Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest (81155 Views)

Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Johnbosco10(m): 1:26am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Lugianostar post=82845006]Resting on a dilapitated chest that is empty !!![/quote
because no be you dey rest your head there

Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Bridget95(f): 1:34am On Oct 05, 2019
happybee:
No offense too, she's 27 but I think she's got the body of an 87 years old granny..
undecided
Just look at the face and hand..
27 na audio age,her real age is known only by her creator and her.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by rayobaba(m): 1:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Only if u know. He just received first part of his dividend for sponsoring d birthday.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by mabebe1(f): 2:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Bridget95:
27 na audio age,her real age is known only by her creator and her.
If she's 27, den I'm 10......27 indeed.....those that knw her in PH knows she's in her 30s
grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Neoteny(m): 2:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Those flat bathroom slippers are certainly not breasts.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by contigiency(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2019
That girl should be around 48 years. Besides resting on such a dilapidated chest simply means bone to bone.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by BonkePeter: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2019
I senior this bae na bt I still look younger than her despite her money., dats buls**t
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by StrikeBack(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2019
StacyO:
@strikeback won't like this
Not my spec.
Btw, what is with this mention?? Are you OK??
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by LINTUNE(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2019
donbachi:
Some men no dey hear word atallllll..."rest in the bosom of the Lord" and not the bosom of beverly...she will fail u,but the Lord won't.
crazy grin
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2019
GistMore:
See More Pbotos & Watch Video ==> HERE

This girl dry o haba! Even enter mouth�.
She needs some flesh and she also needs to address her dry skin, its too extreme. Me gan wen don 30 something no look like this.

How I want take meet this girl and make money off her with some hydrating lotion ooo...
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by samology2000: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2019
She looks sick, somebody should pls call a Doctor..
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Itzteewhy(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2019
See her flat booby like badagry bread!!!!
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Progress62(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:
No offence, but there’s almost nothing to rest on
I no see any boob's, no wonder they said chest
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by sinceraconcept(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2019
Where the chest at? Where the chest at? Where the chest at?
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Subonbon(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2019
happybee:
No offense too, she's 27 but I think she's got the body of an 87 years old granny..
undecided
Just look at the face and hand..
my brother e surprise me gan... See face of 27 na her football age anyways Nigeria and lies
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Drabrah(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Na where Tobi dey touch so?
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Seun360(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2019
mabebe1:

If she's 27, den I'm 10......27 indeed.....those that knw her in PH knows she's in her 30s
grin grin

I don jam dis babe before, she stays somewhere in Igbiefun, Lekki peninsula 2, she's in a her 30s. As in mid 30s.
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Progress62:

I no see any boob's, no wonder they said chest

It’s nairaland...it has to be chest...otherwise Seun’s autocorrect system will change it to mammary gland
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2019
donbachi:
Some men no dey hear word atallllll..."rest in the bosom of the Lord" and not the bosom of beverly...she will fail u,but the Lord won't.

:') lol
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2019
yudeecollections:
Hey Guys!!

Today is my birthday and I have a feeling someone would bless me, I heard NLers are generous.

Yimu* do I drop my details? grin

Age pls
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2019
That man na he husband??
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by kevotek1000(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Exposing your body endowment all in the name of fashion. What she doesn't know is that she has a saggy breast like that of a 50yrs old woman. grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by raymondele86(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2019
Sex has been selling from the days of Judah and Tamar in Genesis 38.

Do you know that Judah actually deposited his staff, seal and chord just to have saex?

Sell airtime to us and make cash!

See red link below for testimonies from Nairalanders we have done business with!

I just read Genesis 38, plenty things happened in the old testament ooo
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Ovasize(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
27 yes old, na audio age grin

Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Progress62(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

It’s nairaland...it has to be chest...otherwise Seun’s autocorrect system will change it to mammary gland
hmm OK you don tey here be that
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Insurmountable(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Trendy but damning
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by mabebe1(f): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Seun360:

I don jam dis babe before, she stays somewhere in Igbiefun, Lekki peninsula 2, she's in a her 30s. As in mid 30s.
Don't mind her.....audio age
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
Not my spec.
Btw, what is with this mention?? Are you OK??
I should be asking you that

Are you okay seeing your girlfriend with another man??
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by StrikeBack(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
StacyO:

I should be asking you that

Are you okay seeing your girlfriend with another man??
that's not possible, I'll break the man's head
Re: Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 06, 2019
StrikeBack:
that's not possible, I'll break the man's head
Lol
But she is throwing it right to your face.
Did you read the topic at all??
Isn't that your sugar plum??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.