Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Don't Of You...buh Me I Can't Take This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Of You...buh Me I Can't Take This (284 Views)

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Of You...buh Me I Can't Take This by Fafesot: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
let's just assume u were in coma for a year...
and then, u just got married not up to 6 months...
a sickness that has a high percent of recovery ..
the doctor happened to be your friend, and your wife stood by you throughout that period of coma..After you got out of coma and fully recovered,,,,,u discovered dat your wife is a month pregnant,the doctor's baby,...she claimed it was a mistake,she mistakenly had sex with the doctor....
after you gave it a deep thought......u forgave her,then asked her to abort it which she said it's against her religion....she wanted to have the baby...
another man's child ,,,,,under my roof?
she enjoyed herself while I was away...

as for me oo...I would appreciate all what she did for me and if she demands anything in return,I would give her but as for me ...divorce is the key...Bleep love,can't imagining my wife having sex with another man...
am not a woman slave?
starting my family with another man's child..

she should go and marry him jeje

(1) (Reply)

How Does Life Go On After HIV? | Hiv Dating Services / Spell To Make Someone Love You Deeply / How Do You Know A Perfect Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.