Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party (18386 Views)

2023: S'west APC Spokespersons Congratulate Akeredolu, Call For Issue-based Cam / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Earthquake1: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Some people (even though they're featherweight politicians) are MULLING some ideas, what are you guys on the other hand doing? Trolling on social media in the hope that would give you the presidency you thirst for?

What is stopping you from asking PDP whom you've laboured for with such unparalleled loyalty for TWENTY YEARS to give you a shot at the presidential ticket?

This is one this I just dont understand!! Is PDP such a devilish party as to treat the South East with such hatred despite all they've done for the party?
[/s]

Shut up hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
wingmanIII:

This is not about APC or PDP but about justice and fairness.
The major political parties should field a SE presidential candidate to ensure somebody from the zone emerges president. It was done for the SW in 1999.
This is what sensible well meaning people do. Every group must be given a sense of belonging,failing this results in unending agitations and instability.
What have you done in terms of binding bridges and lobbying for the APC to give you the ticket? Heckle them at home and abroad? Is that how you lobby a position from your end?

Can you show me a post of yours in support of APC even on the forum (dont go edit an old post) that shows you are worthy of such consideration? Are you saying one should reward you for viciously opposing them and punish those who have stood by them through thick and thin?

If you want the major political parties to give you the ticket, CAN YOU AT THE VERY LEAST START CREATING SUCH THREADS or POSTS STATING WHY PDP SHOULD GIVE YOU THE TICKET?

Being an APC supporter, I even seem to be doing a better job at lobbying the ticket for the SE than you guys who are known PDP supporters and from the SE.

Start lobbying the ticket from the party you've worked so hard for before extending your demands to the party youve contributed so little (in comparison) to.

Imagine this, even when Umahi asked asked that his employees never insult or attack the presidency your brothers went berserk insulting him!! Anyone who seem to try to form an alliance with APC from your end is seen as a saboteur. How then do you intend to go about this??

Una dey reason so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by izombie(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
King44:
what that guy said makes a lot of sense the Igbo's should push PDP to put someone from core igbo extraction for presidency, this is the right thing to do no social media rant and hate speech, igbos have done a lot for that party with less to show
in pdp rotation system this is the turn of the north. The north didn't finish their turn because of yara dua. Gej a southerner did 6 of the 8 years that the north supposed to do. So after the north it will be the turn of the south again. Obj did the first pdp 8 years then yaradua did not finish the turn of the north. Mind you, this is for pdp.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Shut up hypocrite
Kid. Sure doesnt even know the meaning of the word.

Ask PDP to reward your labour. It is not that hard. You guys deserve a compensation for your loyalty. Or not?
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
IloveToMess:
SE and SS minus Edo are proudly PDP so shut up you are making too much noise here.
Shouldn't you be spitting in the face of your brother who claimed it is a South South thing? Are you alright? undecided
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Princedapace(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin

The way you guys are defending a PDP's disdain for Ndigbo is mind boggling!!

Which yeye rotation are you talking about? The same rotation Jonathan claimed NEVER EXISTED? If you guys in the SE believed so much there was such an arrangement in PDP, why then did your delegates vote Jonathan at the primaries and NOT ATIKU?

Y'all think you're talking to a toddler here? I've been a political participant and keen observer since 99 so you dont come around here trying to sell me all that fairy tale.

Imagine the lie you're trying to push here. So, in your mind, Atiku was queued behind bu the South East because they believe he was coming to complete yaradua's term. Wtf! How does that even sound to you?

Atiku was voted by the South East for two reasons:

1. He stood under your preferred party, PDP.

2. He picked one of your brothers as his running mate and you believe if their plans succeed, you'd be a foot inside the presidential villa and hopefully step both feet in after he was done with his tenure.

Number one being a stronger reason than number two, which was shy you guys had to sacrifice Ojukwu on the platter of loyalty to PDP.

That said, in all honesty, does anyone believe had Atiku succeeded, he would have done just a term (complete yar aduas terms)?? You know that is a huge fallacy. Now, after Atiku, if he had succeeded, finished his first term, since you claim you believe so much in the rule of rotation as you put it, would you guys have abandoned him and voted a southerner under another party?

The answer is a capital NO!!

Your argument holds not a drop of water my brother.

Well, bro, my apology for quoting u. I am not interested. I guess u may think I'm one of those who drag parties with u. Nah, I don't have such energy. Just told u what went wrong and which caused many problems to PDP. I am not a fan of any politician. They have all failed nigerians. I am earn my money my self in $$. I don't have time to drag nigerian leaders with u. Whatever u believe is fine. I made a mistake to quote u. My apology. OBJ ruled for 8 years, did it make south west to be like ordinary cape town? Northerners have produced more leaders than southerners, has north become ordinary Durban? No, it is still the least educated area in sub saharan Africa. So, Buhari is completing five years, no difference yet. All these leaders are same. I am not interested where they come from. They have not added any value here. They don't pay me. They don't feed me. How some Nigerians drag presidency and political appointments as if these leaders will remember not to loot when they get there makes me laugh. U have turned my comment into "how you guys", pdp vs APC, etc. This shows how some nigerians can be. If pdp hates igbos, fine, no problem but how much have they done for the regions they love? Has pdp turned south west, or north they love (since u said pdp hates igbo), has pdp turned other regions into Dubai? Has pdp given other regions stable electricity? Water, housing, has it reduced unemployment, what about security?

Same with APC, the hunger hitting the country knows no region, it respects no party. Apc that love other regions, has it provided electricity to other regions, what about the killings across the entire country, kidnapping here and there? When u say a party hate a region, I will believe if only that same party has provided the basic amenities of life to other regions and refused to do so for igbos.
What u and others who think like u don't know is politicians hate Nigerians. I saw picture of pry school in south west, I almost wept. Same story across the entire country. May God help people like u.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Earthquake1: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Kid. Sure doesnt even know the meaning of the word.

Ask PDP to reward your labour. It is not that hard. You guys deserve a compensation for your loyalty. Or not?
[/s]

You think SE are stupid? Your blabbings are wasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Earthquake1: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
What have you done in terms of binding bridges and lobbying for the APC to give you the ticket? Heckle them at home and abroad? Is that how you lobby a position from your end?

Can you show me a post of yours in support of APC even on the forum (dont go edit an old post) that shows you are worthy of such consideration? Are you saying one should reward you for viciously opposing them and punish those who have stood by them through thick and thin?

If you want the major political parties to give you the ticket, CAN YOU AT THE VERY LEAST START CREATING SUCH THREADS or POSTS STATING WHY PDP SHOULD GIVE YOU THE TICKET?

Being an APC supporter, I even seem to be doing a better job at lobbying the ticket for the SE than you guys who are known PDP supporters and from the SE.

Start lobbying the ticket from the party you've worked so hard for before extending your demands to the party youve contributed so little (in comparison) to.

Imagine this, even when Umahi asked asked that his employees never insult or attack the presidency your brothers went berserk insulting him!! Anyone who seem to try to form an alliance with APC from your end is seen as a saboteur. How then do you intend to go about this??

Una dey reason so?

Okorocha, Ngige, Orji Uzor Kalu are not APC, they have not worked enough for the party?

You are talking about disdain, wouldn't it be the highest disdain for them to work so much for the party and be rewarded with nothing
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Risingblue008(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is d Yoruba's godfather Mr tinibu aware of dis development?
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by bluecircle470: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

The cabal is really giving the SW sleepless nights.

It's either the SE are allowed to have their own share or the North continues ruling, short and simple.

While all regions have started scheming politically to be president in 2023, you fools from the south-east are not united but waiting and wailing to have it on a platter of gold. Your leaders in SE and you the foot soldiers are shameless and lazy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Earthquake1:

Okorocha, Ngige, Orji Uzor Kalu are not APC, they have not worked enough for the party?

You are talking about disdain, wouldn't it be the highest disdain for them to work so much for the party and be rewarded with nothing
Okay. Let me guess, they deserve to be rewarded but PDP DOES NOT NEED TO WASTE ITS TIME REWARDING THE THOUSANDS OF SOUTH EAST POLITICIANS THAT HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR HER FOR TWENTY YEARS!!

I dey shame for una. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

You think SE are stupid? Your blabbings are wasted
So the South East DEMANDING THAT THEY BE REWARDED FOR THEIR HARD WORK IS TANTAMOUNT TO STUPIDITY according to someone who claims to be Igbo.

I doubt ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS insulting Ndigbo on this thread is really Igbo. Igbos wont insult themselves this way.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Princedapace:

Well, bro, my apology for quoting u. I am not interested. I guess u may think I'm one of those who drag parties with u. Nah, I don't have such energy. Just told u what went wrong and which caused many problems to PDP. I am not a fan of any politician. They have all failed nigerians. I am earn my money my self in $$. I don't have time to drag nigerian leaders with u. Whatever u believe is fine. I made a mistake to quote u. My apology. OBJ ruled for 8 years, did it make south west to be like ordinary cape town? Northerners have produced more leaders than southerners, has north become ordinary Durban? No, it is still the least educated area in sub saharan Africa. So, Buhari is completing five years, no difference yet. All these leaders are same. I am not interested where they come from. They have not added any value here. They don't pay me. They don't feed me. How some Nigerians drag presidency and political appointments as if these leaders will remember not to loot when they get there makes me laugh. U have turned my comment into "how you guys", pdp vs APC, etc. This shows how some nigerians can be. If pdp hates igbos, fine, no problem but how much have they done for the regions they love? Has pdp turned south west, or north they love (since u said pdp hates igbo), has pdp turned other regions into Dubai? Has pdp given other regions stable electricity? Water, housing, has it reduced unemployment, what about security?

Same with APC, the hunger hitting the country knows no region, it respects no party. Apc that love other regions, has it provided electricity to other regions, what about the killings across the entire country, kidnapping here and there? When u say a party hate a region, I will believe if only that same party has provided the basic amenities of life to other regions and refused to do so for igbos.
What u and others who think like u don't know is politicians hate Nigerians. I saw picture of pry school in south west, I almost wept. Same story across the entire country. May God help people like u.
You earn your money sef in dollars. That was where I stopped.

Tufiakwa!! I wonder how that is important to the discussion at hand. cheesy

Earn money in dollars. Na today? Talking really stuff and someone I thought is intelligent wants to turn it to a personal dick measuring contest. Na my face this one wan come brag. You're sorely lost kiddo, very lost.

Goodbye, and goodluck with your dollar earnings. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by OnyeYahoo: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

Stop dreaming, this is not possible in this present country.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Earthquake1: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
omenka:
So the South East DEMANDING THAT THEY BE REWARDED FOR THEIR HARD WORK IS TANTAMOUNT TO STUPIDITY according to someone who claims to be Igbo.

I doubt ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS insulting Ndigbo on this thread is really Igbos. Igbos wont insult themselves this way.
[/s]

Your blabbing and mindgames won't make the North relinquish the power struggle to the SW

We dey wait for una by 2023 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
Shouldn't you be spitting in the face of your brother who claimed it is a South South thing? Are you alright? undecided
Im spitting on your face not my brother's. You fail to understand that igbos must clinch APC presidential ticket or we in PDP will give the ticket to hausa man so that sw can slog it out with the north simple, we can go for vp position just like you people did to jonathan in 2015 and thats final!
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
IloveToMess:
Im spitting on your face not my brother's. You fail to understand that igbos must clinch APC presidential ticket or we in PDP will give the ticket to hausa man so that sw can slog it out with the north simple, we can go for vp position just like you people did to jonathan in 2015 and thats final!
grin grin grin grin

Clinch Islamic party ticket. grin grin

You guys have great jokes. cheesy
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Princedapace(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
You earn your money sef in dollars. That was where I stopped.

Tufiakwa!! I wonder how that is important to the discussion at hand. cheesy

Earn money in dollars. Na today? Talking really stuff and someone I thought is intelligent wants to turn it to a personal dick measuring contest. Na my face this one wan come brag. You're sorely lost kiddo, very lost.

Goodbye, and goodluck with your dollar earnings. cheesy

Thanks.. And glad u are ending it. I can't follow u into ethnic war and political party wars. Politicians are not paying my bills, so I can't fight for them online.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Your blabbing and mindgames won't make the North relinquish the power struggle to the SW

We dey wait for una by 2023 grin
If you guys can not be brave enough to demand that your hard labour be rewarded and insist you dont deserve the ticket, then WOE BETIDE ANY OF YOU WHO OPENS HIS MOUTH TO CALL OTHERS COWARDS or make claims of MARGINALIZATION.

Done with the thread. Saved all the responses. They'd come in handy in the fullness of time. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by OnyeYahoo: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
If you guys can not be brave enough to demand that your hard labour be rewarded and insist you dont deserve the ticket, then WOE BETIDE ANY OF YOU WHO OPENS HIS MOUTH TO CALL OTHERS COWARDS or make claims of MARGINALIZATION.

Done with the thread. Saved all the responses. They'd come in handy in the fullness of time. grin
omenka omenka omenka
how many times i call you angry
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
OnyeYahoo:
omenka omenka omenka
how many times i call you angry
Na your brothers dey do you, no be me. cheesy

Just take a look at their comments. cheesy
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wetin come concern me. Wen the polithiefcian come get the power, na de same old story: Looting Unlimited.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by SoNature(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
oilPUSSY:

If you can deny one of your own Sowore why won't you deny your tribe ?

Nwanne, I am Igbo too

madenigga has a point

Our polticians should have a strategy
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
grin grin grin grin

Clinch Islamic party ticket. grin grin

You guys have great jokes. cheesy
it doesnt matter, its either igbo presidency under APC or the north continues! tongue
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by madenigga(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
SoNature:

Nwanne, I am Igbo too

madenigga has a point

Our polticians should have a strategy
I happy u understand my point.

If we don't change our approach Presidency would continue to Elude us why we shout Biafra, yet at the end Presidency we no go see, Biafra we no go see.

Who go suffer am us
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by kotv: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin. These people are funny. After their greedy ambition in 2015. After their tribal politics. After their a vote for someone as stupid and unproductive as Buhari in 2019 means a Yoruba president in 2023, now this is what the North reduced them to. Just how disgraceful

Look at the people that decieve themselves as political sophisticated. How do one decieve themselves they are politicallyl intelligent yet, continously hitting the exact same wall each time. Yoruba are mumus. The North have proven they can use Yoruba as much as they want, they never learn their lesson.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by kotv: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
I'm just enjoying how the Igbos aren't falling for the APC stooges attempt to urge the Igbos to go after PDP presidency so APC would succumb to giving the title to SW. How pathetic and shameful the level the South in APC, especially the Yoruba, have descended to. So sad how much they've been used and dumped.

Keep plotting and keep wailing. Even Igbos can view you people desperation. Who's going to vote for Yoruba? Is the North that are power hungry or is it the South that you betrayed and insulted or is it the East that you've insulted and threatened? Who's going to vote for a Yoruba after all of these.

Good luck grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by kayusely70(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmmm Only God knows tomorrow
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by surgical: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

The cabal is really giving the SW sleepless nights.

It's either the SE are allowed to have their own share or the North continues ruling, short and simple.
that is what the North wants don't fall for it, the north is very adept at divide and rule to get what they want
The Ibos should make a strong case for 2023 they may get by persuading other regions to joining,you will surprise the support you will get from South West,though excluding the tinubu faction because they are also interested
The Ibos have a strong case but should resist making any enemies for themselves,which is what those that wants to perpetuate themselves in power want them to do

2 Likes

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by kinguwem: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
Some people (even though they're featherweight politicians) are MULLING some ideas, what are you guys on the other hand doing? Trolling on social media in the hope that would give you the presidency you thirst for?

What is stopping you from asking PDP whom you've laboured for with such unparalleled loyalty for TWENTY YEARS to give you a shot at the presidential ticket?

This is one this I just dont understand!! Is PDP such a devilish party as to treat the South East with such hatred despite all they've done for the party?
The absence of a political leader in the calibre of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolobi is the nemesis of the South West. In view of the disastrous perfomance of the APC, the South West leaders should apologize to their people & Nigerians for leading them astray. The Northerners know that the Southerners are not united politically hence the decision to activate their structure against 2023.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by olayinkawas: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Any plan or meeting that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is not there count that meeting as fake, either Afenifere OR others
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by TempleHouse: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't mind voting for Igbo President , but unfortunately the SE region have no leader !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture / Babachir: Muslim-muslim Ticket Designed To Kill, Oppress Northern Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.