Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party (18382 Views)

2023: S'west APC Spokespersons Congratulate Akeredolu, Call For Issue-based Cam / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by naijadrivablog: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
I just de laugh.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Chikpat(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2019
rhythyson:

Sighted!

Has the cheap Oga sim data and the fall in phone prices resulted in lack of respect for elders in your community?
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Binikingdowm: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2019
IloveToMess:
You are blabbing like Edo person, they like this "south south" thing eh more than the real south south themselves. Ashawo and recourseless Edo people forming south south. grin
you want an Igbo man to be president yet you insult a Hausa man, you insult a Yoruba man and now you're insulting Edo people.

I swear Igbo man will never rule Nigeria and they will forever be slaves begging for freedom
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Ikecna94: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you want an Igbo man to be president yet you insult a Hausa man, you insult a Yoruba man and now you're insulting Edo people.

I swear Igbo man will never rule Nigeria and they will forever be slaves begging for freedom

Slaves? Most of you negroes in the shithole can barely feed yourself. Your government loot the hell out of you people without regards. Your currently the poverty capital of the world with the highest IDPs in Africa. Your economy is shit. Starvation and malnutrition is significantly high in that your shithole and ironically enough, igbo aren't ranked the highest in why of the misery affecting you lots. To get politics, you lots have to lick the asshole of North to gain it. News flash nigga: you Niggerians are more than slaves. Even Slaves are living better than you people hence, Niggerians, ironically enough dominated by you Edos, that were saved from Libya slavery chose to go back to Libya.

You Niggerians are slaves in your own country. The fact any southern group interested in any political position have to beg or kiss up to the North to get it says it all. You all in the South are SLAVES of North. Igbos are the only smart enough to realize that shit and want out. Slaves calling others slaves. Hilarious

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Binikingdowm: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Ikecna94:

Slaves? Most of you negroes in the shithole can barely feed yourself. Your government loot the hell out of you people without regards. Your currently the poverty capital of the world with the highest IDPs in Africa. Your economy is shit. Starvation and malnutrition is significantly high in that your shithole and ironically enough, igbo aren't ranked the highest in why of the misery affecting you lots. To get politics, you lots have to lick the asshole of North to gain it. News flash nigga: you Niggerians are more than slaves. Even Slaves are living better than you people hence, Niggerians, ironically enough dominated by you Edos, that were saved from Libya slavery went back.

You Niggerians are slaves in your own country. The fact any southern group interested in any political position have to beg or kiss up to the North to get you. Igbos are the only smart enough to realize that shit and want out. Slaves calling others slaves. Hilarious
oya keep crying and begging for referendum. We'll never let Igbo's out of our cage, one Nigeria forever
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Ikecna94: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
oya keep crying and begging for referendum. We'll never let Igbo's out of our cage, one Nigeria forever

And your cage is shocking you along with Igbos. Ironically enough, worse than even Igbos. Are Igbos suffering anything you lots aren't suffering? Imbecil3 thinking they are doing Igbos.

One Niggeria jor. Make una continue to suffer and starve in am. Ntoooooooor.

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Binikingdowm: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2019
Ikecna94:

And your cage is shocking you along with Igbos. Ironically enough, worse than even Igbos. Are Igbos suffering anything you lots aren't suffering? Imbecil3 thinking they are doing Igbos.

One Niggeria jor. Make una continue to suffer and starve in am. Ntoooooooor.
eya keep crying, Biafra we never happen. The best you people will get to Biafra is that your 5 tiny landlocked erosion ridden states.

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Ikecna94: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
eya keep crying, Biafra we never happen. The best you people will get to Biafra is that your 5 tiny landlocked erosion ridden states.

See this thing screeching nonsense. First of cure your Ignorance of the geography of that shithole you hail from dummy. Igboland extend past SE dum dum. I'm Igbo from Delta State you ignorant thing. Do you honestly think when SE Igbos leave, the rest of us will stay in that worthless piece of shit you people call one Niggeria with the rest of you backwards lots. It will be a cold day in hell if SE leave and we'll stay with you people. A cold day in the deepest, firest part of hell.

Oh and btw: Next time you want to call any place land locked and erosion ridden, make sure you aren't suffering the same shit dummy. Edo state is ironically LANDLOCKED and EROSION RIDDEN. See a pot calling the kettle black. Hilarious.

I repeat my earlier statement Ntoooooooor on the starvation and poverty of your one Niggeria. Enjoy and suffer am. Ntoooooooor!! Unprogressive animals

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Binikingdowm: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Ikecna94:

See this thing screeching nonsense. First of cure your Ignorance of the geography of that shithole you hail from dummy. Igboland extend past SE dum dum. I'm Igbo from Delta State you ignorant thing. Do you honestly think when SE Igbos leave, the rest of us will stay in that worthless piece of shit you people call one Niggeria with the rest of you backwards lots. It will be a cold day in hell if SE leave and we'll stay with you people. A cold day in the deepest, firest part of hell.

Oh and btw: Next time you want to call any place land locked and erosion ridden, make sure you aren't suffering the same shit dummy. Edo state is ironically LANDLOCKED and EROSION RIDDEN. See a pot calling the kettle black. Hilarious.

I repeat my earlier statement Ntoooooooor on the starvation and poverty of your one Niggeria. Enjoy and suffer am. Ntoooooooor!! Unprogressive animals
Igbo land is landlocked, deal with it. Igala, Edo, idoma and other ethnic groups in south east will also leave

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Ikecna94: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Igbo land is landlocked, deal with it. Igala, Edo, idoma and other ethnic groups in south east will also leave

Who am I to argue with an slowpoke that thought Igboland stops in SE. I'll be insulting humanity arguing with a madman about his ignorance.

grin grin grin grin at Edo in South East. grin grin grin. Just look at this. I'm not even surprised. You Edos still trying, till this very day, claiming my territory comes from that una small and landlocked land despite our history thus, not shocked SE territories is being added to una claim claim. Not even shocked at all.

Edo man go focus on your small, erosion ridden Edo state instead of crying over Igboland. Charity begins at home nigga.

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Keep quiet edo harlot, kai see this lowlife oh! No matter how hungry a lion gets it can never eat grass, so you know your level. Whenever an igbo man mentions biafra the first people to start screaming "we the south south are not part of biafra we the south south are not part of biafra" are always you people from Edo state as if your lives depend on your affiliation to this south south, what is really your fear that you have now become forceful spokesman for the south south. Mind your state and speak for your state and leave biafra and its people (which your state EDO was never and is never part of) alone ok. You want to join your oiless land to others in the name of 'we the south south' abi.

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Ikecna94:

Slaves? Most of you negroes in the shithole can barely feed yourself. Your government loot the hell out of you people without regards. Your currently the poverty capital of the world with the highest IDPs in Africa. Your economy is shit. Starvation and malnutrition is significantly high in that your shithole and ironically enough, igbo aren't ranked the highest in why of the misery affecting you lots. To get politics, you lots have to lick the asshole of North to gain it. News flash nigga: you Niggerians are more than slaves. Even Slaves are living better than you people hence, Niggerians, ironically enough dominated by you Edos, that were saved from Libya slavery chose to go back to Libya.

You your own country. The fact any southern group interested in any political position have to beg or
My dear dont mind that most useless Nigerian minority people called EDO state. When mansions are talking a mere face me i face you also wants to be noticed.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Binikingdowm: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2019
IloveToMess:
Keep quiet edo harlot, kai see this lowlife oh! No matter how hungry a lion gets it can never eat grass, so you know your level. Whenever an igbo man mentions biafra the first people to start screaming "we the south south are not part of biafra we the south south are not part of biafra" are always you people from Edo state as if your lives depend on your affiliation to this south south, what is really your fear that you have now become forceful spokesman for the south south. Mind your state and speak for your state and leave biafra and its people (which your state EDO was never and is never part of) alone ok. You want to join your oiless land to others in the name of 'we the south south' abi.
you ipob(Igbo's) are the most stupid people alive.

You claim you want out of Nigeria because you were forced to be In the same country with Yoruba and Hausa without consent, then you declare Biafra trying hard to grab southern minorities without their consent even though they have rejected you millions of times.

In order to avoid the shame, you claim those southern Minorities are Edo's and Yoruba's trying to stop Biafra. Oga wetin concern Edo man with Biafra and Igbo business?.

When Biafra was first declare, Edo said they won't intervene in the war but your stupid leader called ojukwu invaded Benin, your Biafra soldiers raped the women and killed the children because they are Benin and can't speak Igbo, they justified their action saying the Benin's support abokis.

Then Edo (Midwest) formed alliance with Yoruba and north to put you guys in your place.

Years later you people want to start the same stupidity that got 3 million of your people killed, insult the Edo and laugh at them all you want but when they say they want something, they'll get it.

I pity Igbo's because they won't have any ally and the Niger Deltans they depend on have said they don't want anything to do with them.

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you ipob(Igbo's) are the most stupid people alive.

You claim you want out of Nigeria because you were forced to be In the same country with Yoruba and Hausa without consent, then you declare Biafra trying hard to grab southern minorities without their consent even though they have rejected you millions of times.

In order to avoid the shame, you claim those southern Minorities are Edo's and Yoruba's trying to stop Biafra. Oga wetin concern Edo man with Biafra and Igbo business?.

When Biafra was first declare, Edo said they won't intervene in the war but your stupid leader called ojukwu invaded Benin, your Biafra soldiers raped the women and killed the children because they are Benin and can't speak Igbo, they justified their action saying the Benin's support abokis.
You pity igbos who are miles and miles ahead of you ashawos in everything. Mind your harlot infested state and leave great igbos alone. Bhafra ir SE and SS minus EDO, deal with it!
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Binikingdowm: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2019
IloveToMess:
You pity igbos who are miles and miles ahead of you ashawos in everything. Mind your harlot infested state and leave great igbos alone. Bhafra ir SE and SS minus EDO, deal with it!
like Edo first give a Bleep about Biafra. 3 millions of your people died for nothing and more will die if you idiots continue the same path
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2019
This story is neither here nor there...

All these newspapers sef...
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by ZZ22: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2019
IloveToMess:
You lots are giving this guy something to be happy about. His best way to be happy is to get Igbos talking about Edo that is inconsequential and doesn't exist to us.
Starve him attention and watch him switch to another account to continue his folly
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by IloveToMess: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
like Edo first give a Bleep about Biafra. 3 millions of your people died for nothing and more will die if you idiots continue the same path
We are proud to die for what we believe and not die of hiv or die in the ocean trying to cross over to italy like una, even me i wouldnt mind dying for a great course like the biafra actualisation.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
martowskin1:

all the smartness it doesnt take poverty away, it doesnt reduce unemployment, it doesnt reduce the cost of living, it doesnt increase the standard of education.

this are what we the citizens should be talking about, these should be our concerns and not discussing power that has done no one good except them and their families.

they are very good at distracting us from the main issue

Exactly what people like Charly68 may not be getting.

I wonder why it is only in Nigeria that the tribe who holds power more tends to be less progressive.

Hausa fulanis have controlled power the most but are still the least productive and progressive.

Yorubas have held power more than Igbos, yet Igbos on average are more middle class than Yorubas. So how exactly does this useless power benefit the holders of it?

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
omenka:
Imagine someone now claiming PDP is a South South thing and not a SE!! Wonders shall never end.

South-South has voted PDP more than the SE has done both in the local, state and National levels and that is what the poster meant. Especially at the state level.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
omenka:
Tell that to your brothers arguing up there and not me. I no send you. I only carry about those interested in NIGERIAN politics. Take your objections to your brothers above. Maybe you might want to call them afonjas pretending to be igbos and tell them no sensible Igbo desires the presidency of Nigeria.

Housas will keep rolling he said, yet this is the same kid that wont hesitate to call someone a slave.

Goodbye.

I think Igbos want to keep on supporting Hausas to rule in order to spite Yorubas not really because they like it that way. It is their own strategy and I think it is a good idea. Igbos know that Yorubas will never support them, so why ever supporting a Yoruba person?
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by omenka(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nowenuse:

South-South has voted PDP more than the SE has done both in the local, state and National levels and that is what the poster meant. Especially at the state level.
Though the thread is dead, let me ask, what part of the South South or South East are you from?
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
omenka:
What have you done in terms of binding bridges and lobbying for the APC to give you the ticket? Heckle them at home and abroad? Is that how you lobby a position from your end?

Can you show me a post of yours in support of APC even on the forum (dont go edit an old post) that shows you are worthy of such consideration? Are you saying one should reward you for viciously opposing them and punish those who have stood by them through thick and thin?

If you want the major political parties to give you the ticket, CAN YOU AT THE VERY LEAST START CREATING SUCH THREADS or POSTS STATING WHY PDP SHOULD GIVE YOU THE TICKET?

Being an APC supporter, I even seem to be doing a better job at lobbying the ticket for the SE than you guys who are known PDP supporters and from the SE.

Start lobbying the ticket from the party you've worked so hard for before extending your demands to the party youve contributed so little (in comparison) to.

Imagine this, even when Umahi asked asked that his employees never insult or attack the presidency your brothers went berserk insulting him!! Anyone who seem to try to form an alliance with APC from your end is seen as a saboteur. How then do you intend to go about this??

Una dey reason so?

APC has shown hatred, lopesidedness, favoritism and prejudice to Igbos and Christian minorities right from the inception. How do you expect people to gravitate to something that pushes them away?
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
omenka:
Though the thread is dead, let me ask, what part of the South South or South East are you from?

I am from the middlebelt. Plateau state.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
omenka:
Kid. Sure doesnt even know the meaning of the word.

Ask PDP to reward your labour. It is not that hard. You guys deserve a compensation for your loyalty. Or not?

Where were you when Yorubas last year were demanding and threatening for the leadership of PDP like their birthright? Same people whose region was dominated by APC?
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Princedapace:

Well, bro, my apology for quoting u. I am not interested. I guess u may think I'm one of those who drag parties with u. Nah, I don't have such energy. Just told u what went wrong and which caused many problems to PDP. I am not a fan of any politician. They have all failed nigerians. I am earn my money my self in $$. I don't have time to drag nigerian leaders with u. Whatever u believe is fine. I made a mistake to quote u. My apology. OBJ ruled for 8 years, did it make south west to be like ordinary cape town? Northerners have produced more leaders than southerners, has north become ordinary Durban? No, it is still the least educated area in sub saharan Africa. So, Buhari is completing five years, no difference yet. All these leaders are same. I am not interested where they come from. They have not added any value here. They don't pay me. They don't feed me. How some Nigerians drag presidency and political appointments as if these leaders will remember not to loot when they get there makes me laugh. U have turned my comment into "how you guys", pdp vs APC, etc. This shows how some nigerians can be. If pdp hates igbos, fine, no problem but how much have they done for the regions they love? Has pdp turned south west, or north they love (since u said pdp hates igbo), has pdp turned other regions into Dubai? Has pdp given other regions stable electricity? Water, housing, has it reduced unemployment, what about security?

Same with APC, the hunger hitting the country knows no region, it respects no party. Apc that love other regions, has it provided electricity to other regions, what about the killings across the entire country, kidnapping here and there? When u say a party hate a region, I will believe if only that same party has provided the basic amenities of life to other regions and refused to do so for igbos.
What u and others who think like u don't know is politicians hate Nigerians. I saw picture of pry school in south west, I almost wept. Same story across the entire country. May God help people like u.

Thank you very much. People like this Omenka and their likes I wonder if they are youths like us or they are the same failures old people taking us backwards.

Hausa fulanis control the politics of the richest country in Africa, yet they have the largest population of poor people and illiterates in Africa and arguably the world. What an irony!

I used to wonder why Igbos called Yoruba Brown roofers on nairaland until I traversed Yoruba land some weeks ago while travelling to a town in Kwara state. Gosh! I won't really castigate yorubas cos they are even more developed than my people in the middlebelt. However, compared to their rescources, strategic location and early access to education, I expected to see better towns in their homeland, but no, the towns were all filled with rusty old dilapidated houses. It was as if new houses with modern roofs were a taboo.

It's such a shame that our politicians have greatly reduced the minds of we the youths of today to their regressive style of politics and ethnic differences which has kept the nation unprogressive even before we were born.

Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by YorubaHero12: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nowenuse:

Where were you when Yorubas last year were demanding and threatening for the leadership of PDP like their birthright? Same people whose region was dominated by APC?

So what did the PDP replied the Yorubas with? Wike clearly told them they are inconsequential in PDP and he made sure no Yoruba man attain that position.

You all clapped for him, isn’t it gonna be good also if the Yorubas lay claim to APC and tell the Igbos to find their salvation in PDP since the SE region is also dominated by PDP
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
SoNature:

Nwanne, I am Igbo too

madenigga has a point

Our polticians should have a strategy

I think the only strategy Igbo politicians need to have is one with the agitation of restructuring or seccession. The dirty Nigerian politics of backstabbing, betrayal and evil to get to the center will never be suitable for Igbos. These characters are natural traits of Yoruba & Hausa masses and as such Igbos can never compete in this.
Igbos from what I see mostly dominate in a merit-based competition. So the best thing Igbos can do is sabotage the Nigerian politics and leave it for Yorubas and Hausa fulanis to fight it out. Let's see who can play more dirty at the national level.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaHero12:

So what did the PDP replied the Yorubas with? Wike clearly told them they are inconsequential in PDP and he made sure no Yoruba man attain that position.

You all clapped for him, isn’t it gonna be good also if the Yorubas lay claim to APC and tell the Igbos to find their salvation in PDP since the SE region is also dominated by PDP

Exactly, and Igbos have said that in reaction to this anticipated move, they will vote for a Hausa fulani candidate in PDP, but many Yorubas seem not to go down well with this grin
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by Nowenuse: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
TempleHouse:
I don't mind voting for Igbo President , but unfortunately the SE region have no leader !

This is just your own opinion. From what I see, majority of Nigerians including those from the SS, SW & Middlebelt are still wary of an Igbo candidate, so I think it is better we all continue under a Fulani leader, until all the other regions develop some senses to know who is really the problem of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by YorubaHero12: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nowenuse:

Exactly, and Igbos have said that in reaction to this anticipated move, they will vote for a Hausa fulani candidate in PDP, but many Yorubas seem not to go down well with this grin

You think the Yorubas care who the Igbos vote for?

Azikwe, Ekwueme, Christopher Ugoh, etc. have one time or another aligned with the Fulani north as VP to the detriment of the Yoruba nation. The Yorubas actually don’t depend on the Igbos and the SE do not dictate the life the Yorubas will live or not.

In 2023, A Yoruba man will contest for presidency, we don’t care if he win or loses coz right from the inception of Nigeria, the Yorubas have been in opposition politics and we’ve learnt how to survive. We only came to the mainstream in 1999.

If Igbo like they can give the slot to the fulanis or gambaris, it’s none of my concern. Since the Igbos are coward that dare not seek presidency position from PDP which they helped nurtured, the Yorubas won’t choose that path.

Are we clear?
Re: 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party by EkwensuAmosu: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You think the Yorubas care who the Igbos vote for?

Azikwe, Ekwueme, Christopher Ugoh, etc. have one time or another aligned with the Fulani north as VP to the detriment of the Yoruba nation. The Yorubas actually don’t depend on the Igbos and the SE do not dictate the life the Yorubas will live or not.

In 2023, A Yoruba man will contest for presidency, we don’t care if he win or loses coz right from the inception of Nigeria, the Yorubas have been in opposition politics and we’ve learnt how to survive. We only came to the mainstream in 1999.

If Igbo like they can give the slot to the fulanis or gambaris, it’s none of my concern. Since the Igbos are coward that dare not seek presidency position from PDP which they helped nurtured, the Yorubas won’t choose that path.

Are we clear?

Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan / Dismiss & Prosecute Soldiers Who Murdered 348 Shiites – UK Urges Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90