Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) (73835 Views)

Jawdropping Pictures Of A Well Kitted SARS Officer / The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Enemyofpeace: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Shame of the nation.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Oomonla(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Am federal govt is paying this one
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Jayess: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Killing machine grin
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by nisco18ng(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Isakabaaa!!!!!!
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Were Nigerians initially appointed with SARS? grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by seunspice(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
One of these terrorists attached to the nearest FSARS post to my house was spotted cruising a Venza few weeks back. Rumors have it that he is a legendary 'anti Yahoo' officer.
I tried calculating how many decades would be required for him to buy that car on his salary, my phone calculator returned an error message.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Fuckgovt: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
This one be like nwokem for isakaba. Na move him dey act?
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by kayalla(f): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
who dey give dem gun sef?
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by foreshore(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2019
stephenduru:
A SARS officer has officer has been trending online after he stepped out in an unusual way.Many Nigerians frowned at his outfit and believe that his dressing does not portray his job.

See how Nigerians reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/nigerians-react-as-sars-officer-steps.html?m=1

This one na Bakassi boys. He know dey different from Armed Robbers
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by justtoodark: 12:30am On Sep 28, 2019
you are still a police officer somehow for crying out loud and not a thug....

like american swat team....

special forces of nigerian police....
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Mykehl: 3:04am On Sep 28, 2019
What is the recruitment process for SARS sef? They all look like bunch of (ex)criminals.

1 Like

Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by litaninja(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2019
You're talking out of your a.s.s. with so much confidence....

Nostradamus:
you said the absolute truth cool

People here might say that guy is dressed badly,but the truth is everyone in that vicinity will be happy that a SARS guy is stationed there,they'll feel confident and have a strong feeling of security,no need for them to watch their backs unnecessarily.

Yes some SARS boys dressed shabbily and uses dreadlocks,but I'd prefer having a shabby SARS in my street than not having any and thieves won't allow me rest.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Nostradamus: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2019
litaninja:
You're talking out of your a.s.s. with so much confidence....

which one you prefer as Neighbor,a shabbily dressed SARS operative(like this officer) or a decently dressed armed robber/kidnapper.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2019
MadCow1:
So virtually all SARS team members dress like this or a variant of this.

What is even more amusing is the double standards. The same SARS officer will arrest a Civilian and label same a cultist or Con man if they dressed just like they do, yet they don't see the irony of their ways.

There is a team now that has targetted my area and mount their checkpoints in the darkest and blindest spots of the road. Imagine driving home by 12pm on a weekend and at a dark blind portion of your route, you run into multiple guys dressed just like him without any prior warning or indication that they are the Police.

The people at the helm of our affairs seem to have a very totally different vision for how a good Nation should be.

No real difference between them and armed robbers
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by kindkingsley: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
This should call for national concern. The IG must do something about the way they dress.
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by donbrowser(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
7pages:

do you care to know SARS tattooed their body. I know of guys at my end here that used ear rings and tattooed
Many dont know anything about SARS. They can disguise to any lenght. Some even wear earrings. It's part of their jobs
Re: Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) by litaninja(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Mostly, armed robbers would get property and belongings on your person, then let you go.

SARS operatives would drive you to your bank ATM, force withdrawals, get transfer both to their accounts and to accounts of cohorts; detain, torture & dehumanize you, call your relatives for ransom, tarnish your public image by labeling you with accusations you have zero knowledge about, AND OF COURSE, EXECUTE SUMMARILY WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE.
Oh, and guess what, still get a salary from the TAXES, you, your family and loved ones pay.

Right back at you sir, who would you prefer as a neighbour?

Nostradamus:
which one you prefer as Neighbor,a shabbily dressed SARS operative(like this officer) or a decently dressed armed robber/kidnapper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.