Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) (7722 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog / Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by CharlesNneji1: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hi, bro (Assuming you be guy sha - all these amibo nairaland girls will just come rushing in here) Welcome to NLC (Nairaland Love Clinic). My name is Charles Nneji, Bestselling author of, "THE BANG RULE....ultimate guide of seduction for Nigerian guys" (see my profile for a picture of the e-book). For the past 8 years i have helped guys find love by teaching them powerful mind tricks that make girls fall in love, I have also helped hundreds of guys become more confident around girls and i have practically turned guys who girls use to reject into ladies' magnet, plus my book have been bought by over 700 guys round Nigeria.

*Big smile* I can brag sha, no worry

*Adjusts my glasses and puts on my labcoat*

- Is there that special girl treating you like trash, ignoring your Facebook messages, your calls, your watsapp messages. No worry, your troubles are over - i will show you how to turn her into a lover.
- you Want to get your ex back
- you are shy around girls and would want to totally eliminate that shyness
- you are afraid of walking up to girls and collecting their numbers and would want to learn how to remove that fear from your system completely
- The girls you ask out keep turning you down
- or do you just want to become a player who gets girls at will

What ever your women problem is, i am here to help you. I get paid big money for this but i will give you all my time today for free (i'm in the Valantine spirit). All you have to do is tell me your problem and i will give you practical and effective solutions for them, if the solutions i offer you here don't help - then i will give you my car keys, relax joor, just kidding, of course the solutions will work - i'm Nigeria's number one highest paid love doctor (Yes o, i blow my own trumpets).

Now, this is how the clinic works. First thing first.

1. Read these my trending Nairaland articles then come back and drop your question.

SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A GIRLFRIEND IN 7 DAYS https://www.nairaland.com/1978211/secrets-get-pretty-girlfriend-7

SECRETS PLAYERS USE THAT MOST GUYS DON'T: EXPOSED https://www.nairaland.com/2015126/secrets-players-use-most-guys

3 STEPS OF MAKING A GIRL FALL IN LOVE WITHOUT SPENDING https://www.nairaland.com/2055360/3-steps-making-girl-fall

If i don't answer your question at once, no vex. i could be in a meeting or sleeping *winks* but one thing is for sure: Your question will be addressed as soon as i see them.

Peace, bro
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by pweetixandy: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm sorry,I know I shldnt be here but...u knw,I've got to YOLO this up
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by Elslim: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
I will love to get ma Ex back doctor... Buh she's married. is their hope??
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by Elslim: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015

By the way. LONG LIVE THE PEOPLES GENERAL!
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ma EX is married with 6 kids

I wana get her back

Any suggestion?
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by CharlesNneji1: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Elslim:

Lol, you are a bad person sha.

Yes, you can get a married ex back but that is only if the relationship she is in now is going badly. A woman gets committed to a particular man after sleeping with him or Two; getting married to him. when either of these happens getting her back, assuming she is an ex, becomes almost impossible.

that is to say, if a woman sleeps with you and you don't have bedroom deficiencies it reduces the chances of her cheating on you with her ex. If she gets married to you - same thing.

BUT

If you have some bedroom deficiency or you do things that kills her attraction for you then an ex can come possibly come in.

My advise is; leave her alone - i don't advise breaking up marriages.
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by quinnboy: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
wow!....this one is so strong
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by CharlesNneji1: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
You can also like my recently launched facebook page by clicking www.facebook.com/attractbabes
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by Jasi7(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
You

I saw a post whr u spoke abt not using dose regular questions wen chattin a lady up like ''how are u'',hws ur day, and similar ones as these...culd u give me say 3 statements dat I culd use to kickstart a convo for a lady am jst meeting for d first time(thats one)

Secondly,i used that sentence u wrote ''comot here jor,ure too sexxy for my likin,I cant a gurl like u'' on a gurl that always never smiles and for d first time she smiled(imagine)...d nxt she said ws ''why''?..and I blacked out..nt because I didnt knw an answer to give bt because I wantd to keep teasing her for at least 2mins to keep her happy...and d nxt sentence I had in my head wasnt a teasing one bt I used it anyway...culd u pls if not for anytin bt out of a benevolent hrt giv three teasing statements I culd add to my tactic
Re: Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

/ If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / Nobody Can Abuse My Backside Again Because This One Is Bigger – Endowed Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.