Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab (44548 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock / How Much Does A Nigerian Teacher Earn Monthly (secondary School/ University)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Ttipsy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
nonsense
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Cantonese: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
By the way I no buy I no sell dey cause wahala?

2 Likes

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by notoriousbabe: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thet are always looking for trouble with that dirty thing called hijab. The same hijab they are using to deceive themselves to be holy, is what some of them dey spread for ground to do quickie for field and other terrible things around the world. God punish Mohammed for bringing this evil religion to the world. Religion of peace my foot.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by koolaid87: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Muric, whatyasay?

Keep your hijab at home

Nigeria is a secular nation

4 Likes

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by notoriousbabe: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Teddiie:
This topic is misleading..
follow where it leads you to but no get lost for road

2 Likes

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by notoriousbabe: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
koolaid87:
Muric, whatyasay?

Keep your hijab at home

Nigeria is a secular nation
no mind them

1 Like

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Tomide007: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Yves4real:
This thread is just to create tension and remind the FG that the school's stand on hijab shouldn't stand. If NYSC approved its use then this school MUST approve it too.
OP, this your method is very very old.
Soldiers might has well start wearing hijabs. You entered a school knowing it rules all of a sudden u want them to bend the rules for your beliefs, does that sound OK? ...there are soo many schools in IB, they should go to any, wearing trousers is against the belief of some christians , should we create skirt for NYSC?

3 Likes

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by naijadrivablog: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tumbulum:
Muric war done start. Get ready to react. South west is now competing with North in religious bigotry.
The thing tire me

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by NicemanJosh(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Religion has done nothing good to the black race.
SMH
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by mistijude: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:
There is a large contingent of wealthy Muslim students in the school. Let’s see how long this woman can hold on to her bigotry.

This one is lying through his teeth. He can’t name the firm?
E be like say war don start....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Hello, OP. Are you high? I don't see any proof in the letter.
What does "contravene school rules" mean? Maybe, you want the OP to go to the school and get their rules!
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by OgbanjeProphet: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Will wearing hijab make her more brilliant? If you don't like the rule,take your ward to another school. There are Muslim schools around.

Let's stop making this country harder and more difficult than necessary biko.

7 Likes

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Laple0541(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
immortalityk:
I'm a Yoruba person
This is the least of yoruba worries
Yorubas should be worried about industrial cities skyscrapers mass housing technology
I swear, muslims yorubas disappoint me
A lot!

What is this Eeeediot saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by mopol123: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
ANOTHER STUDENT OF CRUTECH KILLED THIS AFTERNOON IN A CULT RETALIATION BATTLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by oilPUSSY(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Yoruba Muslims.

From Hijab to eradication of Innovations..

I pity Yoruba Christians

5 Likes

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Sterope(f): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
The one she wore inside school or outside school?
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by immortalityk: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Laple0541:

What is this Eeeediot saying?
Are u a yoruba and Muslim
Yes or no?
Give me an answer

1 Like

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Very good
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Asarudeen

ASalam

Amongst other numerous purely Islamic schools are littered all over Ibadan.

I don't understand what those advocating for Hijabs want oh

7 Likes

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by shogsman(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
As usual they just rush to comment without reading the content,uninformed bunch.
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
another trouble is brewing here......why would she knowingly disobey the school rules? oya over to MURIC....make una begin talk
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by tot(f): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Of all the problems facing Nigeria, smh.
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by SirLakes: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Is muric minister of religion affairs undecided

This one wey every body dey say muric muric

Who is muric for ferk sake
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by betterpikinn: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
sesaan:
Muslims are so problematic any where you find them
Demented osu fool.
What about you people's criminality life, isn't that worse?
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Orpe7(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
This muslims like wahala sha
Haba

3 Likes

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Grupo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:
There is a large contingent of wealthy Muslim students in the school. Let’s see how long this woman can hold on to her bigotry.

This one is lying through his teeth. He can’t name the firm?

But why can't Muslims leave where they are not wanted and go to where they are wanted? Is that really hard to do? Must Muslims find trouble everywhere they go? Don't you guys ever get tired of being the troublemakers of the world?

All over the world, the people causing trouble and causing others pain are Muslims. What's really wrong with you guys?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Grupo:

But why can't Muslims leave where they are not wanted and go to where they are wanted? Is that really hard to do? Must Muslims find trouble everywhere they go? Don't you guys ever get tired of being the troublemakers of the world?

All over the world, the people causing trouble and causing others pain are Muslims. What's really wrong with you guys?

Choke on your bigotry. A girl wanting to wear hijab is causing trouble? You see the kind of bitter bigot you are? You think everyone will bend over and be subsumed by your culture?

You will see more and more hijabs. Muslims are a large contingent of this country. If you can't deal retreat to the farthest corners of your bush hamlet
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
. Wether this news is real or fake,

Pls can anybody tell why is not allow to enter class with hijab
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Grupo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:

Choke on your bigotry. A girl wanting to wear hijab is causing trouble? You see the kind of bitter bigot you are? You think everyone will bend over and be subsumed by your culture?

You will see more and more hijabs. Muslims are a large contingent of this country. If you can't deal retreat to the farthest corners of your bush hamlet

Yes, she is causing trouble by breaking the school rules. School says they don't want hijab, it is part of their rules. But you say they must admit those wearing hijabs, is that not breaking rules?

If you want to wear hijab, go to schools where they allow it. Don't go to a place where they don't allow hijab and attempt to break the rules.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Blackvic1: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Why are Muslims problematic,now I understand when they said when Muslims are a minority they fight for minority fight but when they are majority there’s no minority right ...the school hve said no hijab why don’t you just obey instead of forming it’s my right omg why am I sharing the same country with this people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by omohlexy: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Allah al kabar!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary / New Theatre Arts Students Of UNICAL Had Their Induction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.