Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately (20313 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Elvisu: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2019
He is trying to overcome jet lag. Though i like the Governor. He is doing a great job.
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Toscarel: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2019
slimfit1:
Igbo people can be fooled easily. How are you going to see errors with torchlight what is he doing in the morning.

take that name out of your mouth, tribalism is all you live for

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Ebonyi and Enugu seem to have some of the brightest current eastern governors... insignificant IGR (comapared to Rich SouthWest and SouthSouth) low federal allocation (cos nothing is derived from them to the national purse), yet they are always in the news for doing something positive

Kudos

[/s]
shatap you don't know anything about SE
face your hadith

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Governor will be like.....
How I wish I'm a governor of Lagos State .... I for no dey use torch light to inspect project for night because there will be enough money to embezzle and use for small projects around the city... But since nah ebonyi state , the little money wey me I supposed chop nah him all this thieves contractors go come chop come dey deceive me that they have done the work.. abeg, make I go see am myself and be sure say work dey go on... Or else I go ask buhari to deal with the contractor
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by madridsta007(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2019
slimfit1:
Igbo people can be fooled easily. How are you going to see errors with torchlight what is he doing in the morning.

The people that can be fooled EASILY voted for N1 to $1 Change in 2015.

And they were not Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
post=82852613:
Good governance.

So Proactive.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Nastybrave2016: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Man102 post=82847590]Gov. Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately(Photos)

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Friday, arrived from South Africa where he accompanied President Muhammadu Buhari to resolve the issues being faced by Nigerians,Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that immediately the governor arrived in Ebonyi State around 11pm, he inspected some project construction sites immediately.

Speaking with Igbere TV, the Special Assistant on New Media to the Governor, Mr. Francis Nwaze said while some Ebonyians are sleeping, Gov. Umahi arrived from South Africa and inspected Project sites immediately.

According to him, "I have come to discover the difference between governance and leadership. What Ebonyians have in Gov. Umahi is leadership and not governance. Truth is that governance is the nomenclature but leadership is the act as displayed today by the never tired governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Nweze Umahi."

"Check your time now, it's already few minutes past the hour of 11pm and our governor is supervising projects while you maybe resting at the comfort of your homes or already sleeping. What baffles me is that the governor had spent over 12 hours both on air and land, journeying from far away country to Nigeria."

"The Governor played a major role as a high delegate that travelled to South Africa with Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari to resolve the challenges being faced by Nigerians in South Africa."

"Governor Umahi had spent about 7 hours on air while flying down to Abuja today, on landing, he took to Owerri because of the maintenance that is ongoing at the Enugu International Airport of which had resulted in his flagging off of palliative measure for the safety of Ebonyians. He spent another one hour from Abuja to Owerri before transiting on road for four hours to the capital city of Ebonyi."

"The BIG story is that he did not retire as a man who has overworked himself rather, he continued his work in the area he is a Professor, a General and a High Priest ie. CONSTRUCTION. He inspected several projects before dropping the words below , "I can now sleep well knowing that Ebonyi is speedily developing."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1044913/gov-umahi-arrives-south-africa-inspects-project-sites-immediatelyphotos/
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Toscarel: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
post=82852613:
Good governance.

So Proactive.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Exc2000: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
AdoIfHitlerr:
[s][/s]
shatap you don't know anything about SE
face your hadith

Says who?

Since i chow southeast girls, then it is automatically my business to know about southeast, indegeneship is sexually transmitted, and i fvcked my way to becoming an ibo man..
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Says who?

Since i chow southeast girls, then it is automatically my business to know about southeast, indegeneship is sexually transmitted, and i fvcked my way to becoming an ibo man..
[/s]
nope you're a yeroba Muslim and will remain so forever

kiss the truth and latifat

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by berrystunn(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Drnice:
All I see are local men. Just negodu posture. Posture be like him project!

I know you hate your self
Lol

But join our status

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Deepfreezer(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Eye service.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Okoroawusa: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2019
How him go take see the project for night?
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Femijohn198: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2019
umahi Na big scammer,see him torch like hunters torch.
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Who are these ones fooling? Inspecting a construction site with torch lights? That alone tells you the site is dead. No night time illumination. No actual project people. Just a bunch of fat men stunting for the camera.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Drnice: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Rosskiki:

Shallow-minded wastrel. You're only concerned with appearances while your betters are doing concrete things to benefit society.
You barely know me in person and you are complaining. Lol, see painment! Choi!!
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Reference(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Mutemenot:
I like Umahi and his taste for unique projects but this night inspection baffles me me oh shocked

He has just three years left. What do you expect him to do knowing that most of those projects face an uncertain future should he be unable to complete them in his tenure.

When governance becomes a true continuum then everyone will be able to sleep with eyes closed.
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by michoim(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Rosskiki:

Shallow-minded wastrel. You're only concerned with appearances while your betters are doing concrete things to benefit society.
Correct talk
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Lateef73: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2019
slimfit1:
Igbo Nigerians people can be fooled deceived easily. How are you going to see errors with torchlight what is he doing in the morning.
Fixed.
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Vixlot: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2019
This man could make a good President

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Drnice: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2019
post=82852613:
indomitabilised governance.
So Pathetic.
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Boyooosa(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2019
for the socials...
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by SoNature(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2019
seangy4konji:
This dumb and not commendable..

Let me assume the people working there all-day have no flood lights over the sites...

Dumb and dumber..

I am not fooled.. I have seen how things are done in saner coun tries..

Who told you Nigeria is sane?

However, the most important thing is to get the job done

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Lateef73: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2019
madridsta007:

The people that can be fooled EASILY voted for N1 to $1 Change in 2015.

And they were not Igbos Nigerians.
Fixed
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by phemmie06(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2019
I think that is what he is elected for but if he failed to do this who will arrest him or flog him. Good one governor
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by dominique(f): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2019
Only shallow minded people will be moved by this charade. Nigerian politicians know how to keep people under their control by wowing them with pointless moves like this.
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by seangy4konji: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2019
SoNature:

Who told you Nigeria is sane?

However, the most important thing is to get the job done
laslasscna mediocre work still

Something you can't see being done in Uganda and most have budjjtcted billions.
Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Numerouno94(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Yeye Belo see wat ur colleagues re doin.
All of u bashin d gov shuld kum to Kogi state nd compare.our gov neva even mould a single block,talkless of using candle light to inspect projects.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Bigval5: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2019
Drnice:
All I see are local men. Just negodu posture. Posture be like him project!

Re: Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately by Baroba(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Ebonyi and Enugu seem to have some of the brightest current eastern governors... insignificant IGR (comapared to Rich SouthWest and SouthSouth) low federal allocation (cos nothing is derived from them to the national purse), yet they are always in the news for doing something positive

Kudos

This may seem like show off, however, unannounced visit to the project site has helped many governors deliver topnotch construction

This was the main difference between Alao Akala and Abiola Ajomobi, akala flags off a project and only return after completion, there be given contractor chance to construct roads that lack concrete and are few milimeters thick that first rain would wash off or Lautech teaching hospital building that colapsed killing people

Please kindly remove Enugu, there is nothing bright regarding the abysmal governorship of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the clueless buffoon is turning Enugu into a dump site..He is in the news only because he pays blogs and charlatans such Louis Amoke to promote his battered image..The man is useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Shell Employees Causing Oil Leaks For Profit - Dutch TV / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye / Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.