Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party (18381 Views)

2023: S'west APC Spokespersons Congratulate Akeredolu, Call For Issue-based Cam / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by AerialMapper: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2019
If i talk now, they will call me IPOB

Candidtalk come and see SW in the news again oh. Why do they want another party when APC is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after Jollof Rice

What do i know sef

6 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by platinum131(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Godfullsam(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2019
The best thing is for the country to break up and let each region go their separate ways.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Jalabase(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2019
*#BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos)*

From a far distance we could hear mercy say what's going on why is she talking?..then Cindy passed the message across to tacha that she said you are stupid.. 

That was how tacha started talking o.... Mercy came in and faced her o... Then tacha said she is looking for clout... Then both of them started going back and forth, then the guys too faced themselves like they were fighting too, saying they also want highlights....but the ladies still found a way to get our attention with their rants... 

Like share and subscribe
Thank you

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D663fgaWTg
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by oilPUSSY(f): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2019
madenigga:
Reason why I love the south west, brave and tactical and civilized set of people.

If the government don't go there way they strategize to bring it down.

But in the south east Aka Igbo land if the government doesn't go there way they start shouting secession and Biafra, making others see us as a joke

I am an Igbo guy but to me that's a cowards way out

If you can deny one of your own Sowore why won't you deny your tribe ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Charly68: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2019
I trust my people for their political ingenuity,it is very much in their blood.. They see far ahead of others when it comes to political calculation & permutations ..Let the North be playing their game,they will later know that you are the best political game master .
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Dpharisee: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Scam over, reality sets in for 2023.
Next move, Buhari will reconcile with SS and SE. Watch out!
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by martowskin1(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Charly68:
I trust my people for their political ingenuity,it is very much in their blood.. They see far ahead of others when it comes to political calculation & permutations ..Let the North be playing their game,they will later know that you are the best political game master .

all the smartness it doesnt take poverty away, it doesnt reduce unemployment, it doesnt reduce the cost of living, it doesnt increase the standard of education.

this are what we the citizens should be talking about, these should be our concerns and not discussing power that has done no one good except them and their families.

they are very good at distracting us from the main issue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Sylraph1: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2019
What for Na?
I thought the North will hand Power over the SW in 2023.
Don't mind this fake News,it is fabricated by IPOB and PDP...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Princedapace(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
Some people (even though they're featherweight politicians) are MULLING some ideas, what are you guys on the other hand doing? Trolling on social media in the hope that would give you the presidency you thirst for?

What is stopping you from asking PDP whom you've laboured for with such unparalleled loyalty for TWENTY YEARS to give you a shot at the presidential ticket?

This is one this I just dont understand!! Is PDP such a devilish party as to treat the South East with such hatred despite all they've done for the party?

Pdp rotates based on north and south. South for pdp went to OBJ who ruled for 8 years. When it was turn of the north, they produced Yaradua, unfortunately, he died. Southerner continued again. That was what started the problem for pdp and nigeria at large. So pdp traditionally, needs to allow north complete her tenue which yaradua started. According to pdp, southern nigeria has ruled in their party 14 years. 8 Years of OBj and 6 years of GEJ. Pdp will zone the ticket to north becus they are the ones to rule under pdp. Giving it to south again under pdp is bad.

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by ChoCho54(f): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2019
madenigga:
Reason why I love the south west, brave and tactical and civilized set of people.

But in the south east Aka Igbo land if the government doesn't go there way they start shouting secession and Biafra, making others see us as a joke

You are a confused Igbo guy

6 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by King44(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Bethel4Life:
will u shut up.. Who voted obj and yaradua?
what that guy said makes a lot of sense the Igbo's should push PDP to put someone from core igbo extraction for presidency, this is the right thing to do no social media rant and hate speech, igbos have done a lot for that party with less to show
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by ChoCho54(f): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Charly68:
Lower your voice. In as much I appreciate this political move as a political student myself, buhari will not be as stupid to allow the new party stand!
You think it's Jonathan that gave Inec a free rein to do their job..

The cabal will intensify their onslaught against SW APC in the coming days, i just hope the end we all crave to this contraption comes quickly by counter reactions from SW.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by ChoCho54(f): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dpharisee:
Scam over, reality sets in for 2023.
Next move, Buhari will reconcile with SS and SE. Watch out!
I doubt SE/SE will ever stand with buhari.

PDP will take over power in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by ChoCho54(f): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Princedapace:

Pdp rotates based on north and south. South for pdp went to OBJ who ruled for 8 years. When it was turn of the north, they produced Yaradua, unfortunately, he died. Southerner continued again. That was what started the problem for pdp and nige noria at large. So pdp traditionally, needs to allow north complete her tenue which yaradua started. According to pdp, southern nigeria has ruled in their party 14 years. 8 Years of OBj and 6 years of GEJ. Pdp will zone the ticket to north becus they are the ones to rule under pdp. Giving it to south again under pdp is bad.
Omenka pls eat this pie very humbly and pray for osunbande.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Noblefreeman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
Some people (even though they're featherweight politicians) are MULLING some ideas, what are you guys on the other hand doing? Trolling on social media in the hope that would give you the presidency you thirst for?

What is stopping you from asking PDP whom you've laboured for with such unparalleled loyalty for TWENTY YEARS to give you a shot at the presidential ticket?

This is one this I just dont understand!! Is PDP such a devilish party as to treat the South East with such hatred despite all they've done for the party?

Which unparalleled loyalty are you talking about. Is it Anambra that has been ruled by APGA for decades or Abia that has been alternated between PPA and PDP or Imo that jumps from PDP to PPA to APGA to APC back to PDP that has been loyal or what.

PDP is a South South thing. We have right of first resection. The South East is just merely affiliating. Cos they don't truly know how to stand on their own.

So SS has the first consideration in PDP. This applies to the SWesterners in PDP also. They will all queue behind the SS.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by King44(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
madenigga:

But in the south east Aka Igbo land if the government doesn't go some peoples way they start shouting secession and Biafra, making others see us as a joke

I agree with this guy

when I saw where the op said they went to seek blessing from Tinubu aka Cane aka betrayer ass licker I knew it was a plot, but abt the Igbo thing he is also right

but it won't be bad if the igbos really make a move for the presidential seat
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by soke02(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Let's talk about the poverty level in this country first before 2023.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by madenigga(m): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
King44:
I agree with this guy

when I saw where the op said they went to seek blessing from Tinubu aka Cane aka betrayer ass licker I knew it was a plot, but abt the Igbo thing he is also right

but it won't be bad if the igbos really make a move for the presidential seat
It will be hard for Nigeria to take us serious when every now and then we are shouting Biafra

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Noblefreeman:

Which unparalleled loyalty are you talking about. Is it Anambra that has been ruled by APGA for decades or Abia that has been alternated between PPA and PDP or Imo that jumps from PDP to PPA to APGA to APC back to PDP that has been loyal or what.

PDP is a South South thing. We have right of first resection. The South East is just merely affiliating. Cos they don't truly know how to stand on their own.

So SS has the first consideration in PDP. This applies to the SWesterners in PDP also. They will all queue behind the SS.

Jesu!! It is time to deny PDP!! So, in essence, you want the same party you oppose sp viciously and call an ISLAMIC party to give you the ticket?

Is it any secret the SE always queues behind PDP in the presidential election? Who are you trying to deceive mentioning APGA? Even when Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu HIMSELF contested under APGA, PDP won in the SE!!! So, what the hell are you saying?

Has there EVER BEEN A TIME PDP didn't trump other parties in the presidential elections in the East? From Obj down to Jonathan. Isnt that sheer display of loyalty??

Wetin be una problem? Someone says y'all should be rewarded with the presidential ticket of PDP for all the votes you've been giving them since 99 and you guys are saying the SE DOES NOT DESERVE THE TICKET FROM PDP? Are you guys claiming to be Igbos on this forum really Igbos? Why are you so STRONGLY AGAINST the interest of Ndigbo?

What exactly do you want? sad

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by adekolaelect(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
wingmanIII:

This is not about APC or PDP but about justice and fairness.
The major political parties should field a SE presidential candidate to ensure somebody from the zone emerges president. It was done for the SW in 1999.
This is what sensible well meaning people do. Every group must be given a sense of belonging,failing this results in unending agitations and instability.
you have to be in politic before you can get presidency .what are the political strategy of SE people in Nigeria politics today? Are they waiting for every political party to compensate them with power where (party)they are not popular? Before the south East cry to get things where they don't contribute to !where and what had PDP they play loyalist to Give them ?why not ask for presidency ticket from PDP ?why are they Insulting south west for the same thing they are doing for supporting Atiku Fulani Ahusa,why are they playing politics of hatred and sabotage for apc while they know they don't and can't get what they are looking for from the same PDP party they are dying for ? Nobody can solve your problem for you until you solve it yourselves .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by sogodihno: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

The cabal is really giving the SW sleepless nights.

[s][/s]It's either the SE are allowed to have their own share [s][/s]or the North continues ruling, short and simple.

Stop dreaming, this is not possible in this present country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Noblefreeman:

You are blabbing like Edo person, they like this "south south" thing eh more than the real south south themselves. Ashawo and recourseless Edo people forming south south. grin
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by mercyville: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

It's either the SE are allowed to have their own share or the North continues ruling, short and simple.

Forget about any cabal because it will be shamed.

And has anybody said you cannot compete for the post or you do not want to go through the primaries like the others have always done?
Prepare because power is not given but taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by jneutron4000: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

It's either the SE are allowed to have their own share or the North continues ruling, short and simple.
SW getting sleepless nights planning and strategizing while SE is full of confusion by 2023 now once the sleepless night yields positive results for SW, Una go begin wail again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Princedapace:

Pdp rotates based on north and south. South for pdp went to OBJ who ruled for 8 years. When it was turn of the north, they produced Yaradua, unfortunately, he died. Southerner continued again. That was what started the problem for pdp and nigeria at large. So pdp traditionally, needs to allow north complete her tenue which yaradua started. According to pdp, southern nigeria has ruled in their party 14 years. 8 Years of OBj and 6 years of GEJ. Pdp will zone the ticket to north becus they are the ones to rule under pdp. Giving it to south again under pdp is bad.
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin

The way you guys are defending a PDP's disdain for Ndigbo is mind boggling!!

Which yeye rotation are you talking about? The same rotation Jonathan claimed NEVER EXISTED? If you guys in the SE believed so much there was such an arrangement in PDP, why then did your delegates vote Jonathan at the primaries and NOT ATIKU?

Y'all think you're talking to a toddler here? I've been a political participant and keen observer since 99 so you dont come around here trying to sell me all that fairy tale.

Imagine the lie you're trying to push here. So, in your mind, Atiku was queued behind bu the South East because they believe he was coming to complete yaradua's term. Wtf! How does that even sound to you?

Atiku was voted by the South East for two reasons:

1. He stood under your preferred party, PDP.

2. He picked one of your brothers as his running mate and you believe if their plans succeed, you'd be a foot inside the presidential villa and hopefully step both feet in after he was done with his tenure.

Number one being a stronger reason than number two, which was shy you guys had to sacrifice Ojukwu on the platter of loyalty to PDP.

That said, in all honesty, does anyone believe had Atiku succeeded, he would have done just a term (complete yar aduas terms)?? You know that is a huge fallacy. Now, after Atiku, if he had succeeded, finished his first term, since you claim you believe so much in the rule of rotation as you put it, would you guys have abandoned him and voted a southerner under another party?

The answer is a capital NO!!

Your argument holds not a drop of water my brother.

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Imagine someone now claiming PDP is a South South thing and not a SE!! Wonders shall never end.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by izombie(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:

you keep saying this same thing over and over again but it won't work. Igbos don't need your presidency. We need a referendum. If not, hausas will continue to rule.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
izombie:
you keep saying this same thing over and over again but it won't work. Igbos don't need your presidency. We need a referendum. If not, hausas will continue to rule.
Gbam!
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
izombie:
Tell that to your brothers arguing up there and not me. I no send you. I only carry about those interested in NIGERIAN politics. Take your objections to your brothers above. Maybe you might want to call them afonjas pretending to be igbos and tell them no sensible Igbo desires the presidency of Nigeria.

Housas will keep rolling he said, yet this is the same kid that wont hesitate to call someone a slave.

Goodbye.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by izombie(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
7pages:

then PDP should give Igbo and APC give West

you southerners feel una get sense but na una dumb pass. southerner had been reduced to ridiculing and blackmailing themselves just to feel inferior under North that their forefathers give regards to southern before

this is a big shame and this report is as fake as buhari promise
the south is united bro. Yorubas are the odd people out. As far as we are concerned the yorubas now are part of the north. Let them enjoy their alliance with the north.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
Imagine someone now claiming PDP is a South South thing and not a SE!! Wonders shall never end.
SE and SS minus Edo are proudly PDP so shut up you are making too much noise here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.