Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa (44576 Views)

Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Yoruba Actress Dayo Amusa Gets Fans Talking With Hot Swimming Pool Pic / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
8hrs too small for me sef.

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by rawpadgin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jaynom:
"A woman cannot have sex without Feelings" ??
That is a Big Lie !
That's no lie
Well, apart from love vendors

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by oluwadamilolah(f): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
jagabanlewis:
See nose....
wetin do am?

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Truthbites: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na so...some de different
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by tirinash: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na Them
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by RexTramadol1: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
pocohantas:
Even women do it. Women are only more subtle in their approach, so it easier for them to play the victim if it doesn't go their way.

I know [b]hot looking men I wouldn't mind getting down with and I ain't gat no love for them. [/b]There are just not so many hot-looking men grin

shocked shocked shocked

You mean am? Sofri sofri oooo

Try see Dr. Olukoya of MFM tho'

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by notoriousbabe: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dem take sex swear una ni? Haba na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by DrToche: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by pehay: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Women and Sex ......Nawaa ooo

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
that's why God created people like us, all for you.

we are here for you. grin grin

bitchesss.
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by mercyviv(f): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
To what do we owe the sexology education, Aunty ma?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Na ladies dey travel for sex pass. All you need to do is to send them transport fare grin
oh so u fit send tfare to girls Dey go still do u sometin

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Mutemenot(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Who NOSE tomorrow kiss
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
DrToche:
grin
u bleach join?
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by SoNature(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
franchasng:
sex industry is the biggest industry in the world and the biggest shareholders of this biggest industry in the world are actresses, models, OAPs, TV presenters, air hostesses, masseuse, showbiz ladies and female bank executives wink

Na lie!

The tech industry is the biggest in the world!

If not, tell me one ashawo or model on the list of the world's richest people.

Stop assumptions and face reality.

You cannot be richer than people who pay you for fun.
#Fact
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by pocohantas(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
RexTramadol1:

shocked shocked :oYou mean am? Sofri sofri poop
Try see Dr. Olukoya of MFM tho'

I don't need to see any pastor for being human. That he might be s-attractive doesn't mean I will go on with it, but even if I go on with it- it definitely has nothing to do with "feelings".

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by ibkonekt(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Girls will avoid this kind thread like a plague

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by WhoBeThisMan: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
pocohantas:
Even women do it. Women are only more subtle in their approach, so it easier for them to play the victim if it doesn't go their way.

I know hot looking men I wouldn't mind getting down with and I ain't gat no love for them. There are just not so many hot-looking men grin
she did mention"except prostitutes"

3 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
You will never hear these female founders of many LovePeddler-organizations talk about Science and Tech, politics, etc.

It is always sex, sex, relationship, sex, dating, sex, marriage, sex and more sex. No wonder their marriages last like BlackBerry bold 5 battery.

grin
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by WhoBeThisMan: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
she did mention "except prostitutes"
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by KELVINXY: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Its always about "men"

Let's talk about most females who travels worldwide with men all in the name of shopping, vacations and all sort of sponsored trips,

Do you think they go there for just sightseeing?

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by TLION(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jaynom:
"A woman cannot have sex without Feelings" ??
That is a Big Lie !
. It’s true bro women can’t have sex without feeling something for you is either money feeling or love feeling something must be the reason
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Grandium: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by JayPeeOham: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Na ladies dey travel for sex pass. All you need to do is to send them transport fare grin

Naso my guy!

The only reason men spend that much and do all that is because of the general belief that it is the sole responsibility of the man to take care of the woman. Hence, women will be like why do I have to spend all that on a man when he's supposed to be the one spending, after all I'm the one with the p**sy.

Turn it the other way round, and you see them doing times two of what the men are doing right now!

And that brings us to the popular saying; "What a Man can Do a Woman Can Do It Even Better"........

Well, that's a lie! Permit me to correct the above clause by saying: "WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO IT OVER!!"
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Pusyiter(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
All we talk about in this generation is getting under the duvet and have sex
So, it is when a man is hot-looking that you decide to go under?
That's to say we will keep getting straffed by each hot-man you see on planet earth grin
I think your kepkus deserves better.....just trying to make sense sweetheart grin

pocohantas:

I know hot looking men I wouldn't mind getting down with and I ain't gat no love for them. There are just not so many hot-looking men grin
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Frankiss44(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
rawpadgin:
That's no lie
Well, apart from love vendors

My guy na fat lie.. There are so many nympho out there that jump on guys just for pleasure and no deep feelings

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
A well dressed lady last week had a bike accident at ojota, when her phone rang we thought it was her oga in the office, only to hear a man's voice ''babe are u still coming''. What baffles me was that the way she dressed like a senior working class lady, not knowing she was heading to her boy friend's house, that early morning. Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
NuissancePolice:

You probably have not travelled beyond your village. Try going to Brazil or UK then come back and thank me later.

Maybe I expected every human to know our discussion is restricted to Nigeria. After all, this topic itself wouldn't even be a problem in some countries.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
pocohantas:

I know hot looking men I wouldn't mind getting down with and I ain't gat no love for them. There are just not so many hot-looking men.

You probably have not travelled beyond your village. Try going to Brazil or UK then come back and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Davland(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dpharisee:
Chifo anu ozo (daybreak we here another one) hian!

Women and pretense, this was why Musa refused to pay Salamatu for sex in his gatehouse because according to him, the thing I sweet her and I sweet me, why only one ferson I go fay?

lols,bahd guysmiley
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Mshad662(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
jagabanlewis:
See nose....

See her face like Winnie the Pooh
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Grandium: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nature Knows No Color Line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj Blasts Nigerians Who Laugh At Him For Selling Garri / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.