Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (355600 Views)

The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
1. Ms. Barbie

This is what most people think of when they picture a vagina, and contrastingly, Mel says it's also the most uncommon.

With Ms. Barbie, the labia minora (the inner lips) are completely contained by the labia majora (the outer lips), and both sets of lips rest up against the pelvic bone.

2. Ms. Curtains

For Ms. Curtains, the labia minora extend past the labia majora. And depending on the person, they may stick out a lot or just a little bit.

This is arguably the MOST common type of vagina to have, and it's often seen in some combination with the other types listed here.

3. Ms. Puffs

Ms. Puffs may look similar to Ms. Barbie, but the distinction is in how close the lips hang to the pubic bone.

With Ms. Puffs, they sit much lower and can be either full and puffed up or thin and loose. People might think this has to do with the age or weight of the woman, but Mel says there's actually no correlation.

4. Ms. Horseshoe

With Ms. Horseshoe, the opening of the vagina spreads wider at the top, exposing the labia minora, but it touches and closes off toward the bottom.

With this one, there will be no extension of the labia minora past the labia majora, and the general shape is that of an actual horseshoe.

5. Ms. Tulip

Aptly named Ms. Tulip, this vagina looks like a flower bud about to bloom. In this case, the labia minora is slightly exposed through the entire length of labia majora.

This is different from Ms. Curtains in that the labia minora are considered "exposed" but also "contained."

Source: https://www.elitedaily.com/women/types-of-vaginas-bikini-waxer/1841255

Cc;
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by GuyWise101(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
This educative and at the same time informative but op I need the pishure to complete my m*st*rb*tion process this night.......

10 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by techgeek12(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
landmark86:
1. Ms. Barbie

This is what most people think of when they picture a vagina, and contrastingly, Mel says it's also the most uncommon.

With Ms. Barbie, the labia minora (the inner lips) are completely contained by the labia majora (the outer lips), and both sets of lips rest up against the pelvic bone.

2. Ms. Curtains

For Ms. Curtains, the labia minora extend past the labia majora. And depending on the person, they may stick out a lot or just a little bit.

This is arguably the MOST common type of vagina to have, and it's often seen in some combination with the other types listed here.

3. Ms. Puffs

Ms. Puffs may look similar to Ms. Barbie, but the distinction is in how close the lips hang to the pubic bone.

With Ms. Puffs, they sit much lower and can be either full and puffed up or thin and loose. People might think this has to do with the age or weight of the woman, but Mel says there's actually no correlation.

4. Ms. Horseshoe

With Ms. Horseshoe, the opening of the vagina spreads wider at the top, exposing the labia minora, but it touches and closes off toward the bottom.

With this one, there will be no extension of the labia minora past the labia majora, and the general shape is that of an actual horseshoe.

5. Ms. Tulip

Aptly named Ms. Tulip, this vagina looks like a flower bud about to bloom. In this case, the labia minora is slightly exposed through the entire length of labia majora.

This is different from Ms. Curtains in that the labia minora are considered "exposed" but also "contained."

Cc;
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Where d pictures dey na, u just make me visit thread for nothing

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
landmark86:
1. Ms. Barbie

2. Ms. Curtains

3. Ms. Puffs

4. Ms. Horseshoe

5. Ms. Tulip

Cc;
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Haba,were is mr clitoris now,nawa u forgot the most important part

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by braine(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Quite disgusting.

10 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmm vaginal matters
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
So which time will I have to look into my vaggie and identity my type

I'll check mine if buhari comes again 2019 jare grin

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nne, you see that number 18 wey be like snake wey just swallow crocodile, that is not my specs at all. That is what the Bible calls "Powers & Principalities from the Marine Kingdom". Therefore, leave it for Lucasbalo & TonyeBarcanista. grin

But you see that number 6 & 13? Chukwu Okike Burantashi! grin

I can sell my family house in Ijebu just to insert & hibernate my lamba inside the corridor for 30minutes - especially if they are garnished with black curly bushes. grin cheesy grin

May we not fall into temptation! grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

make i go save this comment and write am for my diary.

The day buhari wins the election, i go give multiple mentions.

Meanwhile, only 1, 11(for doggy) and maybe 13, 14 and 6 be real vaginas

the others na "pussy"

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by FisifunKododada: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
As long as it is tight and warm...who gives a fck what it looks like?

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pic 1 is how it should be, yep grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by ositadima1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Have you done your homework today?
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by hardbody: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Op that picture 31, i'm trying to figure out what it is cos that is not a vagina undecided

But pic 1 is how it should be, yep grin

That's a tournament cup.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
hardbody:

That's a tournament cup.

Thanks smiley
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by kesikeller(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by landmark86: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

You be no 9 abeg
Cos my sister once told me that the size of the mouth is the size of the pvssy.
I guess to no ur size tru ur dp grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Na so for schl doz days,lwkmd DAT day.My nigga said he saw a vj that looks like the map of Africa and the lady he was talking about was right there with us. And I didn't even know,cux she was one of my guy's many f-mates .Na wen she wake leave us,my guy was like"na d babe with d map be DAT o". Til today,I call him madman .In all ,God is great,HIS designs and arts are beautiful.....

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by femi4: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

The shape of your lips give you out. You are no10
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by pejuakinab: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Zoharariel:
Nne, you see that number 18 wey be like snake wey just swallow crocodile, that is not my specs at all. That is what the Bible calls "Powers & Principalities from the Marine Kingdom". Therefore, leave it for Lucasbalo & TonyeBarcanista. grin

I can sell my family house in Ijebu just to insert & hibernate my lamba inside the corridor for 30minutes - especially if they are garnished with black curly bushes. grin cheesy grin

That means uay never have any need to check cos the bleeped guy isn't coming back.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Fhowe: 6:43am On Dec 10, 2018
hardbody:

That's a tournament cup.
no 28 also
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by keryj(f): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Mursz: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Biko who is endowed with 13 or 15? PM me, a handsome reward awaits the first 5.

Thank you.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by metroid(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Interesting thread cool
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wat is all dis nonsense?,Op which one ur mama get? even tho I know,if I read nonsense again ehn....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Countersam(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
landmark86:
1. Ms. Barbie

2. Ms. Curtains

3. Ms. Puffs

4. Ms. Horseshoe

5. Ms. Tulip

Cc;
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Na towtow una siddon analyse rish numba gini sef.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MannieA(f): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Zoharariel:

lolll...also called fat bitch pussy according to cardi B..warm and niccceee...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MannieA(f): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
all vaginas are good... but DAT 6,13 and 14 DAT everything is covered too legit.. very packaged... just saying o *yawns*
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Jenkeboo: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
landmark86:
1. Ms. Barbie

2. Ms. Curtains

3. Ms. Puffs

4. Ms. Horseshoe

5. Ms. Tulip

Cc;
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

chai....chisos...all diz toto wey d meat don cum outside finish ehhnn na wa ooo buh wait ooo someboys dey fork for prick....jst saying
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by bankyblue(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hahahahaha my best topic for 2019, seun lalasticlala thank you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
How person go just sidown begin analyze punna?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.