Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady (3002 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / I Have A Feeling I Might Loose A Girl I So Much Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by DaniLoveWorld: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
I work with a telesales company and there are a lot of beautiful female staffs working there as well. I don't have a girlfriend or wife so am just a confirmed baller who just came to this country to study, make some cool cash and return back to naija to settle down.

My problem is most of these girls in my work place like me a lot and I just keep bleeping anyone that chooses to hangout with me anytime both whites and blacks.

Recently I bleeped my supervisor and unlike the other girls that keep what we have private, this my supervisor is already making everyone suspect we are having an affair and these other girls are beginning to stylishly ask some questions about it but I always deny everything.

I had to stop bleeping my supervisor and nicely set the records straight that I aint having any affair with her anymore and also lied I now had a girlfriend. This has made her attitude change towards me at work and she is always finding faults in my conversions with customers. They posted few days ago that they will be needing mostly full time workers now and I know she is behind this as well knowing fully well that that we students are not allowed to work full time lol.

Anyway I really enjoyed all the bleeping and hopefully I will continue from where I stopped when I find another job because I have already started applying for others hahahaha.

Please ooo you guys should not rain insult on me ooo. I just love the jaye jaye life over here lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by nlPoster: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
You just watched Boomerang, obviously.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by faithfull18(f): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Flexherbal(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Focus on what you went there for, except that is part of it.

If it is part of what you went there for, you can contact us for herbs for your waistline.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Never mess with women at work, your place of business or if they are your neighbors.... you are just messing with your future life.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Daviddson(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mr proud bleeper , I hope you'll be proud to also tell us when you contact a sexual disease.
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by MedicH: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Which country is that pls.
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by liberalchick(f): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
As your supervisor it was inappropriate for her to have a sexual relationship with you. If she is creating a hostile work environment for you, you should report her to HR. She should be fired or replaced as your supervisor. She can’t fire you because she knows she was in a position of authority during the ‘relationship’ and you have grounds to sue the company. Gather all the evidence of the relationship tell her you will report her if she doesn’t get off your back.

If you are in a country that has workplace sexual harassment laws, you might have just stumbled on that cool cash.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
No pictures...no advise
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Littlemix(f): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol I swear You just watched Boomerang, obviously.[/quote]
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by AlphaDavid: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Daviddson:
Mr proud bleeper , I hope you'll be proud to also tell us when you contact a sexual disease.

Olodo! One contracts and not contact a disease.
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by AlphaDavid: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
MedicH:
Which country is that pls.

OP doesn't want to divulge that. Why not mind your own business
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by MedicH: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
AlphaDavid:

OP doesn't want to divulge that. Why not mind your own business

You're not even the op. How do you cope like this? Having no business to mind, just wandering.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
dont shit where you eat from

first rule for staying on a job

since you have broken that rule accept anything that come your way

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
liberalchick:
As your supervisor it was inappropriate for her to have a sexual relationship with you. If she is creating a hostile work environment for you, you should report her to HR. She should be fired or replaced as your supervisor. She can’t fire you because she knows she was in a position of authority during the ‘relationship’ and you have grounds to sue the company. Gather all the evidence of the relationship tell her you will report her if she doesn’t get off your back.

If you are in a country that has workplace sexual harassment laws, you might have just stumbled on that cool cash.

Lol what a sad reply... so because they had a relationship (as two consenting adult), he should now sue the company? Think of the LIFE/PROFESSIONAL damage such lie will create.

Here is a simple clue: if their contract stipulated that there should not be any relationship between colleagues then BOTH should be fired for breaking the rules. There is no sexual harassment in this picture.
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Easy guy
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by liberalchick(f): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
In the work place a relationship between a superior and a subordinate is not consensual because of the imbalance in power. He has a civil recourse if the superior is using her power to deny him an income. In such relationships, the superior is fired and the company is liable to pay restitution for enabling it. That’s why companies here have very very strict policies on such.

MrBrownJay1:

Lol what a sad reply... so because they had a relationship (as two consenting adult), he should now sue the company? Think of the LIFE/PROFESSIONAL damage such lie will create.

Here is a simple clue: if their contract stipulated that there should not be any relationship between colleagues then BOTH should be fired for breaking the rules. There is no sexual harassment in this picture.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
liberalchick:
In the work place a relationship between a superior and a subordinate is not consensual because of the imbalance in power. He has a civil recourse if the superior is using her power to deny him an income. In such relationships, the superior is fired and the company is liable to pay restitution for enabling it. That’s why companies here have very very strict policies on such.

Unless the above can be proven, especially coming from an office slut who's already gone after a few other colleagues and bleeped them....it will be very easy to find many colleagues he deceived, to testify AGAINST his character

If it can be proven that his conversation with customers are indeed inappropriate and/or that the decision to only have full time staff comes from above that superior, such sexual harassment claim would be thrown out
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by AlphaDavid: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
MedicH:

You're not even the op. How do you cope like this? Having no business to mind, just wandering.

I'm okay and fresh cos I'm minding my business, another tip, drink plenty of water.

Keep on wandering! I guess you are a wanderer!! Lol
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by luvyaself95(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
When Fvck goes wrong.
Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
This one will likely come back with his singlet, boxers and nylon bag shouting yoh mhen up and down. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by liberalchick(f): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Op’s character or lack of doesn’t matter. The onus is on the superior NOT to have sexual relations with a subordinate. He needs two things for a successful lawsuit - A. Did a sexual relationship occur with a superior that has an influence/power over his job? B. Was the outcome of the relationship a detriment? If yes, he is owed damages for the detriment(s). Of course the company can counter sue that the detriments was as a result of him being a bad worker I.e bad customer service rep, then the timeline has to match. When did the superior take disciplinary action against the Op? Before, during or after the relationship?

MrBrownJay1:

Unless the above can be proven, especially coming from an office slut who's already gone after a few other colleagues and bleeped them....it will be very easy to find many colleagues he deceived, to testify AGAINST his character

If it can be proven that his conversation with customers are indeed inappropriate and/or that the decision to only have full time staff comes from above that superior, such sexual harassment claim would be thrown out

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Salahuddinblack: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
DaniLoveWorld:
I work with a telesales company and there are a lot of beautiful female staffs working there as well. I don't have a girlfriend or wife so am just a confirmed baller who just came to this country to study, make some cool cash and return back to naija to settle down.

My problem is most of these girls in my work place like me a lot and I just keep bleeping anyone that chooses to hangout with me anytime both whites and blacks.

Recently I bleeped my supervisor and unlike the other girls that keep what we have private, this my supervisor is already making everyone suspect we are having an affair and these other girls are beginning to stylishly ask some questions about it but I always deny everything.

I had to stop bleeping my supervisor and nicely set the records straight that I aint having any affair with her anymore and also lied I now had a girlfriend. This has made her attitude change towards me at work and she is always finding faults in my conversions with customers. They posted few days ago that they will be needing mostly full time workers now and I know she is behind this as well knowing fully well that that we students are not allowed to work full time lol.

Anyway I really enjoyed all the bleeping and hopefully I will continue from where I stopped when I find another job because I have already started applying for others hahahaha.

Please ooo you guys should not rain insult on me ooo. I just love the jaye jaye life over here lol

Which country is this, if I might ask

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady by Odogwudike2: 1:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.

(1) (Reply)

Five Female Secondary School Students Rape Biology Teacher To Comma / Why Men Should Stop Worshiping Women. / Police Officer Caught Having Sex With Messenger Girl (watch Video Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.