/3 of the world's population.

Man must be shared, if you choose not to share, others will share, so that peace can rain in the world.

The reality is in front of you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by iWasNotHere(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Mind your business this is 2019

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
J111333:
Believe me, customer related sexual advance(I don't wanna use abuse) only affect weak ladies. If your friend is a no nonsense lady, no man will dare make sure silly pass on her except a situation where her job is on the line like bankers and their high profile deposit customers.

Tell your friend to be decisive and professional in her job.

Why not ask her job first na?

In a nutshell, men prey on (weak) women.

So, how do we handle these men, knowing there would always be randy men and "weak" women.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
She should stop dressing like a hoe( sexual provocative dresses)

15 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by EmekaBlue(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Click Like if you are tired of all these rants from ladies claiming they are sexually harrassed @ their work place.

And men should plz stop giving them too much attention biko

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Some days back, a lady created a thread stating she is sexually harassed at work could they be the same person ?

Reminds me of one day at a bush bar in Warri , I was with a couple of friends waiting for this my other friend named Tega, a guy just rushed in and said “Oboy you see wetin soldiers dey do one guy for gate?, them dey mend am with slap”. Me and my friends were laughing

10 minutes later my friend Tega arrived saying “Oboy you know wetin soldiers do me for gate just now?”
grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by orunmila144: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
smiley tell her stop wearing mini skirt to work

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmmmm....... This Life Sha! And I want to believe that there's someone, somewhere, waiting, looking for someone to even say hi to her but not sexually harassed though!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by holyDaniel: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Tell her to be strong,

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by ikaboy: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
The way you dress is how you are address... Make she de de wear provocative dresses and opening teeth upandan.

Nothing de sweet me like a lady that knows her worth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by UbanmeUdie: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
shocked

She is just blowing her opportunities to blow.

E b lyk say she like poverty!

Ladies get rich quickly by taking advantage of the lust of men.

I think your friend need tutorials from girls in Lekki Phase 1.

A ladies p^ssy is her ladder to greatness not her brain. She better be smart and cash in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by NaijaTushboy(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
You are lieing the said girl is either your girlfriend or your sexmate.you can't just come here and fool us.NONSENSE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
brodalikeme:
She should get married or quit the job. At the meantime she should stop being emotionally available for the customers or colleagues.

I like Kate Henshaw very very well, but I couldnt jump and start kissing her when she walk pass me at the airport even when we waved and smiled at each other.
Hahaha u funy die
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by philip0906(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
note she doesn't deliver work packages, but because of the good friendship she has with this said person she accepted, only for him to make such a bold move.
Nonsense!

If she can report to a "reasonable" superior, she should else, she can leave the organisation...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Jokerman:
She's just a liar... She enjoys every bit of it

Nigerians will always be Nigerians, what the hell of a comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Omojudy: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
This isn’t worthy of all the drama. She had better be grateful she isn’t ugly. Now she should learn to carry herself with grace, avoid certain conversation, free gifts and unnecessary favors to men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by GOFRONT(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Na waoo....Wetin dey happen??......

On the other thread, A husband impregnated the Niece of his wife..
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by helphelp: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Report it
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2019
cry

A clear case of beauty wey miss road.
Your friend is highly blessed and endowed. Her only problem is she does not know how to use her blessings.

Remind her of the parable of the servant who buried his "one" talent and warn her not to be like one, for, the master will soon come and she will give account of all she has been able to achieve with all that beauty.

Teach her how to take advantage of men with ragging hormones. They are not the problem.
She has no problem. She just doesn't know how to manage her many blessings.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by obembet(f): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Tell your Friend to report the case
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2019
quit the job. 90% of married men have sexual relations with their junior colleagues. i experienced same in a bank. the contract staff used to give in freely to the managers. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by toprealman: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2019
apexJ:
i need help on how to tackle this issue

My friend have being experiencing sexual advances especially from married men. She is pretty,easy going and heavily endownwed i think thats why men try to run a pass on her.
Due to the nature of her work she deals with alot of men especially married people.

The height of it all was when she called me weeping on the phone that a customer whom she was suppose to deliver something to tried kissing her.

His not the only one to have made such sexual advances, but she has managed to keep them at bay.But recently, the advances have increased,many of them are even promising her financial help.But the pressure is getting to her now she can no longer do her job properly and she is in a relationship

how do i help her??
pardon my grammatical error
She should stop being docile. A little bit of harshness on those predators will put things in the right place.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2019
The only way I think you can help her is to tell her to stop wearing provocative dresses, but shey she go hear because na provocative dresses be the only kind dress wey dey

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.