Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! (5286 Views)

I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 01, 2019
I was sneaking into this compound to fvck a lady that invited me to her place last night. Silly me was supposed to switch on my phones torch but I didn’t. Make people for nor see me deh Enter the compound. So I slipped and fell into the gutter at the front of the gate. Mehn, it’s so bad gan. I broke my leg(knee). My shoulder feels dislocated and my face with bruises. I hit my face on the fence.

When I fell I couldn’t move for like 2min. I just relax for inside gutter there deh reason my life. Na so I for just die throway untop fvck matter. And I believe the lady sef will not stop fvcking another dlck just to honor the hero that died fighting outside her gate.(God forbid)

After some min, Someone came out of the compound and saw me relaxing inside the gutter looking dirty and blood gushing out my face. I had to hand my phone to the person and have her dial the lady I came to see. She came out and took me in.

So I slept here, Na hot water she take massage my body last night. I was even fed like a baby, I couldn’t fvck again. Penls nor gree stand sef.

I woke up this morning and realized I won’t be working for the next couple of days. See life. cry

All through the time she was cleaning and nursing me she was looking sad and upset. I think the fvck is more important to her than my life.

I’m regretting why I stopped at her place for a fvck.

I need prayers and well wishes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by horlarwereleh(m): 5:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Lolzzzz Weyrey reeee oooo

9 Likes

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Kingpee2(m): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2019
You need slap first before prayers...Something must kill a man.

3 Likes

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by iPrevail(m): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Fighting for a lady? Who or what exactly did you fight with? Your stupidity?
No make me laugh abeg undecided
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by MicroSweet(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2019
grin
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by vivalavida(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Lmao

Ur craze no get part two
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by GOFRONT(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Pvssy is so Sweet and its Power has pulled so many Great men down.....

1 Like

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by aristocratic5(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Chai see Wetin kpansh cause
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by aristocratic5(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Chai see Wetin kpansh cause
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Funmmyastic: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol this guy again.
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by slimay(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2019
The lady is with your destiny and if u no Bleep her,you won't make it in life or what? I'm not understanding... undecided
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by bigcee(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Clickairtravels: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2019
Hahaha
This one don para oo hol am before he enter market.. Orisirisi something!
In fact make start agitating for Nairaland state.. A separate state from suffer head 9ja.. A place were u high BP and depression no go dey.. grin
Ndi ara every where

1 Like

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by revcompaty(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Wish say na your farm tool break or dislocate sef,maybe your sense for ripe small undecided

Mr Sneaker!!!
Ambassador for night sneaking!
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Something must kill a man.
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by tillaman(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2019
My prayers are with you breh, keep fighting the good fight
We shall
Overcome

2 Likes

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Samy0070: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Get your N200 airtime today for completing a ten minute online task for me.... 

I would pay you for your time with recharge cards, you could also keep earning from it if you like. 

It's simple and super easy. 

All you would need is an android phone and a browsing data. 

Let's do this. 

Contact me on watsapp for more information,

via 080-3722-6020.
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Skelewu: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2019
grin

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Clinghton: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2019
I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Eazie351(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
you climbed fence to Goan straff?!... your prick should've broken too sef
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by 2rez: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
stupidity:
I was sneaking into this compound to fvck a lady that invited me to her place last night. Silly me was supposed to switch on my phones torch but I didn’t. Make people for nor see me deh Enter the compound. So I slipped and fell into the gutter at the front of the gate. Mehn, it’s so bad gan. I broke my leg(knee). My shoulder feels dislocated and my face with bruises. I hit my face on the fence.

When I fell I couldn’t move for like 2min. I just relax for inside gutter there deh reason my life. Na so I for just die throway untop fvck matter. And I believe the lady sef will not stop fvcking another dlck just to honor the hero that died fighting outside her gate.(God forbid)

After some min, Someone came out of the compound and saw me relaxing inside the gutter looking dirty and blood gushing out my face. I had to hand my phone to the person and have her dial the lady I came to see. She came out and took me in.

So I slept here, Na hot water she take massage my body last night. I was even fed like a baby, I couldn’t fvck again. Penls nor gree stand sef.

I woke up this morning and realized I won’t be working for the next couple of days. See life. cry

All through the time she was cleaning and nursing me she was looking sad and upset. I think the fvck is more important to her than my life.

I’m regretting why I stopped at her place for a fvck.

I need prayers and well wishes.

Stupidity @ it again grin. Missed your beautifully stupid write ups. Anyway, welcome back from MIA bruh wink

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by kestine(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Toto mata dey very strong...
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Seandisputed(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guy you made my day.

Your intro just weak me
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by kiddoiLL(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
“I think the fvck is more important to her than my life.” I nearly die with laff when I read dis thing u write so

3 Likes

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
She for use hot water press your penls na
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by asgard01(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
LWKMD... MAD O
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Chummynoni(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
lol.re u stil alive?
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by chukzyfcbb: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lol The things wey mehn don do cause of pun-ani Sha smiley

Some don pay for flight ticket wey babe no come.

Some don drive from Lagos to IB coz of woman only for FRSC to extort man pikin for road coz I'm tire don cast, lol

Some don escape cult boiz coz I'm camp for babe room for another University wey one cult capon dey eye.

ALL na experience , add am to your life long history tales lool

1 Like

Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by marlow1962(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by jessysparkles(f): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lol.. Your 2nd paragraph though.... Kikikikikiikikik
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ur NL name sef "stupidity" . Lol
Re: Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! by MrFourSHIRTS: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
The Tales of A Mad Man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event / How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) / How I saved an Innocent girl from A Father Christmas In My Area!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.