Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) (8338 Views)

Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
You know the usual don't date in same compound or f.uck compound girls etc, I'm currently in such dilemma... I know maybe I shouldn't do this, for the greater good, for ma peace of mind etc but anytime I see her, my dic.k is always doing attention, Always....

We be getting close etc and she wants it, I know already, but she asking funny questions like what are we blah blah... If we start now we won't stop, in her words....

To be honest I want nothing but to be pouring it inside once in a while, walahi, ko ju bee loo...

My head be tryna be straight, but the second head is wahalasome...

Is it advisable to be digging same compound chicks?

no insults or Holi Holi pls

Cc ubunja
Cc earthquake1
Cc donbashi
Cc amatarasha
Cc amarabae
Cc mrmike96

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by donbachi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
For ur mind...u wan dig hole.as u dey plan to have a regular standby hole for digging..na so d girl too dey plan to dig ur pocket and destiny dry...awon event planner.

22 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Prevhoo: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Simple opinion: NO

Too much variables and moving part to support such relationship. So you know, it is very parasitic and the guy suffers the most!

Go outside and HUNT!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
For ur mind...u wan dig hole.as u dey plan to have a regular standby hole for digging..na so d girl too dey plan to dig ur pocket and destiny dry...awon event planner.
baba if you see this girl, la ila... Forget dah Destiny thing, she no fit see draw...

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Prevhoo:
Simple opinion: NO
even if she wants it?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Prevhoo: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sex is just a part of what she want. You will lose a lot along the run.

Starboytwo:
even if she wants it?

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ama, how far, how u see the matter, you know your opinions are very valuable, advice me biko
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Amatarasha(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
You had already perfected ur plans and come here for our endorsements !

Starboy I endorse you but make sure you play safe ,Jesus hates fornicators kiss kiss bye

12 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Prevhoo:
Sex is just a part of what she want. You will lose a lot along the run.

hmmm, dah 1 self day...
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by donbachi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
baba if you see this girl, la ila... Forget dah Destiny thing, she no fit see draw...
u know sey u be starboy..she go just take the star go marine kingdom..leave boy for u.so,watch bfor u dig.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
u know sey u be starboy..she go just take the star go marine kingdom..leave boy for u.so,watch bfor u dig.
I'm starting to fear ooo, but she gave me bj already?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Thanks18(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
You know the usual don't date in same compound or f.uck compound girls etc, I'm currently in such dilemma... I know maybe I shouldn't do this, for the greater good, for ma peace of mind etc but anytime I see her, my dic.k is always doing attention, Always....

We be getting close etc and she wants it, I know already, but she asking funny questions like what are we blah blah... If we start now we won't stop, in her words....

To be honest I want nothing but to be pouring it inside once in a while, walahi, ko ju bee loo...

Cc ubunja
Cc earthquake1
Cc donbashi
Cc amatarasha
Cc amarabae
Cc mrmike96

Proverbs 6:32-33 KJV
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. [33] A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by donbachi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
I'm starting to fear ooo, but she gave me bj already?
dem sey "fowl wey enter shrine...if him blood no drop.one feather must drop"...if she swallow ur cum,na ur destiny she don swallow so.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Amatarasha(f): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
Ama, how far, how u see the matter, you know your opinions are very valuable, advice me biko
Is it me or amarabae ? , I will burst ur bubble by telling you be careful of people who seek ur attention because they will so trap you that you only wish you aren't born at all

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Is it me or amarabae ? , I will burst ur bubble by telling you be careful of people who seek ur attention because they will so trap you that you only wish you aren't born at all
hmmm, and she said she don't like condoms... Again hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:

Cc ubunja
Cc earthquake1
Cc donbashi
Cc amatarasha
Cc amarabae
Cc mrmike96

don't tag Ubunja next time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
dem sey "fowl wey enter shrine...if him blood no drop.one feather must drop"...if she swallow ur cum,na ur destiny she don swallow so.
na her papa destiny she go swallow, not my own... By d way, na spray I spray am, she nor put mouth, I remember well well...
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Amatarasha(f): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
hmmm, and she said she don't like condoms... Again hmmm...
I know she doesn't like condoms ,
Make sure you know her mum personality first!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
ubunja:
why is that? You are a big influence in my actions nowadays
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Amatarasha(f): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
ubunja:
Excuse me ,what are dey calling you ,pls anytime you want to mention like this edit my name out pls .....nonsense
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by donbachi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
na her papa destiny she go swallow, not my own... By d way, na spray I spray am, she nor put mouth, I remember well well...
spray painter...ur pre-cum nko.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
spray painter...ur pre-cum nko.
I no dey get dah one
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by swaqq(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
You no say if you start to dey yansh this chick now, you no go fit bring other chicks come your abete.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Amatarasha(f): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
Don't mind that pompous animal , don't tag him again I know u are new here !
Warning !
People you see here are full of sorrows and gnashing of teeth, follow them and curse your God
Idiots here has evil and iniquity on them ,imitate them and curse will be on ur soul !
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by donbachi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
I no dey get dah one
u get am,na d women dey mostly notice am...cos every man get am.
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
swaqq:
You no say if you start to dey yansh this chick now, you no go fit bring other chicks come your abete.
this one go hard gan, she talk about am, but I no reply...

She want make we dey wole-wode, but I tell am dah one no good, and she also no wan drop kpekus unless I commit... But everyday I see her halfnaked, she dey do am purposely, expecially when I on gen, she go come charge and wear bad something that affects my life....

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Don't mind that pompous animal , don't tag him again I know u are new here !
Warning !
People you see here are full of sorrows and gnashing of teeth, follow them and curse your God
Idiots here has evil and iniquity on them ,imitate them and curse will be on ur soul !
warning or threats
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Amatarasha(f): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
warning or threats
Does my write-ups look like a threat ?
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Does my write-ups look like a threat ?
kinda, a little tho
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by ubunja(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
get a life

Starboytwo:
Who is ubanju Is he doctor or a native one

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Starboytwo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
ubunja:
get a life

Bleep off
Re: Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) by Amatarasha(f): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
kinda, a little tho
Is good for your health though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your "Selling Point"? / Boyfriend Gets "Drunk" On Breast Milk While At A Bar With His Girlfriend (photo / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.