Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? (2571 Views)

What Would You Do If You Was In My Shoe: Life Experience / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / 3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Airtimex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
udoekere:
Is she your wife? Abeg free am as far as you no marry am you don't have control over the things she do.na her phone,go and buy your own.stop yarning trash we all know that you are broke.
#Unbanned_Naijatushboy

I hate this type of reasoning. Must you be married before you can get help or be transparent to your loved one?

I always tell people, if you cannot be discipline or be a bit dedicated to someone you love then remain single until you are married...

the OP was not monitoring her. he needed a little help, something I guess does not happen always.

Most women with I'm not your wife attitude does not change even after marriage. Guys be careful

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Airtimex:
Most women with I'm not your wife attitude does not change even after marriage. Guys be careful
This is the part I fear most; the hope of changing sooner or later.

Thanks & God bless

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jasseyfrd:
Why should any one be in ur shoe when we don't know how it inch u, as for me, I will advice to move on.
She never like u and she is a crosstitute( just be the best u can be and don't 4get there are so many fish in the ocean. Go for the best, soonest u will get the right one.
@ the bolded, she likes me & she's not a prostitute. Letting go of her past experiences is just the problem. I think she doesn't want to be a victim again.
I won't throw your advice away though.
Thanks & God bless
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jasseyfrd:
Why should any one be in ur shoe when we don't know how it inch u, as for me, I will advice to move on.
She never like u and she is a crosstitute( just be the best u can be and don't 4get there are so many fish in the ocean. Go for the best, soonest u will get the right one.
She's not a prostitute
Letting go of her past experiences is just the problem.
She doesn't want to be a victim again.

Thanks for the advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Dating Groups On Facebook – Check Out The Hotest Facebook Dating Groups / Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.