Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Life Lessons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Lessons (755 Views)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Disturbing Life Lessons Learned From Disney Movies / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Lessons by Coretalk(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
What things have you learned from experience, that you wish someone had told you before you had to learn the hard way especially when it comes to relationship?

E.g

You may think s/he's the love of your life, but that's not often the case.
and if it doesn't work out, it's not the end of the world. There's always someone out there you're just as suited to

She might have nice long legs but they lead all the way to high maintenance.

No matter how much your significant other bemoans or snipes about their family, NEVER join in!
Re: Life Lessons by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
Nobody's good enough to make you feel bad! No matter how low you sink, you can still get up . . .
Re: Life Lessons by Yorisb: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
Na wa 4 this topic
Re: Life Lessons by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
May be the op just experienced one hell of a situation.
Re: Life Lessons by iice(f): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
Nothing really.
Re: Life Lessons by livedit(f): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
I've learned alot from my past relationships. Have you ever heard of that expression: you learn from your mistakes"? Although I didn't appreciate it then or find anything positive in my past experiences then. As the saying goes: What didn't kill me matured me and made me stronger. So in a way, I'm kinda glad I went through what I went through. Apparently, there were areas in my life that I needed to grow in. And the only way to grow and learn is to go through life's experiences. It's all apart of becoming a responsible respectful moral adult. Some people may never learn and continue to keep going through the same motions repeatedly and so whatever that case is, they will continue to go through until they learn life's lesson. However, I know it's still alot more lessons to come but overall I've come to love myself more and appreciate the little things in life and learned life is too short when you are dwelling on petty things that don't really matter at all such as what could've been or what it has been. I'm focused on the present and my future. Any trials and tribulations that came my way I'm still grateful to my Lord for I know it was He who brought me through it and it made me more knowledgable and a better me. smiley
Re: Life Lessons by 190: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2010
dobodobo once advised me that women wud always PACK and RUN to me

when i have money and these days i think im seeing it come tru!!
Re: Life Lessons by biola44: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2010
no matter what, love's still the greatest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Lessons by freecocoa(f): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2010
I've learnt dat there's alwaz light at the end of every tunnel & that u should never vouch 4 someone cos u can never be 100% sure of what people are capable of.
Re: Life Lessons by AmAlone: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2010
Hacking!!! They Just Wont Teach Me Hacking. . .  I Had To Learnt Hacking The Hard Way. . . .
Re: Life Lessons by fubiluv: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2010
I have learned from experience that humility and patience is the key.
Sometimes ignoring little details cos prevent a lot of trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Love Me And I Leave You! / Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? / I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.