Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest (81153 Views)

Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Naijaarchive(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
See as the Mumu guy dey smile.... grin grin
Her makeup is awful
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Where are the boobs?
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by wethebest(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
yudeecollections:
Hey Guys!!

Today is my birthday and I have a feeling someone would bless me, I heard NLers are generous.

Yimu* do I drop my details? grin

Hpy btday. More of God's blessings

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Lordjb: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by cooljoe(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Once upon a time (Oleku) Beverly was the shit.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by fredopareto(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
superlanny:
27 years old ke, with bobby of a 50year old, e no go better for the people wey suck that booby reach like that, as she never born, wetin come remain for the pikin, some men sha, using some girls bobby to reminisce the days of humble beginnings. Happy 40th birthday beverly.
na abortion joor..no b sucking
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by 2rez: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
happybee:
No offense too, she's 27 but I think she's got the body of an 87 years old granny..
undecided
Just look at the face and hand..

No offense, see her clavicles. Looks kinda scary.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by yudeecollections: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
wethebest:

Hpy btday. More of God's blessings
Thank you smiley
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by ubee(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmm this Tobi sef i don't understand how he's everywhere lately amongst both his predecessors of BBN & BBA, and his successors of this year that have been evicted.
Is he giving them career counselling?
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Remzii(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
enjoyment 2 d fullest
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Mercy2006(f): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:

grin

see wockedness oo... but beverly is fine with sexy lips like angelina jolie
Be careful,Angelina might just sue you for that careless talk grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Marcobos: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Get $500 on your real trading account from instaForex. Register using :https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=ISBEX

Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
starbuck:
The face and hand of the woman on red though Very scary

That's her mum
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by sammyj: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
If I hear 27 for wetin!!! I
happybee:
No offense too, she's 27 but I think she's got the body of an 87 years old granny..
undecided
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by lizdammy: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
mind your business
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by theomerio: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:
No offence, but there’s almost nothing to rest on
Why is it that people always say 'No offence" right before they offend you?
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by AvalonSpace(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Chest wey dry..
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by iswallker(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
She's a model for Pete's sake..

And how can the woman in red look better than her - you must be kidding. tongue her mom most likely..
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by hekkyboi: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
malaria:
. Definitely she is doing drugs with other activities that shrinks the body
u need some malaria drug asap
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
theomerio:

Why is it that people always say 'No offence" right before they offend you?

Its because it wasn’t meant as an insult but to state the obvious fact...it’s just that the fact hurts so people take offense.....so u need to say no “offence intended”...

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Tblesd: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
partnerbizz5:
Sex has been selling from the days of Judah and Tamar in Genesis 38.

Do you know that Judah actually deposited his staff, seal and chord just to have saex?

Sell airtime to us and make cash!

See red link below for testimonies from Nairalanders we have done business with!
I know, and DTS where he lost it all. D woman actually got him. God help me from pple like u shocked
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by bizhop01: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Flat chest
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by WeRblessed(f): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
happybee:
undecided

Show us your sisters pictures na
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by mekuxiani(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
GistMore:
Nigerian actress and model, Beverly Osu celebrated with family and friends in a gorgeous gold rig from EricaMoore which featured a pretty neckline which helped her in keeping her humble guests entertained.

See more photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_rfkCgjgD/?hl=en

http://gistmore.com/man-resting-his-head-on-beverly-osu-chest-at-her-27th-birthday-dinner
This age needs to b checked
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by 5opy: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
But wait oo Beverly no dey chop?
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by 5opy: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
See where that one carry him hand go put...
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Pasima(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Shame
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Pasima(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ugly girl
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
jayson87:
With those hands aint no way that girl is 27
Leave her, she thinks she's doing us but she doesn't know she's doing herself.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
@strikeback won't like this
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Piddo(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Makeup na real savior for some women.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Johnbosco10(m): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2019
cool
grin
GistMore:
Nigerian actress and model, Beverly Osu celebrated with family and friends in a gorgeous gold rig from EricaMoore which featured a pretty neckline which helped her in keeping her humble guests entertained.

See more photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_rfkCgjgD/?hl=en

http://gistmore.com/man-resting-his-head-on-beverly-osu-chest-at-her-27th-birthday-dinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.