Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fraudulent Nigerian Women Are Now Using Toothpaste To Tighten Their Vaginas.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fraudulent Nigerian Women Are Now Using Toothpaste To Tighten Their Vaginas.... (1053 Views)

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Nigerian Women Are Now Using Toothpaste To Tighten Their Vaginas.... by Ilekokonit: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Fraudulent Nigerian women are now using toothpaste to tighten their vaginas

The innocent tube of Colgate / Pepsodent is not even spared by these Devils.

How Deceptive are Nigerian Women going to descend to before men start running away from them at sight.

EVERYTHING about a Nigerian woman is full of lies.

Main Article :-
https://www.nairaland.com/5452088/stop-using-toothpaste-tighten-vagina
Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Women Are Now Using Toothpaste To Tighten Their Vaginas.... by delishpot: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maybe if men stop telling women that their vaginas are too loose women will not bother? I have knowledge about married women, crying that their husband's are complaining that their vaginas are now loose after childbirth. A husband frowning and complaining that he is losing sexual interest in his wife cos of the changes her body experienced while bringing his child into the world. These women are running up and down looking to save their marriages cos they worry that the man might stray and meet desperate girls that will tear their homes. Look closely now 90% of women looking for tight vaginas are married with kids.
Stop making this like an evil minded thing. I treat it like the case of women doing harmful things to please their men. Same way they used to ignorantly put money in bras. But your hatred for women will not let you see it as a health problem but rather that women are evil demonic beings who use toothpaste to wreck men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Women Are Now Using Toothpaste To Tighten Their Vaginas.... by habsydiamond(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Toothpaste!!!! Christ son of God...la casera go fit work too be that oo... Science students full our ladies body ooo

Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Women Are Now Using Toothpaste To Tighten Their Vaginas.... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Fraudulent Nigerian women are now using toothpaste to tighten their vaginas

The innocent tube of Colgate / Pepsodent is not even spared by these Devils.

How Deceptive are Nigerian Women going to descend to before men start running away from them at sight.

EVERYTHING about a Nigerian woman is full of lies.

Main Article :-
https://www.nairaland.com/5452088/stop-using-toothpaste-tighten-vagina
You, AstroG, Martinez39 and all others who have been hurt in the past by ladies should forgive all wrongs and move on. Everyone has a story to tell.i have been hurt as well in the past by a guy,I accepted it as my fate and bid him well...you don't see me hating on men or trolling them....
Who knows if the ladies that hurt you are suffering times ten of what the caused you? Why take it on all ladies?

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Nigerian Women Are Now Using Toothpaste To Tighten Their Vaginas.... by MJBOLT: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
toothpaste shocked how is that even possible?

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: See Moment Lady Embarrasses Her Husband In Public For Too Much Sex / Please Why Are Many Nigerians Hateful On Social Media? / Bobrisky Shows Off His Butt On IG (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.