Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday (4811 Views)

DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD / Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by GoldChest(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu and Buhari must explain to Nigerians and the world why they had to order the security officers to shoot at armless protesters waving the countries flag on Nigerian soil in a peaceful manner.

I lost a friend yesterday in this Protest and it breaks my heart that the people we elected to protect us are the same people killing us .

Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by Dottore: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2020
This is an ongoing petition demanding that the IGP be arrested and charged for crimes against innocent civilians.
Pls click the link to sign.
https://www.change.org/p/international-criminal-court-arrest-nigerian-ig-of-police-for-crimes-against-humanity?recruiter=1156082485&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=washarecopy_25203526_en-GB%3A0&recruited_by_id=7db8f180-0c0e-11eb-9ecf-77288e0d8079

Police Brutality, Intimidation and extortion must end. More that 171,000+ people have signed and others are signing. Join the crusade
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by prodigiousman(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Sorry bro, but we don't have any government but killers and looters who cares about their own pocket than that of the citizens. I hope we would not make same mistake again
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by Freestainworld(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2020
the flag don't matter to our politicians, the flag is like an ordinary material to them.

3 Likes

Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by Golden057(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
This wound is a permanent one on Nigeria's body
It will forever be there as a remembrance of this day

1 Like

Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by madridguy(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2020
R.I.P hero.
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
R.I.P hero.
Did someone hack this account or has the handler of this moniker been changed?
I'm still in shock.

4 Likes

Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2020
If you understand what Nigeria stands for...then you will understand the flag, the national anthem, the passport and currency is just a cover to think its a country with leaders at the helm of the affairs while they loot and impoverish you

Make no mistake about it WICKED BRITISH POLITICIANS ARE FULLY IN CONTROL OF ALL THE EVIL
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't be shock bro, this is Nigeria matter which is above party matter.

J111333:
Did someone hack this account or has the handler of this moniker been changed?
I'm still in shock.
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Weak soldiers killing real soldier
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by HenryWilliams(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
the flag don't matter to our politicians, the flag is like an ordinary material to them.

Flag na cloth, na tailor dey sew am... Fela
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by Richy4(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2020
I guess the Govt have no idea the meaning of a flag drenched with blood...
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Dottore:
This is an ongoing petition demanding that the IGP be arrested and charged for crimes against innocent civilians.
Pls click the link to sign.
https://www.change.org/p/international-criminal-court-arrest-nigerian-ig-of-police-for-crimes-against-humanity?recruiter=1156082485&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=washarecopy_25203526_en-GB%3A0&recruited_by_id=7db8f180-0c0e-11eb-9ecf-77288e0d8079

Police Brutality, Intimidation and extortion must end. More that 171,000+ people have signed and others are signing. Join the crusade
these things are a waste of time.
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
that's what we get wen tyrant and blood sucking men rule the land
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by stamapro(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Africa, Nigeria kills her sun... Sons. That is why she is the darkest continent on Earth.
Re: The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Now I knw better, the Nigeria flag symbolises nothing", it's like the letter p in psychology.

(1) (Reply)

I want to bet on a trump win / What Makes Tiny Tigray So Powerful They Have Almost Captured Entire Ethiopia / Lagos Launches SDG Youth Alliance, 9,000 Youths Leaders Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.