Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife (53558 Views)

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 / Innoson To Partner With NDDC In The Training Of Niger Delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Earthquake1: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
agarawu23:
This man should work on an average Nigeria pocket. He should start with cars below 3m so that Nigerians can patronize him

So that it'll be a death trap

Which new car costs 3m?

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Bantino(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
OdenKelechi:

Only the front grill

Yeah, you're right
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Earthquake1: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
2nattie:
Why is it carrying an acura logo if its made by innoson?

You don't know how Acura logo looks like?
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Earthquake1: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
kunmiiii:

That's just the problen with IVM, their ridiculous price tags!!!

Produce a car in Nigeria and know how costly it is

Government doesn't give him subsidies like Dangote
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Corroro: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
nice car with a lovely design , really beautiful, i just hope it would be affordable sha
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by wingmanIII: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
credibleVal:
May God not allow inferiority complex kill us in this country. Pls let's learn to appreciate our own. Thumbs up to Innoson Chukwuma.

Guys, where is your sense of humor? I just felt the model looks so much like RX350.
I do appreciate the efforts of Innoson.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by SniperSmurf(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
All those saying that they copied this car or that car need to remember that no idea is original, theres nothing new under the sun. It is not about what you do but how it is done.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by knekskeiees: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
dats cool
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by kunmiiii: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

Produce a car in Nigeria and know how costly it is
It's no brainer that Auto manufacturing is not thriving, No steel, limited forex, Auto policy bill, but that doesn't change the fact that the prices of IVM cars are ridiculous when compared, aren't they? And that's my point!

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Latidoh1: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
emmyt2:
Please I want to marry Tacha ,I need her contact please
100k for her direct line.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Earthquake1: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
kunmiiii:

It's no brainer that Auto manufacturing is not thriving, No steel, limited forex, Auto policy bill, but that doesn't change the fact that the prices of IVM cars are ridiculous when compared, aren't they? And that's my point!

You listed the obstacles facing IVM including government persecution and still wondering why their prices are high

Do you want them to go into liquidation?
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by jamace(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
agarawu23:
This man should work on an average Nigeria pocket. He should start with cars below 3m so that Nigerians can patronize him
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by m140(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
tillaman:
The front looks good, Looks like a Lexus SUV!!
Low budget lexus
Mumu , arinya which u do
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by m140(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
TSRC:

A poor man cannot afford that innoson vehicle.
Mumu plenty NL this days i tell you. Which one is poorman lexus the guy na arindin
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Why do we have Acura and Honda logos on it?
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by kunmiiii: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

You listed the obstacles facing IVM including government persecution and still wondering why their prices are high

Do you want them to go into liquidation?
I skipped to the bottom line because all these challenges still births a ridiculous price tag which the person I replied was talking about.
But come, which one is govt persecution again Pls is there any concession or waivers given to others like ProForce that is denied Innoson??
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by agarawu23(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Edunwa302:

They ll be rolling out 3m range models by yr ending
hopefully
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by agarawu23(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

So that it'll be a death trap

Which new car costs 3m?
kia are very cheap. Ask
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Randal: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
That logo no be Acura?
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by harmbhrosz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
agarawu23:
how many brand new car can you buy with less than 3m all over the world?
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by urchlink: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
also giving out this for a low price contact 09014782330 whatsapp

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by realmetrah: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Citytrend:
Really looks Sophisticated. At Nigeria has got a car plant
Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

anybody that patronises these dude stands to lose his money. he never delivers. has done that to me. he is an example of the bad eggs(scammers) we have in the country. don't say I did not tell you.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Looks so much like Lexus
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by OLADEZY(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is a wonderful one. we need to start encouraging Innoson by patronizing this brand
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by deavicky(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
wingmanIII:
Poor man Lexus, RX350.. grin cheesy cheesy
oboy u no well oh. But finally that car will be far expensive that this tokunbo 350 people buy.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by RexTramadol1: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Acura n Honda for back
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by deavicky(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
emmyt2:
see urself!!!! Bad guy u want suck breast but mind u the breast fit dey smell as ppl say she get body odor.
Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Damod88: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

Do you

want them to go in liquidation?

What are u saying? Without government patronage Innoson would have folded up.many of you are talking as though the company belongs to you. Nigeria cannot manufacture vehicles for so many reasons, so the best we can do is assemblage of imported components. This is the reason assembled cars in Nigeria are not cheap. Even with that,assembly plant owners in Nigeria are ripping off Nigerian car buyers. They get a lot of subsidies for the components imported through low custom duties and still sell at exorbitant prices. The day Nigeria has the technology and infrastructure to manufacture cars that day will mark the end of expensive cars in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by zigziggy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
agarawu23:
the isssh tire me my brother,,,,,,,I don't know who the company marketer is.....they refused to produce an average Nigerian car type...very soon they will come and be complaining that Nigerians are not patronising Nigerian products....the smallest and cheapest IVM product is the IVM FOX which amounts to 5m/7m which average Nigerian will buy such...
look at Skoda products which is manufactured and assembled in India..see how cheap the vehicles are..out of 100 brand of vehicles in India I believe 70 to 80% is Skoda....
IVM is bent on producing cars for only government perastaters and Nigerian big-wigs...that is not how to sell made in Nigerian products....
they're doing a nice job though but it pains me alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by bubu2019: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
emmyt2:
I cannot give you her numbers but I can help you.just get her picture ,go inside your bathroom, gaze at the picture and masturbate.I am sure you will cum.

mkpi

1 Like

Re: INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife by Jamesbally: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
IGBO AMAKA!!!

Igbo to the World.

You dey "Igbo's Amaka" over a moving Coffin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.