Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) (73838 Views)

Jawdropping Pictures Of A Well Kitted SARS Officer / The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
They're cultists naa
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by madmohamed(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
stephenduru:
A SARS officer has officer has been trending online after he stepped out in an unusual way.Many Nigerians frowned at his outfit and believe that his dressing does not portray his job.

See how Nigerians reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/nigerians-react-as-sars-officer-steps.html?m=1
when you look at this one you see blood just looking who to kill
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by greenguy: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
You people can say all you want, the guy is dressed according to his real job... He's a hustler!
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by segun18(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have seen one Sars officer on Bathroom slippers before.

About 3 or 4 years ago ,One SARS officer stopped my Wife and I.When he Opened his mouth to jokingly greet us to say "Fine Man and Fine Madam ,Good Evening..

'We are here to make sure everywhere is ....

I almost passed out from the Intense level of Smell of Paraga and Ogogoro oozing out of his mouth.

How my wife completed the conversation with him is bewildering!

5 Likes

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Americanboy35: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
He looks just like an armed robber
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Beremx:
This one is better sef. Some have dreadlocks and they still arrest people with dreads too

Those are not SARS. The Police always recruit them when going to raid some joints.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by iammolise(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Local SARS member... This one can't be in any division in the metropolitan Lagos or any where else... Dis one na backyard boy boy SARS grin
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by opportunities12(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
God help you if your neighbor accused wrongly and this one come dey in charge of your case... Just say your last prayers..... Smh. SARS needs total overhauling

3 Likes

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by 7pages(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Gracealone:
This is worse that tatoo and dreadlocks.

Will SARS not stop and harass any Nigerian youth driving while dressed like this?

do you care to know SARS tattooed their body. I know of guys at my end here that used ear rings and tattooed

1 Like

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by realstars: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Special Animal Robberies Squad.
S / A. / R. / S.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by UdyOgwoUde(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin Repented ex (Boko)..... I mean robber
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Day169: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
One of the reasons you dont argue with police men dressed like this.
Only a fool will argue with this THING holding a gun.
Please can some one confirm if he is actually from Anambra state?

Nigerians are in trouble sha

2 Likes

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by MeeLan: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
In every 10 boys harrased by SARS, 7 are confirmed yahoo boys.
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by zabuur: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
There was a day I was driving on d high way and spotted them. I increased the velocity of the car but, in getting to their spot, I was asked to stop. They asked me why I was driving so fast and I told them

1. It's a high way so I'm expected to drive like that.

2. Your dressing looks too scary for me to slow down.

We joked and I drove off. They didn't collect any dime from me though

3 Likes

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Harrison4adam(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha go slap this one for face without consequences.. Ask Slayqueen and Soapy fraudster men who are ready to die for Tacha. cool
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by ziegurf(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please how can he run on that rain boot?

...can't behold the level of illiteracy raining on him
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by OnyeYahoo: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
post=82617497:

Says who?

He's from Calabar, as you can see he is dressed like Ojuju Calabar! wink
[/s]
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by chukwuibuipob: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
wink grin cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin grin guy man is from Ajegunle slum.Watch out for his MUSIC. Nah BANG

1 Like

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Akaujaa(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Just mention the tribe of this man, the rate of bashing changes and sentiment sets in. That's how hypocritical Nigerians are.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by frozen70(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
His dress code and appearance is not different from those people he is harassing
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by nogragra: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
stephenduru:
A SARS officer has officer has been trending online after he stepped out in an unusual way.Many Nigerians frowned at his outfit and believe that his dressing does not portray his job.

See how Nigerians reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/nigerians-react-as-sars-officer-steps.html?m=1
This is one of the thugs that shoot people all over the place. Evil men.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
iammolise:
Local SARS member... This one can't be in any division in the metropolitan Lagos or any where else... Dis one na backyard boy boy SARS grin
You'll find something worse in Lagos too. .. some of them just wear polo not even the black polo fg give them and Dem go wear one jeans ontop with canvass or slippers.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by MedicH: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
This guy is too well dressed when compared to a freak SARs I saw somewhere 4 weeks ago ..I swear the guy was the ugliest being I have seen facially and he wore lady 3/4 jeans with dirty yellow fish net singlet and his dirt skin covered in dirty tattoo then a loop ear ring on his left ear like a UK gay ..infact the guy looked like an emissary of Satan

Lol.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Gemid94(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Your dressing communicates faster than your speech. It is your identity and must be done in a polite and courteous manner. This said officer is a national disgrace that must be thoroughly interrogated medically to know if he's actually under the influence of drug or something. A normal human in his right senses wouldn't have dressed in such an awkward and shabby manner.

1 Like

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Nostradamus: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
MeeLan:
In every 10 boys harrased by SARS, 7 are confirmed yahoo boys.
Bitter truth
you said the absolute truth cool

People here might say that guy is dressed badly,but the truth is everyone in that vicinity will be happy that a SARS guy is stationed there,they'll feel confident and have a strong feeling of security,no need for them to watch their backs unnecessarily.

Yes some SARS boys dressed shabbily and uses dreadlocks,but I'd prefer having a shabby SARS in my street than not having any and thieves won't allow me rest.

2 Likes

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by jetz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Em think say na usa detectives em be lol ontop localiness
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by supercase1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fake news!!!!!this is a doctored picture sars are more professional than swat personnel
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by iammolise(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You'll find something worse in Lagos too. .. some of them just wear polo not even the black polo fg give them and Dem go wear one jeans ontop with canvass or slippers.
Pathetic excuse for a SWART organisation... Everything in naija is just upside down angry
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by mamaafrik(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
yeyeboi:
I saw this officer making troubles yesterday near Meiran Health Center angry
oya ,you oga that is watching ,giving excuses befote bringing him to book,you don hear his location now??,shame on the IGP and his nonsense errand boys
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why do I think this is from the east? Na guys from.that side like funny things like leggings. Only thing left is one small handbag satchel to complete the ensemble

For the guy mind he be bad guy cop. See as he flip hat to the back, add shades and leather gloves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.