Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife (53556 Views)

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 / Innoson To Partner With NDDC In The Training Of Niger Delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by MrSix: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
tillaman:
The front looks good, Looks like a Lexus SUV!!
Omo...you Sabi.

There is this mad Lexus SUV I do see at my work place. That's exactly the design it has.

I think Innoson should be innovative. They should do more about their industrial designs. There are good people with great ideas to model cars for them. But no, they'd prefer to come aboard after history is made.

Check my signature Biko
Laptops are available
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Switruth: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
wingmanIII:
Poor man Lexus, RX350.. grin cheesy cheesy
. Always hating. Hatred kills bro.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by donvicky2007: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

shocked

I was thinking of getting one before the year ends

But this your comment done leave one kind taste for my mouth

Although i don't expect it to be too cheap but for the cheapest to be 7million

Omo i go free am e that instead buy sharp tokunbo lexus

You can get brand new innoson car below 7million though not SUV, the question is will you like the car if you are a fan of SUVs, people's choice differs.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by naijadrivablog: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
kunmiiii:
Are you kidding the cheapest IVM vehicle is about 7million Naira!
Lies. IVM Fox is the cheapest at N5million
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by olajigaolamide: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is something that we should indeed be proud off but our government doesn't even care a single beat.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Spacoking(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Monaco2:
No b acura logo Dey d back so?!? undecided
I thought I was the only one who saw that

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by solutionsmax12: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by FManager(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
wingmanIII:
Poor man Lexus, RX350.. grin cheesy cheesy

Will you shut up gay tongue, when lats have you eaten. angry
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by TSRC: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Randal:
That logo no be Acura?
He probably wants to adapt their design.
Not bad if you ask me.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by zigziggy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
TSRC:

He probably wants to adapt their design.
Not bad if you ask me.
i will probably disagree with him adapting a design what is wrong with IVM as a logo
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by TSRC: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
zigziggy:
i will probably disagree with him adapting a design what is wrong with IVM as a logo
I am talking about the full body design. That is what he wants to adapt.

The logo would still be innoson.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
jayson87:
reminds me of lexus... Igbos and cofi cofi

Yoruba's and jealousy jealousy
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by zigziggy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
TSRC:
I am talking about the full body design. That is what he wants to adapt.
The logo would still be innoson.
owk..
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by segunx5(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Is it a personalized one..make them send am to their village,do better and write the the name on the steering dashboard,bumper,even sef the wheels.... nothing we no go see
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by jobhunter11: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2019
ees nor like we dont wantu buy o, but a Sweet direct belgium toyota carmry costs 2.5mil, but an average looking Innoson car is about 4.5mil....do the maths

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Ajibade123(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
This Innoson is really trying o kudos to him
see Reasons why fleet telematics is so important to your business delivery https://explicitsuccess.com/fleet-telematics/
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by tck2000(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.