Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Imagine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine (1701 Views)

Imagine! See What This Guy Is Doing (pics) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Can You Imagine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine by rawswagga(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2010
dis hot afternoon am being dump by lover.i feel like killing myself.wat will i do
Re: Imagine by mediatrix8(f): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
sorry to hear that bro,move on and find another chic, millions around you, don't kill yourself because of love, coffins,biscuits and coffee are expensive now oooooooooo
Re: Imagine by madlady(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
Mourn for a few days, then find a new and better one, you deserve the best. smiley
Re: Imagine by MrsEve: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
Awww poster, need some help with tighten the ropes?   smiley
Re: Imagine by MrsEve: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hey Mommie Maddie embarassed
Re: Imagine by madlady(f): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

Hey Mommie Maddie embarassed

Come give me a hug and leave the poster alone. kiss
Re: Imagine by rawswagga(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2010
she said just wanna b alone.i ask y nd said she was not happy.though we were havin prob abt her best frnd
Re: Imagine by MrsEve: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
(hugging my mommie)
Re: Imagine by nellaluv(f): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

(hugging my mommie)

poster needs a hug too tongue
Re: Imagine by MrsEve: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2010
I give him a hug he ain't gon stop stalking me,
Re: Imagine by madlady(f): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
rawswagga:

she said just wanna b alone.i ask y nd said she was not happy.though we were havin prob abt her best frnd

Remember the good times, it will help you not to be bitter.
Re: Imagine by rawswagga(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
she had a close male frnd (casual)bt later d guy fell inlove wit her.d stuff causd us alot nw she said "WE" shud go.
Re: Imagine by madlady(f): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Imagine by IZUKWU(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
Take heart ,cheer up , better things are ahead.
Re: Imagine by Yorisb: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

Awww poster, need some help with tighten the ropes?   smiley

Lol. Bad wife girl. . .Imma deal wiv u @ the Villa! angry tongue

@OP

Look 4 her close friend and sshag her. It helps in the mending, trust me. cool
Re: Imagine by iyatrustee(f): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2010
just becos one lucky girl was able to dump u like a piece of rag u are running to us what of the unluckyme ones u dumped? need my candid advice, drive thats if he has a car to the thirdmainland bridge and plunge yasef inside. grin grin
Re: Imagine by iice(f): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2010
I broke a nail. I'm pissed at the hammer. What should i do?
Re: Imagine by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2010
rawswagga:

dis hot afternoon am being dump by lover.i feel like killing myself.wat will i do
Please do not play Romeo grin
Re: Imagine by CorkMr1: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2010
dobodobo (m), bro go and play LUDO or draft!!! angry
Re: Imagine by madlady(f): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Imagine by Beync(f): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
but which one hurts most? man dump woman or woman dump man?
Re: Imagine by Dahbutter(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2010
@posta, er. . . Just curious, would it hav been better on a cold afternoon instead?
Re: Imagine by Yorisb: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beync:

but which one hurts most? man dump woman or woman dump man?

One with more fragile heart.
Re: Imagine by livedit(f): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2010
rawswagga:

I'm so sorry to hear you and your girlfriend has broken up. I completely understand what you are going through. Many of us has experience this situation one time or another. As cliche as this sound, time will heal all wounds.  Just allow yourself enough time to grieve first before jumping head first back into a relationship. I'm not saying don't date or anything like that. But I think you should give yourself time to get over her.  I'm a firm believer in all things happen for a reason. As much as you care for her,she may not be the right one for you. What is meant to be will be. But contemplating to kill yourself over her.  She is not worth it. Then think, what's going to happen. She will still move on with her life despite of. The best revenge is to pray and ask the Lord for strength and guidance and move on with your life. What did you do before she came into your life? Your life didn't begin with her and it definitely shouldn't end with her. You never know what the future holds for you. If she feels she will be happier without you, then as much as it hurts, you have to release her. Some people think the grass is always greener on the other side and then once they get there, they realize it's not. There is someone out there who was designed for you and will love you, know what she wants and treat you right.
Re: Imagine by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
Time heals pain so don't worry.
Re: Imagine by Beync(f): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
really, bt  some guys come cryin here with  more fragile heart

thou it really hurts.
Re: Imagine by iice(f): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
Dahbutter:

@posta, er. . . Just curious, would it hav been better on a cold afternoon instead?

*imitates Sheldon's laugh* he he
Re: Imagine by rawswagga(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
bt y was she hiding it frm me i notic her bhaviour nd i force her to say wats on her mind.we just made out on saturday
Re: Imagine by Omolola1(f): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2010
Sorry, i know exactly how you feel
Re: Imagine by Basildon1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
Like Nelson in The Simpsons will say - "Ha Ha!!"
Re: Imagine by rawswagga(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
I regret eva meeting her.I hav been so nice to her "sincerly" but plz my good people tell me if wat am doing is d rit tin.despit she said we shud part ways am not begging her bt am really hurt.I was tinkin if its rit for me to beg her to reconsider bt all I said was y d decision nd she said it can't just work again.so wat shud I do
Re: Imagine by madlady(f): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To Jack And Jil: Leke Alder / She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing / Groom Sues And Divorces Bride The Nextday For Being Extremely Ugly (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.