Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife (53554 Views)

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 / Innoson To Partner With NDDC In The Training Of Niger Delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by earnadvert: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
ok
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by MrBONE2(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
IGBO AMAKA!!!

Igbo to the World.

Africans Emela grin
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Xpol: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
This man is really making Nigeria proud unlike those that are making Nigeria*HUMBLE* abi no be humble be opposite of proud? Lol if u know u know. It's Xpol again!
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by wiseone28: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
emmyt2:
Please I want to marry Tacha ,I need her contact please

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by sammuell(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
copy copy
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Edyice: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
While South are making things happen

Northerners are drawing the nation backward angry

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OdenKelechi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
tillaman:
The front looks good, Looks like a Lexus SUV!!
Low budget lexus
You didn't have to add the "low budget" tag

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by mrvitalis(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
agarawu23:
This man should work on an average Nigeria pocket. He should start with cars below 3m so that Nigerians can patronize him
Where in the world can u see a brand new car below 15000 dollars

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OdenKelechi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
TSRC:

A poor man cannot afford that innoson vehicle.
Tell am o
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Itzteewhy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
the problem is the patronage!!!
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Monaco2:
No b acura logo Dey d back so?!? undecided

I dey look am too... shocked
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OdenKelechi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Really nice
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by TSRC: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Where in the world can u see a brand new car below 15000 dollars
Then add the cost of power and manufacturing in Nigeria.
And also the fact that the engines and sensors are imported in foreign currencies for now.

It is the federal govt that should create a platform for subsidized vehicles for Nigeria through a special programme.

If innoson builds a car of 3 million on a large scale, he would wreck.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
kunmiiii:

Are you kidding the cheapest IVM vehicle is about 7million Naira!
shocked

I was thinking of getting one before the year ends

But this your comment done leave one kind taste for my mouth

Although i don't expect it to be too cheap but for the cheapest to be 7million

Omo i go free am e that instead buy sharp tokunbo lexus
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Burgerlomo: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Beautiful cool
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by 2nattie(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Why is it carrying an acura logo if its made by innoson?
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by kunmiiii: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
TSRC:

I love that IVM fox that khafi won.
Very sleek car.
Very nice ride, and the features of that car are quite remarkable, just a little bit too pricey!
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
wingmanIII:
Poor man Lexus, RX350.. grin cheesy cheesy

Affordable RX350 version cool

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OdenKelechi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
lagoskind:

I dey look am too... shocked
If you look well you'll see there's a space for them to attach the IVM logo

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Gideoniteprime4: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
the car looks a combination of acura, lexus and toyota highlander
na wa
how will senators not reject it!
all they know how to do is give horrible names to their products
b4 we know they will come out with a car called ``uchendu rover``

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Edunwa302(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
agarawu23:
This man should work on an average Nigeria pocket. He should start with cars below 3m so that Nigerians can patronize him
They ll be rolling out 3m range models by yr ending
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OdenKelechi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
2nattie:
Why is it carrying an acura logo if its made by innoson?
Coincidence.
There's space to attach their own logo

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
tillaman:
The front looks good, Looks like a Lexus SUV!!
Low budget lexus

I just like how Innoson's cars are not cheap. It's only for the rich. Whenever I see someone driving it, I automatically know he is rich. I like how he uses Apple's model of pricing. (Not a product for the poor, so the poor will always complain because they can't afford it).

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OdenKelechi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bantino:
Lexus replica
Only the front grill
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice one. But do they have to copy Lexus front grille?
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by ITbomb(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Front = Lexus
Back = Acura
Number plate = Honda

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by kunmiiii: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

shocked

I was thinking of getting one before the year ends

But this your comment done leave one kind taste for my mouth

Although i don't expect it to be too cheap but for the cheapest to be 7million

Omo i go free am e that instead buy sharp tokunbo lexus
That's just the problem with locally manufactured cars their ridiculous price tags.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by credibleVal(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
wingmanIII:
Poor man Lexus, R1X350.. grin cheesy cheesy
May God not allow inferiority complex kill us in this country. Pls let's learn to appreciate our own.
��� to Innoson Chukwuma.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OdenKelechi(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
ITbomb:
Front = Lexus
Back = Acura
Number plate = Honda
grin grin grin
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by credibleVal(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
wingmanIII:
Poor man Lexus, R1X350.. grin cheesy cheesy
May God not allow inferiority complex kill us in this country. Pls let's learn to appreciate our own. Thumbs up to Innoson Chukwuma.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OdenKelechi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
credibleVal:
May God not allow inferiority complex kill us in this country. Pls let's learn to appreciate our own.
��� to Innoson Chukwuma.
Their own taya me sha.. simple appreciation is a problem too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.