Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (47880 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Olamilekxy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

My small friend STFU .
I am very proud to hate a fulani jihadist and his daughter. You are little better than a slave since you don't hate your oppressor.
She and her father are frittering away your destiny and you don't even know it.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Olamilekxy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

My small friend STFU .
I am very proud to hate a fulani jihadist and his daughter. You are little better than a slave since you don't hate your oppressor.
She and her father are frittering away your destiny and you don't even know it.

is only u dey are frittering away your destiny, who told you am Buhari supporters? what am after is dat don't transfer d hatred u have for father to daughter.
my destiny is in God hand not humans

either Buhari or atiku all of dem are thieves
I will never suffer myself to vote in Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by EXOUSIAng: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
xjiggy:
Some of you come here to criticize Her not for being an intelligent young Nigerian lady that she is but for being the daughter of a man you hate..... yet you spend your money supporting riff Raffs like tacha on bbnaija. So sad
Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.