Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz (6501 Views)

Lady Exposes Photo Of A Married Man Who Slept With Her (lolz) / Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Praise da Lord somebody ,My wedding is coming up next 2months after so much wars from 6 categories of idiots namely :

1. 2mins/small dick frustrated bigots

2. Jobless youths always on nairaland searching for phantom jobs lol

3. Fake bitches

4. Old men who won't mind their businesses

5. Ghostmoniquers

6. Funmipotamus

Dem know themselves

My wedding gonna be in Russia Oh Yes
Chummynoni I hope u will come
My ring below

Ladies forever @

4 Likes

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by emeijeh(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
What's with the ugly filter?

You seem not to be proud of your real face

To the topic:
No be you first marry, and you will certainly not be the last.

Verdict:
Op, go get a life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
emeijeh:

To the topic:

Verdict:
Op, go get a life.

The ugly filter is to mask the ugliness.
Good improvisation!

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
emeijeh:

The last time I posted my real photo someone swore with his mother's grave for rape me spiritually ,another swore to bite out my clit

In 1hr my dm is heading to 50 sexstarved guys and lesbians searching for wetin no concern them !

Since all dis ugly filters I can now rest perfectly

my dm has just 10 stu..id dudes including blinking001 instead of 100dudes ,not every minutes some1 is creating a topic with my dilly winny name grin

Even a spirit is after me weeps cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kingsteve:

The ugly filter is to mask the ugliness.
Good improvisation!
Boko Haram
Son of Osama bin ladin

2 Likes

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Boko Haram
Son of Osama bin ladin
Thank you!
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kingsteve:

Thank you!
Searching for who to fvckkk I guess ?

2 Likes

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Searching for who to fvckkk I guess ?
Do you wanna fvck?
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hope the guy is aware he's getting married to an agent of the Marine kingdom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
emeijeh:

To the topic:

Verdict:
Op, go get a life.
Don't be jealous u no be woman ok , leave women and their demonic jealousy and wish me well !

5 Likes

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Congratulations

I've got a cheap lawyer when you need one which I'm sure won't be long. Cheers

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Hope the guy is aware he's getting married to an agent of the Marine kingdom.
He is aware of it , I won't hurt him but protect him
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Congratulations

I've got a cheap lawyer when you need one which I'm sure won't be long. Cheers
Cheap lawyer gbukwe gi

4 Likes

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Cheap lawyer gbukwe gi
very well then. Face the law yourself after you kill the poor boy. If the marriage holds.
Save your mention. I'm done with you.

5 Likes

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Adaibeku(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

shocked

Amarachukwu hei inukwa nsogbu grin grin
Amatarasha aka boys must obey grin

Congrats

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Adaibeku(f): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Cheap lawyer gbukwe gi

Ladies 4eva nice reply speak igbo more often
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Adaibeku(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

�ritualist

3 Likes

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

Ladies 4eva nice reply speak igbo more often

Aunty tanks
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

�ritualist
must u joke with everything?
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

�ritualist
dont mind that small boy
I will do as he wishes tonight ,Sea will swallow him at the long run watch out
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Adaibeku(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

must u joke with everything?

I know you quite alright *and if you think I will mention you ,so you rub it at my face
Gudnyt already wickedman

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Amatarasha(f): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kingsteve:

Do you wanna fvck?
You do you wanna eat a virgin Oilpussy
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sometimes I wonder, these ladies 4eva...
Na only females wey nuts don comot for their heads full am?
The type of articles they create...
Jeez!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Kingsteve(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
You do you wanna eat a virgin Oilpussy
Really?
Tell me more.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

I know you quite alright *and if you think I will mention you ,so you rub it at my face
Gudnyt already wickedman

Take timeoo
if you are not a virgin get the fvck off my mention.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by oilPUSSY(f): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Praise da Lord somebody ,My wedding is coming up next 2months after so much wars from 6 categories of idiots namely :

3. Fake bitches

5. Ghostmoniquers

6. Funmipotamus

Dem know themselves

My ring below

Ladies forever @

Congratulations My Dear
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by NwaAmichi: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
@OP, if you stay in Ekiti, let me wash your wedding for you.
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Chummynoni(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amatarasha:

3. Fake bitches

5. Ghostmoniquers

6. Funmipotamus

Dem know themselves

My ring below

Ladies forever @
lol. thank God u escaped. since it is rushchair. i wil come grin
Amatarasha:

3. Fake bitches

5. Ghostmoniquers

6. Funmipotamus

Dem know themselves

My ring below

Ladies forever @
lol. thank God u escaped. since it is rushchair. i wil come
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Adaibeku(f): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ubunjer camp dis news is definitely a Bigblow on u

Likes of AstroG pussyhoe denreledave swallow your pride and wish this meticulous virgin well �she did conquered for sure!
Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by Adaibeku(f): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Congratulations My Dear

This Yoruba Christian so you are here while osinbanjo a Pasteur * is begging those Antichrist for a retention?

1 Like

Re: AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adaibeku:
Ubunjer camp dis news is definitely a Bigblow on u

Likes of AstroG pussyhoe denreledave swallow your pride and wish this meticulous virgin well �she did conquered for sure!
and if i don't?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Keeps Looking At My Bum Bum / Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex / Why Wear Bra If You Don't Have Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.