Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,467 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa (44578 Views)

Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Yoruba Actress Dayo Amusa Gets Fans Talking With Hot Swimming Pool Pic / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by imitateMe(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
franchasng:
sex industry is the biggest industry in the world and the biggest shareholders of this biggest industry in the world are actresses, models, OAPs, TV presenters, air hostesses, masseuse, showbiz ladies and female bank executives wink
Forex industry is the biggest.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She's right.

She ended up putting up different opinions, too many opinions on too many things. She "typed" or talked too much.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
imitateMe:

Unfortunately, those hot men wouldn't love to shag you. That's life...

Men have never been that selective. Definitely not with the way they have tonnes of babymamas and one-night stands. smiley
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by danilmo: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
You will never hear these female founders of many wh0re-organizations talk about Science and Tech, politics, etc.

It is always sex, sex, relationship, sex, dating, sex, marriage, sex and more sex. No wonder their marriages last like BlackBerry bold 5 battery.
@sandra8 comes to mind grin
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
You will never hear these female founders of many wh0re-organizations talk about Science and Tech, politics, etc.

It is always sex, sex, relationship, sex, dating, sex, marriage, sex and more sex. No wonder their marriages last like BlackBerry bold 5 battery.

Guy you wicked. You changed the scenario entirely grin
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by fineroad112: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
perverts every where. may God save us. u don't have anything else to post.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Alex09(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tallesty1:

I concur with u bro
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
danilmo:

@sandra8 comes to mind grin
Thanks for quoting me babe, now lets talk about science shall we? kiss
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nvc078: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
cybriz82:

You are a Jon snow..she ain’t new in d industry...
So maybe we should fry spit?
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
jagabanlewis:
See nose....
Is that all you saw?
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by letitrainnow(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Well, ... sha...
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by imitateMe(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
pocohantas:

Men have never been that selective. Definitely not with the way they have tonnes of babymamas and one-night stands. smiley
I am selective.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Mryacks: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
crimmish:
The Nollywood diva, Dayo Amusa has come to her social media space to speak about sex. She took different instances to justify her claims toward sex...

She captions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JZhG-J5La/?hl=en

So true...
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
imitateMe:

I am selective.

You do not even have the chance to express it, no one is interested in you.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by maximusprime2000: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
ladies of now dont even care weather u really love them or not, so far you are spending your money on them. the rest is history. who love help...than to make u lose sleep when the table turns.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by danilmo: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:

Thanks for quoting me babe, now lets talk about science shall we? kiss

I ll love it if u create a thread , tag ur co feminist, tag me . if I'm free I ll b glad to share knowledge with smart ladies..hear from their wealth of knowledge.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
danilmo:

I ll love it if u create a thread , tag ur co feminist, tag me . if I'm free I ll b glad to share knowledge with smart ladies..hear from their wealth of knowledge.

Create it yourself and tag me, I'll join in to contribute dear
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by danilmo: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:

Create it yourself and tag me, I'll join in to contribute dear
u get wahala ehn grin
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by IMMUNO1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well, to start with, it is actually women that travel even oversea just to have sex. Just send them tfair and dats all. Worst is that many of them only have sex to offer and yet, they will expect you to love them.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by DenreleDave(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2020
CwazyBlaqGal:
They have started again
Hy pretty, mind replying mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit / Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) / Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.