Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) (25469 Views)

Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) by Super1212: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmmmm.... I can smell national cak
Re: Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) by PrinceKenne(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
phlame:

What is this one Saying
He must definitely be a product of baby factory for reasoning through his anus.
Re: Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) by PrinceKenne(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Either you agree with me or not, this guy is an hero.
He is not just starting today.....he has also confronted Abacha during his days as SUG president at UNILAG. He face Jonathan now confronted Buhari yet some you who suppose cry out are here on internet crucifying him, I pity some of you coz I wonder where does the tomorrow you yarn for lies.
Re: Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) by overlord77: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:
But on what count is he being held?

Are there not people who question the decision of Buhari?

What system of government is Nigeria running

In Africa, as long as the government favours you, they don't question jack. All they are good at is seeing the downfall of their neighbours just so they can be better than you.

We are deceiving ourselves with the claim of running democracy but in actuality, it's dictatorship.

Very sad
Re: Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) by PMAGNETWORK: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2019
healthserve:
cheesy

Its more than the administration to me even though I know this is a sick regime. Its more about the negative energy feuling this individual that worries me.

I had to say, this guy's full of negative energy I'll advice his flowers to be wary of, Just like Asari , El-Rufai and KANU. These guys contain serious colossal amounts of negative energy

Can you state or list out the events that he has demonstrated what you mean by negative energy?
Re: Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) by CodeTemplar: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Everything to Buhari is personal. What a leader!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola / 16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.