Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break (755 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by azeerellaz(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2011
ALL i need is ur advise

although the relationship is just three months old but it has been sweet as honey and the momentum of us both taking it to a higher ground is high,she informed me she had a guy she is going out with back home but due to some reasons she have to give in for me,she is truely in love with me no doubt and she always want me round her and never wants me to leave even to watch my team play during the weekends which i will never leave for anything before.am having some issues that really got me thinking and she really helped me with encouraging words and immediately i set my eyes on her i got relieved a bit about the issue and that was just yesterday and early this morning she sent me this "yinka pls let give ourselves some break cos is gettin 2 much & i dnt like it.pls dnt think i want 2 hurt u ok. am suprised at this because she never want me to go home yesterday and this is not for any selfish interest cos she is a very disciplined lady and i even love her for that.she later send me this after i quarried her for asking for such a break and what is her definition for break "am so sorry honey is just that you are making me to love more & more and i need sometime.ok

WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT MY PEOPLE
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by 190: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2011
Dear yinka

why would you date a girl that has someone back home, do u know shes cheating on her man

would u like it if someone dates your gurl while shes away from u for some reasons best known to her.

go out with your fishing net and get other ladies, this one isnt worth it, shes just using you

thank you
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2011
is that why there are no spaces between your sentences.
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by azeerellaz(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2011
as for the space am so so sorry for that is the best i can do at least for now cos am confused,and as for the guy back home i think he mistook the gold he had as a clay and that is where i came in,so he came back after he realised he has lost a precious gift and i think he is still favoured because they have dated for like 2 to 3 years.so is not like she is cheating on anyone when we started going out.she called me while i was typing this telling me hope am not angry with her cos the text is a joke.
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by 190: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2011
shes messing with u

I wonder how some women Joke with everything serious

sometin is not just right undecided
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2011
azeerellaz:

as for the space am so so sorry for that is the best i can do at least for now cos am confused,and as for the guy back home i think he mistook the gold he had as a clay and that is where i came in,so he came back after he realised he has lost a precious gift and i think he is still favoured because they have dated for like 2 to 3 years.so is not like she is cheating on anyone when we started going out.she called me while i was typing this telling me hope am not angry with her cos the text is a joke.

yinks, is the girl a nler or how did she call you so fast after you opened this thread.
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by tosyne007(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2011
all i can say is that something is not just right. That's an expensive joke!!! moreover u dont joke with people's emotions. Like 190 said, u should be careful and open ur eyes. It could be true that she wants to leave cos there are times we get carried away by our emotions. It's possible she loves u so much and at thesame time feeling guilty for cheating on the other guy.

i know u love her quite much (from ur comments) but i wll advise u to prepare for the worst. she could leave u anytime cos i dont see any credible reason why she would leave the other guy and about the guy not realising the gold he had, ow sure are u? or u are relaying the impression she gave u? it's confusing man.

some ladies sha. sad
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by rully2: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2011
azeerellaz:

A joke undecided hmm,
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by azeerellaz(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2011
she is not a nairalander but thinks she is troubled after i sent her a text telling to make up her mind today even if her decision is going to make me bleed through my eyes.she just gave me a bad week cos am starting my week with a sober mood.what a world and i love her so much.
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by SexyDuby(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2011
ur illustration sounds like ur girl's probably doin her youth service(NYSC) in ur state.
She feels she's goin too far with u & probably jus tot she was goin off track.  It shows she loves her man more dan u so plz jus let her(free her).
Forget bout her n move on wit ur life, HABA!!! BE A MAN .
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by Abbycrown(f): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2011
azeerellaz:

ALL i need is your advise

although the relationship is just three months old but it has been sweet as honey and the momentum of us both taking it to a higher ground is high,she informed me she had a guy she is going out with back home but due to some reasons she have to give in for me,she is truely in love with me no doubt and she always want me round her and never wants me to leave [/b]even to watch my team play during the weekends which i will never leave for anything before.am having some issues that really got me thinking and she really helped me with encouraging words and immediately i set my eyes on her i got relieved a bit about the issue and that was just yesterday and early this morning she sent me this "[b]yinka pls let give ourselves some break cos is gettin 2 much & i dnt like it.pls dnt think i want 2 hurt u ok. am suprised at this because she never want me to go home yesterday and this is not for any selfish interest cos she is a very disciplined lady and i even love her for that.she later send me this after i quarried her for asking for such a break and what is her definition for break "am so sorry honey is just that you are making me to love more & more and i need sometime.ok

WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT MY PEOPLE
azeerellaz:

You know what I think, you guys need to slow things down a bit. Ladies do not like to be choked up and I'm sure she is aware that you are pretty fond of her. I tell you, she's been doing a lot of thinking lately for her to come up with this and if you are not careful, the joke would someday turn real. I'm a lady and trust me, I've been there before.
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by rully2: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2011
@poster, did u even bother to really ask why she sent u the message in the first place?, was she trying to test u or something?

I think she has some plans up her sleeve!
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by azeerellaz(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2011
sexyduby she is a student in one of the federal polytechnics around my place and if i should free her.would you believe me if i walk up to you telling you i want you to be my woman that i dont have any relationship at this my age.thanks anyway but she is not demanding too much from me because the little i did is just a normal thing a guy should do for his lady so i dont feel played but rather i think i can be the winner rather than a loser.thanks everybody xie xie messi
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by tosyne007(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2011
azeerellaz:

sexyduby she is a student in one of the federal polytechnics around my place and if i should free her.would you believe me if i walk up to you telling you i want you to be my woman that i dont have any relationship at this my age.thanks anyway but she is not demanding too much from me because the little i did is just a normal thing a guy should do for his lady so i dont feel played but rather i think i can be the winner rather than a loser.thanks everybody xie xie messi

so u wanna fight for her love, hmnnn? well there's nothing bad with that but it cant be forced u knw cos she was the one who requested for a break. she can only decide who she wants. all we are telling u is to be wise and careful so that u dont get hrtbroken. i aint saying u cant win her but it depends on wat she feels abt the other guy and if she has a good reason to leave him and cling to u.
Re: I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break by SexyDuby(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2011
@ Poster, i feel ur pains but d decision is hers to make, Wish u all d best as u try 2 fight back ur love! shocked

(1) (Reply)

What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love / I NEED HER NOW / Is It Cruel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.