Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) (37258 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icslYp9y6s

A black lady caregiver gets a very unfair and wicked treatment from her white boss's mother.

I mean, what was she suppose to do in this situation? Terrible and troublesome old woman o

Picks a knife. Insults the caregiver. Tosses the caregiver vegetables away. Smh watch until the end

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by socialmediaman: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
I think the old woman was her patient. She could have mental issues

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by officialwdhtv: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
I think the old woman was her patient. She could have mental issues

If u listen carefully, there was a part the caregiver mentioned that she is recording and would show the video to the woman's daughter. She was employed by the old woman's daughter to take care of her and she turned out to be a pain in the a*s

And yeah, i think she definitely has some mental issues or she got "the old people syndrome" that makes them to just get angry at anything lol

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Joeblazeochola(m): 12:31am On Feb 21, 2022
sometimes u need to shout back at some pipu so de dont always look down on u or feel de can get away wit every little thing. am nt sayin she shud n give her d care oh bt pls demand she gives u back d respect u derseve, ur nt her SLAVE.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by 3exe3: 1:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Taking care of older ones is a pain in the ass requires patience and understanding

It's so difficult pleasing them it's like a thing when one reaches that age

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by gaby(m): 4:26am On Feb 21, 2022
Dementia at work..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by kennybabs1980: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Many of these old people have mental issues, guys should be very careful.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Freestainworld(m): 5:48am On Feb 21, 2022
Taking care of the old is not easy, I have a Grandma who is 108yrs and still looking strong, but the only problem is that she will sleep in all the rooms in the house, when you confront her, she will tell you that her enemies want to kill her the other place she slept last night, and she can quarrel like hell, but we the grandchildren always end up laughing at her behaviour, at a time, she stopped sleeping in our own house, and told us that our neighbours house was safer, infact the whole neighbourhood know knows her, each time they come around, they start laughing, that is old age for you.

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2022
That old woman is clearly a racist and I hope she gets punished for her wicked acts.

The black lady should leave there before either of them commits murder. Let her get another job. This one right here is slavery.

12 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by BItt: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2022
hey i think different and i am going to say the reason why that woman is pissed wasn't entirely captured in that video.
You provoked her then recorded her actions so that you'll appear to be a saint and the victim.

i know how it works so i am not gonna fall for the video tricks

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2022
She is just being senile

Nothing serious, she's not even a threat

Pls like my story on pastorM giveaway thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6996196/giveaway-2-winners-10-each#110407262

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2022
Na kolo old woman...woman like trouble grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Old video I guess

All we do in foreign land to survive...

The African lady got no choice really...just do your job and report to your supervisor to get you another client...

Reciprocating the old woman may land her in jail

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Double0h7(f): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Being a care worker is a hard job... she's recording to protect herself, because if she reacts, and does something it could be considered abusive. shouting at her or throwing a small fruit back at her could get you bared from working in the field forever and could even get you arrested, fined, and or persecuted.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by officialwdhtv: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Old video I guess

All we do in foreign land to survive...

The African lady got no choice really...just do your job and report to your supervisor to get you another client...

Reciprocating the old woman may land her in jail

No...its a very new and recent video

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

No...its a very new and recent video

Damn niggaa
She need to manage just to get the thoq

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by WoundedLamb: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Lol... poor lady. She had to video herself to save her job.

I wouldn't attribute this to racism though (I didn't watch the whole video). Caregivers go through a lot. Taking care of the elderly is like taking care of babies except that you're less likely to be annoyed by a baby and aged people are more likely to be depressed if spoken to in a certain way. Caregivers are, therefore, expected to find thier patient's soft spot and win them over. It's a job that requires emotions/personality. It's not those kind of jobs where you say "let me just do my stuff and go home". You must be really involved. You laugh when they laugh, play when they want, take sharp objects away from them using tricks, have endless boring chats with them if necessary, apologize for almost everything, etc. The job requires patience and understanding, and they're meant to understand this before starting.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Fyie: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Old video... And na pesin client o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Akinfor4: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2022
People you should treat right

1. Everybody
2. Your maid
3. Your cook
4. Your driver
5. Your spouse and family

This mother to boss has just broken a golden rule

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Offpoint1: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2022
grin
Don't know why I find the old woman funny grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by ZendayaColeman(f): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Lol.

That old mama get PTSD

2 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2022
That's what caregivers see over there. E no easy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Crusadee: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2022
This is the kind of old white folks that refuse to accept the fact that the world have changed, racism is no longer acceptable as a way of life, their generation will soon wipe out. Very old video thought.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Passionate888: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2022
She's mentally ill
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Kingpele(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Racist old senile woman ,this woman most be a very useless troublemaker when she was younger, old age doesn't make people different from what they used to do ,rather it will make them worse, when my two grandmothers were alive ,my dad mother used to protect us from our dad ,u dare not beat us in her presence but my mum late mother will even be the one doing the beating and whenever she around we know that our dad will beat us more frequently ,yet my mother is more gentle than our dad but her mother was very tough like old soilder, atlast my dad mother died earlier 1992 while my mum mother died 2009

6 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
We blacks endure alot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.