Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Imagine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine (1711 Views)

Imagine! See What This Guy Is Doing (pics) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Can You Imagine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine by opabukun(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
rawswagga:

I regret eva meeting her.I hav been so nice to her "sincerly" but plz my good people tell me if wat am doing is d rit tin.despit she said we shud part ways am not begging her bt am really hurt.I was tinkin if its rit for me to beg her to reconsider bt all I said was y d decision nd she said it can't just work again.so wat shud I do

go & print burial opphss sory wedding IV.

mumu, cant u just let go & move back sorry on.
is are d only t*to / pussy u hv eva lick? or eva available?
dear lots in here. go 4 iyatrustee. lol
Re: Imagine by rawswagga(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
Men dat was too Raw.we r here for matured advice.is not begging her d rit tin or shud I beg her.bt till now I hav nt beggd her
Re: Imagine by biola44: 3:06am On Nov 05, 2010
let go!
Re: Imagine by rawswagga(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2010
woke up in d midle of d nit til now i cudnt sleep.i was flyin now am crashin.dis is bad real bad.sombody help!!!
Re: Imagine by madlady(f): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2010
Hmmmm.
Re: Imagine by Girl846(f): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2010
Take heart brother! time heals all! *hug*
Re: Imagine by degubi(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2010
Nobody on Nairaland can take away your pain we can only offer advise and hope that you will pull yourself together and move on with your life. You do not have to go begging her to come back because it demeans you as a person, if she could not be sensitive enough to value her relationship with you when the so called best friend was making a pass at her, she definitely will not be sensitive now.

Sometimes you have to let the other person pursue that which holds their attention and hope for the best for them beacause as long as you have not put a ring on her finger she does not belong to you or to the best friend in question.

The days are going to be long and hard for you, but you have to start engaging yourself now in things that will distract you instead of brooding over your lost love, you need to keep away from things that remind you about her, music, books, films, romantic gatherings, romantic talks etc, you need to forgive her, do not give room for hate because if you hate her it will only give her power over you and make you fuel the hate more by brooding over her, thereby thinking so much of her and not healing as quickly as you want.

Life goes on my brother that is the truth, the world does not revolve around one individual and there is so much for all of us out there. You were heartbroken it happens, but you have to get on with your life. Be strong and give it time but most important do not give in to hate for her or any other woman. Learn from this and continually look out for quality relationships even as you try to give quality in your relationships. I wish you the best in the days ahead my brother.
Re: Imagine by rawswagga(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2010
degubi u just poured cold water on my head.madlady/girl u girls r gud.d few tim we spent was awesome.she just ran away
Re: Imagine by GB102(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2010
guy when i got mine heartbreak i almost mad, is life but after month i d laf. cos she needs me more, it will pass but e go tak time.
Re: Imagine by madlady(f): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Imagine by tkb417(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2010
rawswagga:

degubi u just poured cold water on my head.madlady/girl u girls r gud.d few tim we spent was awesome.she just ran away
kpele

do you like football, start watching football matches or go rent plenty movies

take ur mind away, use tables to induce sleep, go to church and pray God take away your sorrow

in 3 weeks, i swear, u'll be hear cursing her big time
Re: Imagine by rawswagga(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2010
d problem is dat we r runin a program nd in 4months time we will b seeing always.hw will i cope wit dat?
Re: Imagine by ShyOne(f): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2010
degubi:

Nobody on Nairaland can take away your pain we can only offer advise and hope that you will pull yourself together and move on with your life. You do not have to go begging her to come back because it demeans you as a person, if she could not be sensitive enough to value her relationship with you when the so called best friend was making a pass at her, she definitely will not be sensitive now.

Sometimes you have to let the other person pursue that which holds their attention and hope for the best for them beacause as long as you have not put a ring on her finger she does not belong to you or to the best friend in question.

The days are going to be long and hard for you, but you have to start engaging yourself now in things that will distract you instead of brooding over your lost love, you need to keep away from things that remind you about her, music, books, films, romantic gatherings, romantic talks etc, you need to forgive her, do not give room for hate because if you hate her it will only give her power over you and make you fuel the hate more by brooding over her, thereby thinking so much of her and not healing as quickly as you want.

Life goes on my brother that is the truth, the world does not revolve around one individual and there is so much for all of us out there. You were heartbroken it happens, but you have to get on with your life. Be strong and give it time but most important do not give in to hate for her or any other woman. Learn from this and continually look out for quality relationships even as you try to give quality in your relationships. I wish you the best in the days ahead my brother.

Completely agree with this writer
Re: Imagine by hypertech(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
I completely agree with degubi,
@OP, I understand this will be quite difficulty for you, but do not let the breakup crush your spirit. Sometimes, breakups are very necessary, and beneficial too.
Right now, you need to move on with your life as if she's only a number. She really doesn't deserve you. Dont be so bitter about her, she's doing you so much good (you'll realise soon). Try and engage yourself in activities that interest you, hang out more, see the brighter side of life, have fun. Next time DONT wait to be dumped.
Re: Imagine by MrsEve: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Comes First Your Man Or Your Dad? / Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT / I'm Heart Broken, Wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.