Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is She Pushing Me Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Pushing Me Away (1268 Views)

Something Is Just Pushing Me To Squander Money On Women... / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Pushing Me Away by Ibuks20(m): 2:02am On Oct 05, 2019
There is this girl that am really in love with, I tried playing it cool with by not chasing after her and am a bit busy but most times I create time to hang out with her or call her on the phone..
I have not asked out yet but she keeps telling about guys that her asking her out and that she doesn't want to get involved in the stress of relationship for now.. I really like her and I would like to date her, please I need your advice guys
Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by Ibuks20(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2019
Advice needed asap
Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by life103: 5:29am On Oct 05, 2019
tell her you like her if you like her
Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by motionarena: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2019
How old are you
Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by Nuclear99(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2019
motionarena:
How old are you
If you want to advice him, go on and stop asking him foolish question
Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by seanwilliam(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2019
rule 1: never ask a lady out by ubunja rule 2: never tell a girl 'i love you' by harddon rule 3: never forget the above rules by seanwillia.m

3 Likes

Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by Hintona(f): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Nuclear99:
If you want to advice him, go on and stop asking him foolish question
The question is not foolish

1 Like

Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by MisterBash(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Ibuks20:
There is this girl that am really in love with, I tried playing it cool with by not chasing after her and am a bit busy but most times I create time to hang out with her or call her on the phone..
I have not asked out yet but she keeps telling about guys that her asking her out and that she doesn't want to get involved in the stress of relationship for now.. I really like her and I would like to date her, please I need your advice guys

It's a green light... She's only trying to hasten you up to ask her out before she consider dating any of those guys on her neck.

1 Like

Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by femi4: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2019
Ibuks20:
Be her friend, let your intention known to her, don't rush her and let your action show that you are the serious type
Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Na wetin u go gain if u date her?

U just want to feel big n tell ur fellow guys that u have a gf
OK fyn but don't come back n start telling us that she's bad that she broke ur heart.......

I knw the reason y u want to date is because of the kpeku n bobby
Re: Is She Pushing Me Away by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Let me tell u my secret
Don't show her that u have feelings for her.
U guys should just b chums.
There will be a day that only u n the girl will be in a house.
Mehn enjoy yourself, from dere u will b enjoying the tin.
Trust me

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need You Guys To Advice My Cousin. / Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover / Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.