Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab (44549 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock / How Much Does A Nigerian Teacher Earn Monthly (secondary School/ University)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Thou shalt NOT lie. Standard Chartered does NOT allow Hijab. They have a 3-page dress code, that spells out clearly, what is permissible and what is not allowed, even before you join the bank.

https://www.sc.com/en/about/diversity-and-inclusion/

Olodo rabata. You must think standard chartered is your village shithole backwater school.

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by CeterisXVII: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.sc.com/en/about/diversity-and-inclusion/

Olodo rabata. You must think standard chartered is your village shithole backwater school.
You are daft. You took a picture from an international branch of Stanchart in Dubai. Stanchart Nigeria and other non-muslim countries, do not allow Hijabs. I served there and still have a copy of the dress code. Mumu! The person in the picture wearing the Hijab is a customer.

ornicus:
Yeah, I wonder how my sil got away with Wearing a hijab there. Must be a different standard chartered. tongue
Now you are lying....and everyone can spot your lies. The Hijab does not give extra intelligence or common sense. It merely blinds the wearer with fanaticism.
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
CeterisXVII:

You are daft. You took a picture from an international branch of Stanchart in Dubai. Stanchart Nigeria and other non-muslim countries, do not allow Hijabs. I served there and still have a copy of the dress code. Mumu!

Why do you keep showing that you are a stark, unexposed backward provincial joker?

You do not realise that multinationals have uniform policies?

I think the first question I should ask is if you are a student or a worker. Because you are clearly an ignorant bum.

A picture from Standard Chartered s website is now stanchart dubai

You cannot even troll with intelligence.

Post the dress code instead of making up stories. Yiu having been singing about this three page dress code over and over. Is it that hard to do? Or you didn't learn how to upload files during your internship?

Since you clearly did not learn that Standard chartered like all multinationals promotes and celebrates diversity in its workforce?

The fact that you are desperately trying to classify Nigeria as a non Muslim country says all we need to know. Then again, mabe you served in one of those corner corner branches where managers can get away with stuff as long as it is not escalated. Please let us know where you served as well. My SIL Worked out of the VI head office.

Let's hope you people were not making up your own policies. Please post the dress code, if it exists anywhere outside of your imagination. You can also tell us the branch you worked out of. smiley
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by CeterisXVII: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
ornicus:
Why do you keep showing that you are a stark, unexposed backward provincial joker?

You do not realise that multinationals have uniform policies?

I think the first question I should ask is if you are a student or a worker. Because you are clearly an ignorant bum.

A picture from Standard Chartered s website is now stanchart dubai

You cannot even troll with intelligence.

Post the dress code instead of making up stories. Yiu having been singing about this three page dress code over and over. Is it that hard to do? Or you didn't learn how to upload files during your internship?

Since you clearly did not learn that Standard chartered like all multinationals promotes and celebrates diversity in its workforce?

The fact that you are desperately trying to classify Nigeria as a non Muslim country says all we need to know. Then again, mabe you served in one of those corner corner branches where managers can get away with stuff as long as it is not escalated. Please let us know where you served as well. My SIL Worked out of the VI head office.

Let's hope you people were not making up your own policies. Please post the dress code, if it exists anywhere outside of your imagination. You can also tell us the branch you worked out of. smiley
Stanchart where I served for one full year as a corper, and was even admitted into the International Graduate Programme? Are you ok? Why do you people lose your common sense, and start ranting when people present you with the truth? shocked

Where in Stanchart Nigeria did your so called sister in law work, and she was allowed to wear a Hijab, to work?

You expect me to upload an official confidential restricted document that is NOT cleared by Corporate Affairs for circulation online, just to satisfy your juvenile puerile curiosity? Are you normal? Do you think everyone is as daft as you?

Diversity and inclusion rules are country specific, so do not talk about what you do not know. If something is permitted in Stanchart Singapore or London, it doesn't mean it is automatically permitted in Stanchart Nigeria. Local situations and conditions are reviewed, and many things come into play.

Nigeria is a secular country. It is a non-muslim country, and a non-Christian country, with people practising different faiths, living inside it. There is NO part of the constitution that refers to Nigeria, as a Muslim country.

So hug the nearest transformer if that fact offends you!
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Stanchart where I served for one full year as a corper, and was even admitted into the International Graduate Programme? Are you ok? Why do you people lose your common sense, and start ranting when people present you with the truth? shocked

Where in Stanchart Nigeria did your so called sister in law work, and she was allowed to wear a Hijab, to work?

You expect me to upload an official confidential restricted document that is NOT cleared by Corporate Affairs for circulation online, just to satisfy your juvenile puerile curiosity? Are you normal? Do you think everyone is as daft as you?

Diversity and inclusion rules are country specific, so do not talk about what you do not know. If something is permitted in Stanchart Singapore or London, it doesn't mean it is automatically permitted in Stanchart Nigeria. Local situations and conditions are reviewed, and many things come into play.

Nigeria is a secular country. It is a non-muslim country, and a non-Christian country, with people practising different faiths, living inside it. There is NO part of the constitution that refers to Nigeria, as a Muslim country.

So hug the nearest transformer if that fact offends you!

a quick google search

https://www.sc.com/en/explore-our-world/disability-inclusion-valuable-500/

These are all your so-called confidential documents

https://www.sc.com/en/sustainability/#standardspolicies

https://av.sc.com › corp-en › content › docs › code-of-conduct
https://av.sc.com › content › docs › coc_dsa

The underlying code is to appear “Conservative & Formal” which portrays a professional look. The
“Do's & Don'ts” for the dress code are as follows:
Do's
 Be appropriately dressed in formal wear.
 Gents – Formal shirt and trouser along with tie
 Ladies – Salwar Kameez/Saree/Western formal.
 Avoid light shades of dressing, as they tend to look dirtier.
 Clothes should be well ironed.
 Wear proper plain socks either matching to trouser or shoes.
 Wear proper polished Black/Brown leather shoes.
 Have proper haircuts they should be well combed at all times.
 Shave regularly.
 Trim your nails regularly.
 Maintain proper personal hygiene.
 Use and carry 'Mouth Fresheners' and 'Deodorants' as felt necessary.
 Always carry a handkerchief and comb with you.
 Wear a vest in hot and humid climates.
 Wear a jacket while using 2 wheeler in dusty/polluted environments.
 Eating Paan, smoking or consuming alcohol in the presence of the Customer is strictly
prohibited.
Don'ts
 The attire should not be gaudy or fluorescent.
 Sleeves should not be rolled up.
 Jeans/T Shirt/Sleeveless outfits should not be worn.

but of course our super youth corper says all these documents are HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND RESTRICTED. small pikin who have not even started career forming need to know over general distribution documents

Our diversity and inclusion will enable our teams to unlock innovation, make better decisions, deliver our business strategy, live our valued behaviours, and embody “Here for Good.” Measurable Objectives The Global Diversity and Inclusion Council will set global Key Performance Indicators aligned to the Group Diversity and Inclusion Strategy. Progress against these Key Performance Indicators are reviewed each year and disclosed in our annual report (https://av.sc.com/corp-en/content/docs/SCB_ARA_2018_FINAL.pdf)

do you know what diversity and inclusion means?

anyway, small wonder. a quick look see through your profile says all we need to know. the usual suspects. a person who would call mynd44 biased has much more serious problems than bitterness against muslims tongue

Now you are lying....and everyone can spot your lies. The Hijab does not give extra intelligence or common sense. It merely blinds the wearer with fanaticism.

what barrel did standard chartered scrape to take a person with such a glaring lack of common sense? amazing that you worked in an inclusive environment and had nothing of the company culture actually sink in. embarassed.

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by CeterisXVII: 2:31am On Oct 10, 2019
ornicus:

a quick google search

https://www.sc.com/en/explore-our-world/disability-inclusion-valuable-500/

These are all your so-called confidential documents

https://www.sc.com/en/sustainability/#standardspolicies

https://av.sc.com › corp-en › content › docs › code-of-conduct
https://av.sc.com › content › docs › coc_dsa

but of course our super youth corper says all these documents are HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND RESTRICTED. small pikin who have not even started career forming need to know over general distribution documents

do you know what diversity and inclusion means?

anyway, small wonder. a quick look see through your profile says all we need to know. the usual suspects. a person who would call mynd44 biased has much more serious problems than bitterness against muslims tongue

what barrel did standard chartered scrape to take a person with such a glaring lack of common sense? amazing that you worked in an inclusive environment and had nothing of the company culture actually sink in. embarassed.

And I keep saying you are daft. The picture you attached to your last post is definitely NOT from Stanchart Nigeria.

The dress code you are quoting, only God knows where you got that crap from, as it is certainly NOT the same one I signed on resumption that clearly states "no head gear or scarf or religious clothing is permissible."

There is no need to manufacture stories like you have been doing. I do NOT hate Muslims. I have them among my extended family.

I told you earlier very clearly that Diversity and Inclusion guidelines are country specific. Local conditions and situations are clearly reviewed, before anything is accepted and practised. I don't know how else to break it down for you so that your empty brain can comprehend it.

I will certainly stand against all forms of fanaticism, anywhere I find it. And that includes silly things like Hijab that do not add any positive thing, to the wearer's brain.

So take your silly juvenile drivel away from my mentions, you bloody liar!!

Finally, Myndd44 is definitely biased. I have evidence of it, and I have called him out more than once on it. Several mods on NL are guilty of taking biased and subjective actions.

If you are a member of his fan club, that is your own headache. I really don't give a damn. I call it as I see it! Period.
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2019
CeterisXVII:

And I keep saying you are daft. The picture you attached to your last post is definitely NOT from Stanchart Nigeria.

The dress code you are quoting, only God knows where you got that crap from, as it is certainly NOT the same one I signed on resumption that clearly states "no head gear or scarf or religious clothing is permissible."

Finally, Myndd44 is definitely biased. I have evidence of it, and I have called him out more than once on it. Several mods on NL are guilty of taking biased and subjective actions.

If you are a member of his fan club, that is your own headache. I really don't give a damn. I call it as I see it! Period.

your bs has been countered, and now you are reverting with a different line. from our dress code is confidential - now it is -i don't know where you got that dress code from.

the links are there. a simple google search of standard chartered policy /code of conduct / standards will throw up the document

hopefully, when your global non executive director comes visiting, you will be on hand to whip out same 'dress code' forbidding ány kind of head gear'
https://www.sc.com/en/people/dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala/

Appointed

Ngozi was appointed an independent non-executive director of Standard Chartered PLC in November 2017 and an independent non-executive director of Standard Chartered Bank in April 2019.
Experience

Ngozi has significant geopolitical, economic, risk and development experience and expertise at a governmental and intergovernmental level.

i keep showing you different pictures of staff , and executives of standard chartered with covered hair, and you keep on saying í work in a 'special' branch that has its own rules separate from those of the universal group cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyway, plenty of ways to work anywhere. no one can say in what capacity if you worked there. i have seen worse on this very forum of people claiming to be employees. tongue

There is no need to manufacture stories like you have been doing. I do NOT hate Muslims. I have them among my extended family.

I told you earlier very clearly that Diversity and Inclusion guidelines are country specific. Local conditions and situations are clearly reviewed, before anything is accepted and practised. I don't know how else to break it down for you so that your empty brain can comprehend it.

I will certainly stand against all forms of fanaticism, anywhere I find it. And that includes silly things like Hijab that do not add any positive thing, to the wearer's brain.

So take your silly juvenile drivel away from my mentions, you bloody liar!!

because you have muslims in your extended family you don't hate them - yet you call people who wear hijab fanatics? you call the dress choice of some of your so called éxtended family silly? thats like trump saying i like the blacks,. you are a bigot.

continue projecting and calling me the liar you have repeatedly been proven to be.

after all, you share the same country with 50% muslims, so therefore you cannot hate them - you can only say things like - your hijab is a useless garment - it does not add any positive thing to the wearers brain

that is your intelligent argument. do the clothes you wear add anything to your brain? so they are useless too? SC must be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days

i do hope you go around naked, since clothes do not add anything to your brain tongue . that is the stnadard for our star SC staff. It must add something to your brain cheesy cheesy cheesy

SC has a dress code against head garments of any kind
-countered with pictures-
SC's dress code is a high level confidential document
-countered with copy of dress code-
i don't know where you got that from. i have a special, highly confidential dress code of my own
-i await your next line of BS-

grin grin grin grin
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by CeterisXVII: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
ornicus:

your bs has been countered, and now you are reverting with a different line. from our dress code is confidential - now it is -i don't know where you got that dress code from.

the links are there. a simple google search of standard chartered policy /code of conduct / standards will throw up the document

hopefully, when your global non executive director comes visiting, you will be on hand to whip out same 'dress code' forbidding ány kind of head gear'
https://www.sc.com/en/people/dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala/

[img]https://av.sc.com/corp-en/content/images/Ngozi_OkanjoIweala_1440x760.jpg[/img

i keep showing you different pictures of staff , and executives of standard chartered with covered hair, and you keep on saying í work in a 'special' branch that has its own rules separate from those of the universal group cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyway, plenty of ways to work anywhere. no one can say in what capacity if you worked there. i have seen worse on this very forum of people claiming to be employees. tongue
because you have muslims in your extended family you don't hate them - yet you call people who wear hijab fanatics? you call the dress choice of some of your so called éxtended family silly? thats like trump saying i like the blacks,. you are a bigot.

continue projecting and calling me the liar you have repeatedly been proven to be.

after all, you share the same country with 50% muslims, so therefore you cannot hate them - you can only say things like - your hijab is a useless garment - it does not add any positive thing to the wearers brain

that is your intelligent argument. do the clothes you wear add anything to your brain? so they are useless too? SC must be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days
i do hope you go around naked, since clothes do not add anything to your brain tongue . that is the stnadard for our star SC staff. It must add something to your brain cheesy cheesy cheesy

SC has a dress code against head garments of any kind
-countered with pictures-
SC's dress code is a high level confidential document
-countered with copy of dress code-
i don't know where you got that from. i have a special, highly confidential dress code of my own
-i await your next line of BS-

grin grin grin grin

You do NOT work in Stanchart, and have NEVER worked in any of their branches or locations, and you think you know more than those who have worked there, undergone their training or induction and actually carried out projects there? undecided

Wow! Your ignorance and daft myopic mentality is monumental. shocked

I used the words "country specific," to let you know that Stanchart policies and guidelines are reviewed for compliance with local structures before they can be adopted in any country.

You saw pictures on the website and you do not know the identity of those in the pictures, and you are quick to say they are Stanchart staff? Can you see how illogical you are?

And finally, Stanchart has tons of policies, almost 900 of them. You have seen a few on the internet, and you think that is all there is? Do you know how many confidential guidelines exist in the bank, that are not publicised, and that you are NOT even aware of? Policies you need to have an internal password to access or download??

Finally, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a Non-Executive Director, NOT a staff! Do you even know the difference between the two? She was Not employed! But appointed for a limited tenure.... jeez! shocked

Go back to school and get cured of your crap. In fact, this example you cited shows how utterly empty your mind is, and how defective your reasoning has become!

You are too pathetic for words. I repeat, I am against fanatics, fundamentalists and those who use religion to manipulate or cause division among people, or those who use religion to cause unnecessary friction and flout existing rules.

It doesn't matter if they are Muslim or not.

If that fact upsets you too much, hug the nearest transformer. Na you sabi!
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
CeterisXVII:

You do NOT work in Stanchart and have NEVER worked in any of their branches or locations and you think you know more than those who have worked there, undergone their training or induction and actually carried out projects there?
grin
Wow! Your ignorance and daft myopic mentality is monumental.

I used the words "country specific," to let you know that Stanchart policies and guidelines are reviewed for compliance with local structures before they can be adopted in any country.

You saw pictures on the website and you do not know the identity of those in the pictures, and you are quick to say they are Stanchart staff? Can you see how illogical you are?

And finally, Stanchart has tons of policies, almost 900 of them. You have seen a few on the internet, and you think that is all there is? Do you know how many confidential guidelines exist in the bank that you are NOT even aware of?

You are too pathetic for words. I repeat, I am against fanatics, fundamentalists and those who use religion to manipulate or cause division among people, or those who use religion to cause unnecessary friction and flour rules.

It doesn't matter if they are Muslim or not.

If that fact upsets you too much, hug the nearest transformer. Na you sabi!

No ability to answer questions put to him.
Makes bizarre assertions that are at odds with company policy
Takes over 24 hours to answer.
A real genius, this one.

Tells us company policy is against head gear and is unable to coherently explain how a global director is shown with traditional headgear

Simpleton. You think decisions on diversity and inclusion are made without thinking? You think your company board did not know the exact message they were sending out?

Okonjo Iweala is a mere picture on the internet? smiley

Anyway , keep on with your stories.

We also have no way of knowing how if you are actually an employee of standard charters or a poser running his mouth. I would say the latter, since nothing about the policies of inclusion reflect in anything you say. Rather, you make claims to be tolerant because you have ‘Muslims in your extended family’, then revert by calling them fanatics for wearing a hijab.

Las las, you are just a confused lout. If you are indeed working there, for your sake you better be in some obscure support role before your bigotry causes an incident that has you superiors who actually understand diversity and inclusion and business begging an annoyed client.
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by CeterisXVII: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
ornicus:

No ability to answer questions put to him.
Makes bizarre assertions that are at odds with company policy
Takes over 24 hours to answer.
A real genius, this one.

Tells us company policy is against head gear and is unable to coherently explain how a global director is shown with traditional headgear

Simpleton. You think decisions on diversity and inclusion are made without thinking? You think your company board did not know the exact message they were sending out?

Okonjo Iweala is a mere picture on the internet? smiley

Anyway , keep on with your stories.

We also have no way of knowing how if you are actually an employee of standard charters or a poser running his mouth. I would say the latter, since nothing about the policies of inclusion reflect in anything you say. Rather, you make claims to be tolerant because you have ‘Muslims in your extended family’, then revert by calling them fanatics for wearing a hijab.

Las las, you are just a confused lout. If you are indeed working there, for your sake you better be in some obscure support role before your bigotry causes an incident that has you superiors who actually understand diversity and inclusion and business begging an annoyed client.

Oh, you are still here ranting? Hahaha....continue. Maybe the day you eventually work for Stanchart, I will take you seriously.

For now, your rants and myopic lamentations will remain a source of comic relief.

Now do two things: go back to school and learn the difference between a Non-Executive Director and a hired full-time staff. Then show me where "hijab" was specifically mentioned as permissible, in all the things you quoted from Stanchart's website!

Secondly, prepare to hug the nearest transformer, because I will continue to stand against fanatics, fundamentalists and those who use religion to manipulate or cause division among people, or those who use religion to cause unnecessary friction and flout rules.

And yes, I took over 24 hours to answer because unlike you who is jobless and lives on NL, I have a job and and different projects to supervise. Now, go back to your jobless online world and continue with your lamentations!!

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Oh, you are still here ranting? Hahaha....continue. Maybe the day you eventually work for Stanchart, I will take you seriously.

For now, your rants and myopic lamentations will remain a source of comic relief.

Now do two things: go back to school and learn the difference between a Non-Executive Director and a hired full-time staff. Then show me where "hijab" was specifically mentioned as permissible, in all the things you quoted from Stanchart's website!

Secondly, prepare to hug the nearest transformer, because I will continue to stand against fanatics, fundamentalists and those who use religion to manipulate or cause division among people, or those who use religion to cause unnecessary friction and flout rules.

And yes, I took over 24 hours to answer because unlike you who is jobless and lives on NL, I have a job and and different projects to supervise. Now, go back to your jobless online world and continue with your lamentations!!

yawn. small pikin starting career making self important noises about 'projects'
gofer feeling funky
carrying office drone bank job on head cheesy
better go and ensure your supervisors coffee is not cold, mr project manager tongue
and get the pizza for the meeting while you're at it
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by CeterisXVII: 1:57am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

yawn. small pikin starting career making self important noises about 'projects'
gofer feeling funky
carrying office drone bank job on head cheesy
better go and ensure your supervisors coffee is not cold, mr project manager tongue
and get the pizza for the meeting while you're at it
Hehehe....you are the one that does not have a job and sits on NL, expecting instant replies. And since the only role you have ever undertaken in your life, has been that of a gofer, that is why you think every other person is like you. Sorry, o! Try and get a life and stop jumping to wrong conclusions.

Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 14, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Hehehe....you are the one that does not have a job and sits on NL, expecting instant replies. And since the only role you have ever undertaken in your life, has been that of a gofer, that is why you think every other person is like you. Sorry, o! Try and get a life and stop jumping to wrong conclusions.

More like I am used to small pikins like you. No be today I dey get youth corpers and it students carrying company id card and forming big boy upandan. The people they are forming for don't know if card has color code for temporary employee.

It's all good. Enjoy your BIG important project. We are familiar with that too. Give the boy some make work so he can have something on his CV. tongue. Just be careful since he has not actually been trained and is not a full employee. Anyneffuos from him will be our direct liability

So enjoy your make work.
Re: International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab by CeterisXVII: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

More like I am used to small pikins like you. No be today I dey get youth corpers and it students carrying company id card and forming big boy upandan. The people they are forming for don't know if card has color code for temporary employee.

It's all good. Enjoy your BIG important project. We are familiar with that too. Give the boy some make work so he can have something on his CV. tongue. Just be careful since he has not actually been trained and is not a full employee. Anyneffuos from him will be our direct liability

So enjoy your make work.
The kind of responses you give actually reveals a lot about what you do. You are obviously a youth corper doing the most menial tasks for his employer, and that is why you cannot rise above that level, since that is the only perspective you can understand. That is why you think everyone is like you. cheesy

It is okay. If you were doing something more relevant or strategic for your firm, you would not be talking like a neophyte or a low level employee. undecided

Now, I have to get back to work and review the project plans submitted by my team, in order to match each stage against approved budgets, and financial projections. Other inputs also need to be mapped onto the project trajectory.

But this is way above your level, so kindly take your juvenile ramblings out of my mentions. Thanks..... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In UMYU, Katsina (Photos) / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary / New Theatre Arts Students Of UNICAL Had Their Induction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.