Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money (38933 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by aniola1995(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please babe, can you give me all the money you have and I won't ever complain whenever you come to my gate to beg for money.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by adenigga(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:
She is not wrong at all.

She just described the characteristics of south west youths.

Very lazy...

Sometimes you have to own up and say the truth.

She is right.

In as much as I'm not disputing your argument, I will like to call your attention to this obvious fact. She & Her Husband are the cause of what she's complaining about now. There is no upcoming election now, so she can open her mouth. She & Tinubu really tried in empowerment of Lagos youths by turning them to Agbero, political thugs etc. So, she should just bear the brunt. They are the one that encourged them in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Horiolah(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

You said owning advertising company is work. It is not. It is investment to make money. Not work.

You do not know my status or job. You are just here throwing harsh words because you do not comprehend a simple point.

This woman is talking of laziness. Talking of working hard. I bet, Seyi does not work hard. He does not go through hassles and stress. Working on systems, having carpal tunnels to deliver a task before day break.

That is not hard work.

These modafuckers saying the youths are lazy are dumb fuvks.
Here in lagos, guys wake up as early as 4 just to get to a 12hrs a day job, that pays less than 20k a month. Yet some rich bastards on here and that old b!tch keeps calling em lazy.

Maybe she's talking about the miscreants her husband created.

4 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by ruggedtimi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Give them their money you looted.
simple
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by DimIsaac10(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
west and free money 5&6
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
adenigga:

In as much as I'm not disputing your argument, I will like to call your attention to this obvious fact. She & Her Husband are the cause of what she's complaining about now. There is no upcoming election now, so she can open her mouth. She & Tinubu really tried in empowerment of Lagos youths by turning them to Agbero, political thugs etc. So, she should just bear the brunt. They are the one that encourged them in the first instance.

I understand.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Staro: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aw
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by jayjaysony: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
What a beautiful thread!! Observing d pros and con i saw justice done 2 d topic.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Laziness and greed is two different things.

Some nigerian youth are actually full of greed, not the outright laziness people term it to be.

Laziness deals with the voluntary unwillingness to work, while greed deals with a sense of unsactifaction and impatience.

U can't term someone that is engage in thugery lazy. Because thugery deals with alot of energy, and confidence, and that is not a feature of laziness. Same thing applies to those engage in offline and online fraud.

I think it is proper to say most nigerian youths are greedy, impatient, full of ego.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by plaindealer: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
nku5:

God is not mocked o! What about the Olumegbon mess that Tinubu created in Ajah area. Tinubu singlehandedly turned that area into a gangland. Olumegbon boys could go to a house and tell the owner to pay the full amount for the land again or the house would be demolished and nothing would happen

These Igbos sabi manufacture story sha...Why are you people like this grin grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by emmaitive(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by nurex01(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
nku5:
Walahi talahi Tinubu is the biggest curse that Lagos has ever seen.

Bobo chicago carefully bred touts, empowered thugs like oluomo and turned them to role models for millions of yoruba youths. Now the hypocrite is talking nonsense.

I remember 2003 just after Tinubu won re-election we saw how touts were unleashed all over Lagos with ID cards harassing motorists. These touts were the people who helped him win and he rewarded them with the right to fleece lagosians. Today jungle don mature he is complaining.

An egba proverb literally means - "the morning shows the day"

Hmm! The proverbs thick o

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Accessfling: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
You give them work and they fall sick, what a privileged lazy youths indeed
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by braine(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
scribble:
The laziest of them all is seyi Tinubu

This is a lie.

The dude may be using some influence, but he's definitely not lazy.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Princemolar101: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
> angry angrysadSo after using their destiny ,turn them to agbero,and even make them useless this what you have to say about you own people abi...why am even talking sef people wey them don chop finish
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by plaindealer: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
emmaitive:
afta using dea destiny,u still have mouth to insult dem abi..Mscheew

Your destiny is in your own hand, not in other people's hands.

There are millions of hard working Nigerian youths out there making a living, buying and selling doing construction, food peddling and hawking, going to school, farming and so on, but the lazy youths are not interested in anything, they just want quick and easy money so they beg for money, do yahoo yahoo and other criminal activities.

Your destiny is in your own hand, people need to start taking personal responsibilities instead of blaming other people for their own personal failures.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Reelmii: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
same lazy youths that campaigned for u

same lazy youths that ur husband use in carrying out all his evil deeds in lagos

same lazy youths that u promised jobs, etc..before u entered that rep

same lazy youths that u will need in the next election..

i pity those who vote for these people
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by plaindealer: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
scribble:
The laziest of them all is seyi Tinubu

The CEO of a successful business in Lagos is lazy.

You sound lazy, even your post is lazy and the people liking your lazy post are lazy.

You don't know the young man, but you know hate and bitterness.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by mercyviv(f): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Madam, don't get mad, we already know laziness in their DNA!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by sentio2020: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Call

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by obi3x(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Well,if he had worked his socks off to get d money,assuredly, they'd do same......but uhmmmm.....we're in Nigeria. Lol
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by lutherjay: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
I guess she means the ones her husband use in rigging elections..Baba is king of agero in Lagos na �
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by mukthar2000(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
today youths are lazy and not ready to work. after ur husband has used then as trout in Lagos state to achieve his wealth, why they we not be lazy now
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by juman(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
The youths are not lazy.
The economy is very bad.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by ddeola: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
You mean their share of "STOLEN MONEY"?

Woman, tables turn, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Marvins0009: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Stupid statements which work do you or your so call husband and president create that make them lazy will they go and work where they did not need there service

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
She should know not all youths don't want to work, infact they are rare, so is she saying that if one is given a federal or state work, the person will reject it abi? If he or she reject it maybe there might be something attached.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Ugosample(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Freehuman:
Most Nigerian youths are actually lazy. They do that to all politicians.

Nigerians are not honest. These old people are right. I'm from a well to do family and yes people come in to disturb my parents. People with huge muscle mass, height and everything. They wake up , sleep, gamble, have sex beg online and offline.

while you are largely right

these young people are mostly victims of the society
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Ugosample(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
kingy1:
Laziness and greed is two different things.

Some nigerian youth are actually full of greed, not the outright laziness people term it to be.

Laziness deals with the voluntary unwillingness to work, while greed deals with a sense of unsactifaction and impatience.

U can't term someone that is engage in thugery lazy. Because thugery deals with alot of energy, and confidence, and that is not a feature of laziness. Same thing applies to those engage in offline and online fraud.

I think it is proper to say most nigerian youths are greedy, impatient, full of ego.

another valid perspective you have brought
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Americanboy35: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
There are some aota of truth in what she said sha
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by cooltola(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Annie939(f): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
this woman should go and sit-down "okporoko "people should stop voting for apc in Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka / Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.