Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Good Old Days In Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Old Days In Romance (5325 Views)

Love Letter: The Good Old Days / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Old Days In Romance by annawhite(f): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
IT ANNWHITE ALRITE!,IT SO COOL TO MAKE FRIENDS AND ENEMIES (DNT WANT TO METION NAMES)HERE ON NAIRALAND.WHAT CAN I SAY,I PROMISE TO BE GOOD AND NOT TALK BACK AT ANY GUY ON THIS FORUM AGAIN.
BUT COME TO THINK OF IT,THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GOOD OLD DAYS,EVERYONE WILL TELL YOU THAT DURING THOSE GOOD OLD DAYS,THINGS WERE FAR BETTER THAN NOW.
BACK THEN,A MAN WOULD NEVER LOOK AT A WOMAN AND CALL HER NAMES,BACK THEN GIRLS WERE PRIICELESS;A GUY MMUST KNOW HOW TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH BEFORE HE CAN APROACH ANY LADY
BACK THEN A GUY WOULD NEVER APPROACH A GIRL ON HIS OWN,HE WOULD CALLED OUT FRIENDS AND U WILL SEE THREE GUYS COMING TOGETHER TO WRITE ONE PARAGRAPHED LETTER TO A GAL
BACK THEN GUYS WOULD SPEND MONEY WITHOUT LOOKING FORWARD TO SLEEPING WITH A GAL
TODAY I SEE DIFFERENT MODIFICATIONS,I KEEP WONDERING WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE MALE SPECIES
I KEEP WONDERING WHAT THEY WILL BECOME IN YEARS TO COME
IS THER ANYBODY IN HERE WHO CAN SEE TOMMORROW?
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
I'm here to wipe off ur tears sweetie,By d way Who d hell that called u names nd when ? Just name the slowpoke and i ll deal with him.ok Dear?
Mind u sweetie i can call those old days back if u re really missing em.CAN MAKE IT ALL REAL wink

1 Like

Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2010
Heey Dsense (my fave student) kiss wink
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by jaybee3(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
I thought i was you fav student shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
(clicks ignore)
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by jaybee3(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
ggggggrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

Heey Dsense (my fave student) kiss wink
Hey sweetie ''Master''.Hope ur good.
what happened to ur name?
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
Dunno what you talking about grin wink
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

Dunno what you talking about grin wink
This is Queeneve . . . . .right?
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
I plead the fifth lipsrsealed
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

I plead the fifth lipsrsealed
U stop this grin
C'mon i'm just confused. . .right .Actually i was Hospitalized 2 days ago nd i've not been getting online so don't know if u did change ur name or not .Besides that i can feel i'm chatting with Queeneve nd not MrsEVE grin
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
Awww baby!

What happened? You okay now? I was worried about you. I was like where my baby at! I am glad that you able to come online because I was gon fly to Nigeria and look for you. All I had to follow the just got some azz scent grin

I am sure Queeneve don't mind you chatting with Mrs Eve matter fact she even told me to look after you while she handle some business wink
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by kokoye(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2010
Miss furry azz

grin
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2010
Koyoke,

Go drown angry
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by kokoye(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
in p.imp juice babyyyyyyyyy
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
Okay back to the topic,

Yeah good old romance is declining what shall we do about that?  grin
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2010
kokoye:

He is not gon kill me grin cry
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

Awww baby!

What happened?  You okay now?  I was worried about you.  I was like where my baby at!  I am glad that you able to come online because I was gon fly to Nigeria and look for you.  All I had to follow the just got some azz scent  grin

I am sure Queeneve don't mind you chatting with Mrs Eve matter fact she even told me to look after you while she handle some business  wink
Yep.i'm fine now . . . Thanks.I was just invited to a boat party so d cake we ate kept charging ma health to the phamacy manytimes till i decided to be hospitalized .I'm great nd strong now sweetie.
I'm not in Nigeria but Cairo.
My regards to Queeneve when u see her .nd tell her that i ll never forget that night we spent together at d beach d other daygrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
I forwarded the message to her wink

A nice walk on the beach under moonlight is romance and in fact couples should do that often. A nice picnic on the sandy beach overlooking the ocean, that beautiful and romance. cry
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by annawhite(f): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
jay bee:

ggggggrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh
see wat im talkin abt
men becoming lion
D-sense:

I'm here to wipe off your tears sweetie,By d way Who d hell that called u names nd when ? Just name the slowpoke  and i ll deal with him.ok Dear?
Mind u sweetie i can call those old days back if u re really missing em.CAN MAKE IT ALL REAL  wink
sweery u r always missin in action and weneva  we try to get along some lady wil pop out frm nowhere n BOOM! U wil b singin a dif tune.i mis d olden days LOL
MrsEve:

Okay back to the topic,

Yeah good old romance is declining what shall we do about that?  grin
we shud stop eyein our friend's boyfriend.LOL!
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

I forwarded the message to her  wink

A nice walk on the beach under moonlight is romance and in fact couples should do that often.  A nice picnic on the sandy beach overlooking the ocean, that beautiful and romance.   cry
Pls do  wink
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
annawhite:

see wat im talkin abt
men becoming lionsweery u r always missin in action and weneva  we try to get along some lady wil pop out frm nowhere n BOOM! U wil b singin a dif tune.i mis d olden days LOLwe shud stop eyein our friend's boyfriend.LOL!
Oh yeah Hun,How much i love the old days ,old styles nd classic love.No body is popping out this time sweetie,They re all perished grin
I've gotten those olden tones back dear nd can't wait to breath it out to ur heart. grin grin
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by annawhite(f): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
D-sense:

Oh yeah Hun,How much i love the old days ,old styles nd classic love.No body is popping out this time sweetie,They re all perished grin
I've gotten those olden tones back dear nd can't wait to breath it out to your heart. grin grin
u gotta choose betwen me and Queenie,mrs eve
i hate playing the second fiddle grin grin grin

@mrs eve
acting like i dnt exist grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hey Annie!

Girl, Dsense love him somma me, but he will be with you soon, I am teaching him the art of being loveable,
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2010
annawhite:

u gotta choose betwen me and Queenie,mrs eve
i hate playing the second fiddle grin grin grin

@mrs eve
acting like i dnt exist grin grin grin grin
Ohh Misconception.lol. Eve is just a master sweetie not more. wink
ASK HER.
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2010
Dsense,

That aint what you said last night wink cheesy grin kiss tongue
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by annawhite(f): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2010
kokoye:

bia this man get the hell out of my thread
if it were the olden days i bet u wouldnt score any lady
MrsEve:

Hey Annie!

Girl, Dsense love him somma me, but he will be with you soon, I am teaching him the art of being loveable,
r u saying im cold in the art of loving
well you keep him after tutoring him,if im lucky i'll get somebody to train too
ur style might be different from mine grin
D-sense:

Ohh Misconception.lol. Eve is just a master sweetie not more. wink
ASK HER.
u sure babe?
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

Dsense,

That aint what you said last night  wink cheesy grin kiss tongue
Master pls don't Bleep me up now.ok last night right? I said i luff u.lol
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by MrsEve: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hmm mmm

Anna,

Your style might be just what he needs, but I am teaching him the other stuff not the romance stuff, I am leaving that for you to teach him, but he did something to me last night that I was shocked but I will keep it to myself,

Carry on yall, make romance happen! cool
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2010
annawhite:

bia this man get the hell out of my thread
if it were the olden days i bet u wouldnt score any ladyr u saying im cold in the art of loving
well you keep him after tutoring him,if im lucky i'll get somebody to train too
your style might be different from mine ;Du sure babe?
I'm very sure baby.examine ma heart nd find out . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by Dsense(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

Hmm mmm

Anna,

Your style might be just what he needs, but I am teaching him the other stuff not the romance stuff, I am leaving that for you to teach him, but he did something to me last night that I was shocked but I will keep it to myself,

Carry on yall, make romance happen! cool
I would be a dead dude if to pass ur test grin
Re: Good Old Days In Romance by annawhite(f): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2010
D-sense:

Master pls don't bleep me up now.ok last night right? I said i luff u.lol
i can decode that language, u said u loff her
that is
im out of ur life embarassed
MrsEve:

Hmm mmm

Anna,

Carry on yall, make romance happen!  cool
u can have him
cry cry cry cry
D-sense:

I'm very sure baby.examine ma heart nd find out . kiss kiss kiss
i believed the lady,what did u do to her last nite
im out of ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / How To Really Deal With A Girl Who's Really Playing Hard To Get!! / Help;my Brother Is In A Complete Mess Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.