Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? (8769 Views)

Poll: Which Nairaland Group Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland?

YEYE FOWL: 20% (4 votes)
I AM BOSS: 5% (1 vote)
HORNY OCTOPUS: 5% (1 vote)
SWEETHEARTS: 35% (7 votes)
LAWYER: 25% (5 votes)
EYE CANDY: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 3:30am On Nov 03, 2010
I have seperated them into categories and I believe they are the same based on their categories.

YEYE FOWL - Mr. Cork, 190, MOBO444, semid4lyfe   - The type whom loves joking around. More like Yeye fowls if you know what I mean

I AM BOSS - slap1, buccaneer7, Seun, Sam Milla – the type whom likes to show his manly side (it could be ego too)

Hot OCTOPUS - No1madman, dobodobo, anonymousx, 170 – The type whom is basically h0rny day and night and night and day

SWEETHEARTS - ElGuapo, Rhymez, Mr. Bones, Yorisb, DAY 11+, MR Money £, Chipmunkey, Siena – The soft and gentle kind whom treats people in a neutral way

LAWYER / DEBATER - Daviddylan, jaybee, Chamotex, Debosky, Sagamite – The type whom is careful of who he talks to (He might only choose some people and ignore the rest) and would like having good topics of discussion even if it means its going to be a debate.

EYE CANDY - Blacghost, MrBrownJay, Oxone – The sexy ones whom is not like to say he is Hot but he is basically a girls eye candy

So ladies, which category would you go for?
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by HighChief4(m): 3:49am On Nov 03, 2010
As long as Inked_nerd and Odunnu are not on the list, count me out
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by slap1(m): 4:13am On Nov 03, 2010
Didn't know I exude a bossy aura. Now do I? Well, I'm actually very humble, kind, witty, funny, dumb, intelligent, stewpid, nasty, smart, dull, pain-in-the-azs, boring, lively and every other etc a girl likes.
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:26am On Nov 03, 2010
Or

The Perfect Gentleman: Okija_JujuTM - The type of man who every woman dreams of, funny when necessary, yet serious when he ought to be. Not corky but not dorky either. Not always Hot but would leave a girl breathless afterwards, cute and handsome. god-fearing  grin. You could say amongst men, he could be best described as "Full-option" with life-time warranty grin
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by hbabe(f): 4:32am On Nov 03, 2010
^^and he is very humble as well. A rare gem!
Where do you reside? Heaven? Lol
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2010
slap1:

Thank God Slap1 ain't on the list. Slap01 is my son( now WTH is he doing on Nl?), I'll whip his asz when he gets home!

Modified

Okija_juju:

Or

The Perfect Gentleman: Okija_JujuTM - The type of man who every woman dreams of, funny when necessary, yet serious when he ought to be. Not corky but not dorky either. Not always Hot but would leave a girl breathless afterwards, cute and handsome. god-fearing  grin. You could say amongst men, he could be best described as "Full-option" with life-time warranty grin

Ignored
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by slap1(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Modified

Modified!
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by rhymz(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Modified

Ignored
Ms. Potato:

I have seperated them into categories and I believe they are the same based on their categories.

YEYE FOWL - Mr. Cork, 190, MOBO444, semid4lyfe   - The type whom loves joking around. More like Yeye fowls if you know what I mean

I AM BOSS - slap1, buccaneer7, Seun,  – the type whom likes to show his manly side (it could be ego too)

Hot OCTOPUS - No1madman, dobodobo, anonymousx, 170 – The type whom is basically h0rny day and night and night and day

SWEETHEARTS - Mr. Bones, Yorisb, DAY 11+, MR Money £, Chipmunkey, Siena – The soft and gentle kind whom treats people in a neutral way

LAWYER / DEBATER - Daviddylan, jaybee, Chamotex, Debosky – The type whom is careful of who he talks to (He might only choose some people and ignore the rest) and would like having good topics of discussion even if it means its going to be a debate.

EYE CANDY - Blacghost, MrBrownJay, Oxone – The sexy ones whom is not like to say he is Hot but he is basically a girls eye candy

. . . .this list is not complete without the following categories:
Mr DELUDED/VERY WEIRD: How could the poster conveniently forget the Satelight Map/picture Maestro, Sir Becomrich?? Lol. . .dude is a showstopper, does it in his bizarre kinda way and I think the ladies drool for rare "weirdudes" like Sir Becomrich.
MR TRIBAL ACTIVIST: this category boasts of haters Like: Bluetooth, Bbk/baby, Aigbofa, EzeUChe & Mekusxx. . . These dudes can literally shoot up any thread to a climaxing height, aint that Sexy ladies? Hahahahahahaha. . . .
@Poster, while I agree with most part of the categorization, I ve strong reservations about the
"MR Debater/Lawyer Category" ever been to the politics section and witness the throwing of chairs, tables, teargass or even the tearing of clothes and stuffs just to give support to their debates and arguements?? Lol. . .am out mehn. . .
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by googles: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2010
Chamotex and Debosky all the way !!!

IMO chamosex should be in the sweetheart/eye candy group. . . he is fine wink
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2010
rhymz:

. . . .this list is not complete without the following categories:
Mr DELUDED/VERY WEIRD: How could the poster conveniently forget the Satelight Map/picture Maestro, Sir Becomrich?? Lol. . .dude is a showstopper, does it in his bizarre kinda way and I think the ladies drool for rare "weirdudes" like Sir Becomrich.
MR TRIBAL ACTIVIST: this category boasts of haters Like: Bluetooth, Bbk/baby, Aigbofa, EzeUChe & Mekusxx. . . These dudes can literally shoot up any thread to a climaxing height, aint that Sexy ladies? Hahahahahahaha. . . .

Hmmm, . . . . Interesting category but I doubt the ladies would go for them tongue

rhymz:

@Poster, while I agree with most part of the categorization, I ve strong reservations about the
"MR Debater/Lawyer Category" ever been to the politics section and witness the throwing of chairs, tables, teargass or even the tearing of clothes and stuffs just to give support to their debates and arguements?? Lol. . .am out mehn. . .

I am indirectly referring to that phrase tongue

googles:

Chamotex and Debosky all the way !!!

IMO chamosex should be in the sweetheart/eye candy group. . . he is fine wink

U must have bad taste for men tongue tongue tongue

And No, Chamotex is staying in that category because he is not that neutral wink
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Yorisb: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

I AM BOSS - slap1, buccaneer7, Seun,  – the type whom likes to show his manly side (it could be ego too)

SWEETHEARTS - Mr. Bones, [size=18pt]Yorisb[/size], DAY 11+, MR Money £, Chipmunkey, Siena – The soft and gentle kind whom treats people in a neutral way

LAWYER / DEBATER - Daviddylan, jaybee, Chamotex, Debosky – The type whom is careful of who he talks to (He might only choose some people and ignore the rest) and would like having good topics of discussion even if it means its going to be a debate.

Aww, my indefatigable and ever so amiable Gabry. With sweets like you who needs [s]Mrseve(hides b4 she comes out), Chi-baby, Idowuogbo, Inkerd Nerd, Creamish, Ujujoan, Amina, Omolola, Nellaluv, SA Lady, mediatix, Tjskii, Onestella, Dyt, Tanizm, Odunnu, Ifyalways, Mamaken[/s] a bitter kola? tongue wink Infact I would kill live 4 ya. kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by googles: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

U must have bad taste for men  tongue tongue tongue

And No, Chamotex is staying in that category because he is not that neutral  wink

Really ?  grin bad taste ? If Debosky and Chamosex means bad taste, then I dont want to taste anything good again  grin

Chamosex is a good person,hez just not a romance board person, on forums games, he is very very friendly i think  undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by rhymz(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Hmmm, . . . . Interesting category but I doubt the ladies would go for them tongue

I am indirectly referring to that phrase tongue

U must have bad taste for men tongue tongue tongue

And No, Chamotex is staying in that category because he is not that neutral wink
. . . .what makes you think so?? You would be surprise how much charisma and Charm these dudes ve got. . .lol, u Never know. . .you never know!!
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MrsEve: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb!

I saw that! angry (looking at the adam's apple and licking lips as I practice my aiming skills)
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by CorkMr1: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2010
and who is this chick callin yeye fowl? , dosent she realise I have a 17inches c0rk? angry
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

Aww, my indefatigable and ever so amiable Gabry. With sweets like you who needs [s]Mrseve(hides b4 she comes out), Chi-baby, Idowuogbo, Inkerd Nerd, Creamish, Ujujoan, Amina, Omolola, Nellaluv, SA Lady, mediatix, Tjskii, Onestella, Dyt, Tanizm, Odunnu, Ifyalways, Mamaken[/s] a bitter kola? tongue wink Infact I would kill live 4 ya. kiss

shocked shocked shocked No go make those ladies come hia and attack u oo shocked shocked shocked

googles:

Really ?  grin bad taste ? If Debosky and Chamosex means bad taste, then I dont want to taste anything good again  grin

Chamosex is a good person,hez just not a romance board person, on forums games, he is very very friendly i think  undecided

Just [ullin your legs naa. grin Anyways, I personally think the Debater/Lawyer is hot naa cheesy

rhymz:

. . . .what makes you think so?? You would be surprise how much charisma and Charm these dudes ve got. . .lol, u Never know. . .you never know!!

Well, as simple as who on earth would like a Mr DELUDED/VERY WEIRD guy? shocked shocked shocked Not in Primary school, no way in secondary school, in College, these kinda folks probably will get a weggie daily and most certainly not when they are all grown up. Oprah told me that these people might be potential assasins tongue tongue tongue

And as for MR TRIBAL ACTIVIST, Mehn. . . Hearing the word tribal itself is scaring me already and yet I am Mama Ngozi. Mama Ngozi is not suppose to fear anything but when I fear sumthin, than it must be very very serious lipsrsealed

Cork-Mr:

and who is this chick callin yeye fowl? , dosent she realise I have a 17inches c0rk? angry

Because you have a 17 inch cork as you claim to be (Cork means Fowl and Chicken), therefore u are an official YEYE FOWL! You should be proud naa grin
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by onstelly(f): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2010
Okija_juju:

Or

u have to change ur name first.
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by rhymz(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2010
And as for MR TRIBAL ACTIVIST, Mehn. . . Hearing the word tribal itself is scaring me already and yet I am Mama Ngozi. Mama Ngozi is not suppose to fear anything but when I fear sumthin, than it must be very very serious lipsrsealed

Because you have a 17 inch cork as you claim to be (Cork means Fowl and Chicken), therefore u are an official YEYE FOWL! You should be proud naa grin
[quote][/quote]hahahahahahahahaha. . . .well it depends on what you call weird you know?? A guy that insists on having very sadistic sex like being tied to d chair or being burnt with hot candle wax while his woman licks and caresses him is weird to some chick yet very sexually exciting to some or even the ones that insist they must eat ya @$$ and before the real sex. Weird is subjective and is based on taste. . .lol. . . So I beg to disagree that some chicks will still fall head over heels for weird. . Lol
As for Tribal Activists. . . They get most of the chicks if you dont know, all they need to do is to appeal to the cultural affiliations and idiosyncrasies of the Chick and you see the chick drooling and writing the guy's name alluva her profile page. . .lol. . .if U doubt me, look up whose name is on ileke-idi's profile comment. . . Hahahahaha. . .poster, you didn't hear it 4rm me O! Lol
And by the way, the name Mama Ngozi rings a bell, are you also Gaby?
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2010
**Odiaero drives in with his newly bought 2010 Rangover Sports, looking for a sweetheart to cruise home** heeheheheeh Crusing the whole slovenia with it, with my group of traders and deadly programmers tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2010
rhymz:

I see the Royal Nut Licker arrived early to work today. . . . . .
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by rhymz(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I see the Royal Nut Licker arrived early to work today. . . . . .
. . . Woulda been surprised if U didn't show up. . .still waitin for Bluetooth, Ezeuche,Mekusxx
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2010
rhymz:

. . . Woulda been surprised if U didn't show up. . .still waitin for Bluetooth, Ezeuche,Mekusxx

Well, u decided to play Aladdin by calling my name. . . . Wht can this genie do for ur life?
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by tkb417(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2010
@Potato

i dey show Kuala Lumpur soon

na u go be ma guide

deal?

Lol

ill teach u plenty yoruba b4 i return to ma empire state of Lasgidi

oya talk sharp sharp
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MRMoneyE(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2010
tkb417:

@Potato

i dey show Kuala Lumpur soon

na u go be ma guide

deal?

Lol

ill teach u plenty yoruba b4 i return to ma empire state of Lasgidi

oya talk sharp sharp

WHEN YOU FINALLY LAND FOR THAT KUALA LUMPUR, NA ONE LEG MAKE YOU DEY TAKE WAKA OOO, IF I HEAR SAY YOU
DEY TRESPASS GO MY MS POTATO ZONE NA WAHALA OOO, TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED.
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by rhymz(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Well, u decided to play Aladdin by calling my name. . . . Wht can this genie do for your life?
. . . Ok seriously, are U not true to type? Why U dey para na, who does not know Ur past time job here on NL, Huh? Lol. . . Come on loosen up mehn!
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2010
rhymz:

. . . Ok seriously, are U not true to type? Why U dey para na, who does not know your past time job here on NL, Huh? Lol. . . Come on loosen up mehn!

huh?
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by tkb417(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2010
MR Money £:

WHEN YOU FINALLY LAND FOR THAT KUALA LUMPUR, NA ONE LEG MAKE YOU DEY TAKE WAKA OOO, IF I HEAR SAY YOU
DEY TRESPASS GO MY MS POTATO ZONE NA WAHALA OOO, TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED.
so u go track me from Glasgow?
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by SALady(f): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

@Yorisb, Ms Potato is taken. [s]Now can I aks you to stand somewhere in the street and dont move until something hits you[/s]. C'mon be a SWEETHEART and do that for a lady
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Yorisb: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2010
SA Lady:

@Yorisb, Ms Potato is taken. [s]Now can I aks you to stand somewhere in the street and dont move until something hits you[/s]. C'mon be a SWEETHEART and do that for a lady

Na lie, taken by who? Hope you don't swing both ways though? tongue undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by zealot4me(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2010
COS OF MR MONEY I CHOSE *SWEETHEARTS*

SO MR MONEY WAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABT DAT ?
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by CorkMr1: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ladies, pliis can we not discuss my 17inches c0rk today, it has nothin to do with anythings, cheers! wink
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by zealot4me(f): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
Cork-Mr:

Ladies, pliis can we not discuss my 17inches c0rk today, it has nothin to do with anythings, cheers! wink

YES WE CAN GO ON PLZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.