Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Done - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Done (4342 Views)

"All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Muslim Imam Accepts Jesus Christ After Studying The Koran / The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done by Image123(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Confused human. You are hearing evil spirit bros, 99%.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done by budaatum: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Satanic Verses refers to words of "satanic suggestion" which the Islamic Prophet Muhammad is said to have mistaken for divine revelation. The alleged verses can be read in biographies of Muhammad by al-Wāqidī, Ibn Sa'd and Ibn Ishaq, and the tafsir of al-Tabarī.

2 Likes

Re: Done by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmm........we are in end times indeed. So many false preachers. So Anas09 has always been right. No true preacher with the holy spirit would make such an error in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Done by Originakalokalo(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Beware guys...,

Good morning everyone.

1 Like

Re: Done by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm........we are in end times indeed. So many false preachers. So Anas09 has always been right. No true preacher with the holy spirit would make such an error in the first place.
Anas09 ain't better than jesusjnr,they are both deluded just that jesusjnr makes his own more glaring to the others. Anas may be right about the scriptures but she is in unchristian in nature ...
Olaadegbu, aliGBADHADI, Anas09, ihedinobi3,originakaloka, jesusjnr et Al are a sorry bunch...having their own individual delusions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Ihedinobi3: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

_____ ain't better than _______,they are both deluded just that _______ makes his own more glaring to the others. _______ may be right about the scriptures but she is in unchristian in nature ...
________, _________, _________, ihedinobi3,_________, _________ et Al are a sorry bunch...having their own individual delusions
Hello Michellekabod2.

What is your problem with me exactly? I thought to ask since you drop my name quite often. This, after all, is the second time you have expressed this sentiment in a conversation that does not involve me at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hello Michellekabod2.

What is your problem with me exactly? I thought to ask since you drop my name quite often. This, after all, is the second time you have expressed this sentiment in a conversation that does not involve me at all.
Hey,how are you doing?
My problem with you is that you call atheists dishonest for not believing in your God. And you are self righteous

1 Like

Re: Done by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
My dear....... I know better, Anas is born again, a Christian, that am 100percent certain, tho I am not saying I can vouch for anyone, it's left for Christ. As for this Jesusjjnr, I used to think he's a Christian. I kept observing him. There is no born again Christian who would make the mistake of calling Almighty God, Allah. It's an impossibility! Anas is just a fire breed who hates seeing the word of God manipulated and twisted, she hates it, and criticises too much. Let's not argue, but it's a good thing that gradually, God is beginning to expose the needful, too bad.
Michellekabod2:

Anas09 ain't better than jesusjnr,they are both deluded just that jesusjnr makes his own more glaring to the others. Anas may be right about the scriptures but she is in unchristian in nature ...
Olaadegbu, aliGBADHADI, Anas09, ihedinobi3,originakaloka, jesusjnr et Al are a sorry bunch...having their own individual delusions

1 Like

Re: Done by Ihedinobi3: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Hey,how are you doing?
My problem with you is that you call atheists dishonest for not believing in your God. And you are self righteous
I'm in good hands, thank you. How about you?

I think you may have misunderstood me. I have never called any atheist dishonest for not believing in my God. It really is not my concern what anyone chooses to believe. If anyone believes in Jesus Christ, God become Man to die for human sins and rise from the dead for human justification, then my gain is a brother or sister, a potential comrade-in-arms. Not many who do come to the Faith are interested in acting like family with other believers, much less in getting battle-ready to protect fellow believers and help them in their progress in the Truth, so while this gain is big from the eternal perspective, it is not always quite that from the earthly perspective. Making the choice to believe is the believer's gain primarily.

I call atheists dishonest because of the obvious effort that they put into denying the existence of a God - regardless who that God may be. I often find atheists ignoring and even blatantly denying obvious things just to insist that there is no God. And, believe me, it goes very quickly from "I don't believe there is a God" to "there is no God." So I'm not unaware of the pretension that atheists only claim a disbelief.

Again, what any given person chooses to believe is really their kettle of fish, as far as I'm concerned. I don't begrudge anyone the right to believe anything they want. I just don't like people making a point of selling lies in their bid to assert a reality that they prefer. When they do that, I call them dishonest and liars, whether they are kings or paupers, or whether they are atheists or bishops.

As for being self-righteous, I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
My dear....... I know better, Anas is born again, a Christian, that am 100percent certain, tho I am not saying I can vouch for anyone, it's left for Christ. As for this Jesusjjnr, I used to think he's a Christian. I kept observing him. There is no born again Christian who would make the mistake of calling Almighty God, Allah. It's an impossibility! Anas is just a fire breed who hates seeing the word of God manipulated and twisted, she hates it, and criticises too much. Let's not argue, but it's a good thing that gradually, God is beginning to expose the needful, too bad.
That girl has been trying to make me engage her since she got here, but I won't. Let her rant.
I was here when the likes of MisJane, Cloudgodess, Lepasharon and the rest of the atheist ladies were here. They thought they were smart, but cool down and hold them down to have a coherent discuss, they'wld always cave under.
That girl is not worth my time.

2 Likes

Re: Done by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Anas09:

That girl has been trying to make me engage her since she got here, but I won't. Let her rant.
I was here when the likes of MisJane, Cloudgodess, Lepasharon and the rest of the atheist ladies were here. They thought they were smart, but cool down and hold them down to have a coherent discuss, they'wld always cave under.
That girl is not worth my time.
Dear Ana's,I don't call you out for clout chasing sake but to point out that you are worse off than a Pharisee. You are filled with vile even against your fellow Christian's,you are self righteous and attack those that don't view your God's words from your lens....who gave you the right to judge your fellow Christian's? Did your Bible not say leave judgement to God? calling you a Christian is an insult to those who are honestly seeking God...you don't have love in you!
At least I have seen some christians on this forum that are not self righteous like you such as shadeyinka,okcornel,malvisguy212, muttleylaff etc....
I can't insult my brain by anticipating a conversation with a tripe capable of wishing someone death...
Jesusjnr is mentally deranged but he doesn't do things like cursing....
Wisdom is indeed far from those who claim they are wise....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done by malvisguy212: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
op. good, at least you humble yourself, now your next assignment is to know who JESUS IS , and believed in His WORD.

1 Like

Re: Done by malvisguy212: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
lemme called out my Good friend Scholar8200

1 Like

Re: Done by shadeyinka(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
I Hereby Withdraw Everything I Said In This Forum About The Koran, Mohammed, Islam And Allah Because The Holy Ghost Said "Ba Na So Koran"

Thank you my Brother!
Jesus still loves You.

Though we fall seven times, we surely rise again for we are His very own.

Prov 24:16:
"for a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief."

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Done by shadeyinka(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
OkCornel:
This just confirmed it. See how admitting an error is made to look wrong and weak, as though everyone... including both the accuser and the accused are perfect and above errors!

Pride and or shame will never let some people acknowledge their errors irrespective of how old they are!

Jesusjnr, kudos in publicly acknowledging your error(s) on this platform is a good thing to do. I also encourage you to a self introspection and look into other areas and do the same. This is what real sincerity entails.

If only many other acclaimed believers have the guts to admit their mistakes, religion section would have made a bit more sense.
Please leave them alone.
They forget that we all have at one time or the other swung to an extreme of the faith and sometimes even error.

Jesusjnr is a brother. Satan only laid a siege against him and we should be happy for him that he prevailed.

Even if the error was grave, he has shown humility by coming out knowing that people would bash him hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by shadeyinka(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
When the woodwork creaks and out comes the guilty conscience freaks, lol.

What am I saying?
If things didnt start getting hot and heavy with jesusjnr, his conscience wouldnt have suddenly come into play, and to begin singing like a canary with a little finger stuck up its arse.

jesusjnr, just dont forget this other one, how you led God’s people right into idolatry, leading others into idolatory, as in, meaning you breaking the first and second commandment of God, as it is only a delusional person, like yourself, and a bunch of gullible others, who dont know they are delusional, to the extent of believing they have seen the face of Jesus Christ, to the further extent of even, putting an image, physical feature and/or picture to Jesus' face
It's ok Sir.
You should let him heal rather than reopen his wounds.

Gal 6:1-2:
"Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such a one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ."

2 Likes

Re: Done by Scholar8200(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2019
malvisguy212:
lemme called out my Good friend Scholar8200
Hello bro, how is life? thanks for checking up. Stay blessed
Re: Done by Anas09: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"The LORD said,
"I did not send these prophets, but even so they jesusjnr went.
I did not give them any self-proclaimed prophet message,
but still they jesusjnr spoke in my name.
"
- Jeremiah 23:21

[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
The sipping tea moment look,
when you want to say:
"Lukeastew, wasnt I warning you"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Done by malvisguy212: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Scholar8200:
Hello bro, how is life? thanks for checking up. Stay blessed
we miss you bro. if I did not mentioned you, you wouldn't bother to check on your sheeps, lol. try to be the good Shepard . good to see you, stay bless.

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
I Hereby Withdraw Everything I Said In This Forum About The Koran, Mohammed, Islam And Allah Because The Holy Ghost Said "Ba Na So Koran"

No be small thing. The Holy Spirit no allow me rest for the past few days immediately after I made the thread that posited the utterances He gave me of "Koran" as a confirmation that Allah of Islam was God Almighty.

From that moment, it seemed I had drawn His ire, as the utterances He has been giving me has been more or less in rejection of that notion. It's mostly been in the hausa language and started with "ba na so Koran" which means in english "I don't want the Koran".

And that has been the most prominent amongst others some of which I had jotted down in a book, as follows:

"Ba na so Koran" - (English) "I don't want the Koran."

"Koran ne christian?" - "Is Koran christian?"

"You are christian".

"Ka bere Christ/Cross" - "Have you left Christ/cross?"

"Koran ba yi christian" - "Koran don't do/is not christian."

"Ka bere Christ/cross Koran ka yi?" - "Have you left Christ/cross and (now) do Koran?"

"Ka yi Koran ba yi Christian" - "If you do Koran, you don't do Christian!"

These are rough translations according to my fair understanding of hausa language having previously stayed in the north for a while, but I hope it suffices to convey the point.

That's in a nutshell what i've been bombarded with recently, that it made it difficult for me to pray as usual, as speaking in tongues is an integral part of my prayer.

Though I was initially adamant that I would not heed what He was saying until I was given a full revelation of what transpired concerning the Koran and Mohammed, to ensure I got it right this time and not put myself in a position where I would yet have to come out to change my position again. Because I was really angry that I was allowed to come out with my initial position in the first place, despite that I had prayed just about all night to ensure I got it right, so as not to find myself misleading people.

But this has created a lot of tension between the Spirit of God and myself, as He has not given me a breather, but na so so "ba na so Koran" or the likes, so I have to come out by force to withdraw all my claims concerning what I said concerning the Koran, Mohammed, Islam and Allah of Islam. Because the Spirit in me has clearly shown Himself to have serious issues with the spirit behind the Koran, and this He has let me know in no unclear terms.

Though I'm not going to say anything categorically in this case until I get a full revelation concerning the Koran and it's source from God, it is obvious that it is not of the Spirit that dwells in me which gives me the utterances of tongues I speak.

Therefore I must apologize for misinterpreting the utterance He gave to me of "Koran" as His endorsement of Allah of Islam, for the error came from me, and my misinterpretation of His utterances, not from Him.

Moreover prior to this development, it seem He was already hinting at this error because the word "Christian" had recently become quite frequent in the utterances He gave me via tongues. So maybe it was an error He was in the process of correcting beforehand, since He lives in me, He couldn't afford for me to be associated with any contrary spirit, especially considering the extent to which He intends to use me on Earth.

Hence my coming out to withdraw everything I said in this respect, in the hope that it would pacify Him, and make Him to finally give me a breather.

God bless.
Nicolai the liar. Whose voice was that you were listening to and claiming it was Jesus'? Will you apologize to all the people you insulted as they tried to point out you were being led by satan.

My Sheep hear my voice, but the voice of the stranger shall they not hear.

How come you heard the voice of satan Jesusjnr?
You, the only true believer and follower of Jesus Christ don't know the voice of Him whom you claim you are a deputy?

Second Jesus believed satan was God.
The sanw spirit told you Apostle is Fake. Repent from that too.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die..

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Yup, I’m partly aware of that. Recall that other thread he had a spat with buda which you and I intervened ?

As a matter of fact, everyone in this section have their black pots of mistakes and errors and flaws they’re dealing with.

As far as this subject matter is concerned, it’s done and dusted, he has recanted on his initial position, a position which I also opposed.

I wonder how often I’ll see more of this kind of threads where people can be bold enough to admit their error(s)

Caveat: That does not in any way mean I am endorsing anyone though.

God knows each and every one of us far better than we even know ourselves. Cheers.

Oh yeah?
So, What are your mistakes, errors, blackpots and flaws?

1 Like

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

Oh yeah?
So, What are your mistakes, errors, blackpots and flaws?

Lol...you wanna know a bit about my personal life grin

I admit I can be bull-headed at times.
I don't see any shame in admitting our flaws tho... absolutely no man or woman is perfect...

Now how about you? grin

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
My dearest, from the very time I read that guys posts, I knew he was off. His pride alone is a serious pointer that Jesus is far from where he stands.

Love is the Fruit of the Holy Spirit, while Pride is the Fruit of the Evil spirit.
I never understood how he could be so proud yet claim the Holy Spirit is his guide.

The Holy Spirit detests proud people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Anas09: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Dear Ana's,I don't call you out for clout chasing sake but to point out that you are worse off than a Pharisee. You are filled with vile even against your fellow Christian's,you are self righteous and attack those that don't view your God's words from your lens....who gave you the right to judge your fellow Christian's? Did your Bible not say leave judgement to God? calling you a Christian is an insult to those who are honestly seeking God...you don't have love in you!
At least I have seen some christians on this forum that are not self righteous like you such as shadeyinka,okcornel,malvisguy212, muttleylaff etc....
I can't insult my brain by anticipating a conversation with a tripe capable of wishing someone death...
Jesusjnr is mentally deranged but he doesn't do things like cursing....
Wisdom is indeed far from those who claim they are wise....
I wish I read this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Done by Anas09: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol...you wanna know a bit about my personal life grin

I admit I can be bull-headed at times.
I don't see any shame in admitting our flaws tho... absolutely no man or woman is perfect...

Now how about you? grin
No. Not your personal life. And no, this is not about being perfect not at all. But being teachable and instructibe as in correctable. Can you say your dearest friend is any of these?

And, you said here on this platform we all have made mistakes and errors. So I was hoping I had missed yours, so pls tell me.lol.
Other than having your head stuck in demons and what they do, what else did i miss? lol.

1 Like

Re: Done by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

I wish I read this trash.
Lol! You call you trash when you haven't read it?how did you know it's a trash when you haven't read it?you have judged something without reading,that is a testament to the point I have been stressing that you are too judgemental and self righteous....if being a Christian will make me what you are,then I rather die a pagan....
Fucktardd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

My dearest, from the very time I read that guys posts, I knew he was off. His pride alone is a serious pointer that Jesus is far from where he stands.

Love is the Fruit of the Holy Spirit, while Pride is the Fruit of the Evil spirit.
I never understood how he could be so proud yet claim the Holy Spirit is his guide.

The Holy Spirit detests proud people.
I agree with you on this!u are so on point here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done by OtemAtum: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Lol @ Jesusjnr. Why didn't u ask that ghost in the first place before calling Allah God Almighty? grin
Ask the ghost maybe he will also help you to know that Yahweh, Allah and thousands of other gods of religion are in a spiritual cage presently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done by OtemAtum: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2019
Jesusjnr, what you are experiencing is exactly what I term Salangicities grin

Read the origin of the word here:

3. And salang wondered until he had fallen asleep. And his emotion followed him into his dream immediately. 4. And
salang saw himself in his dream, saying, Zeusus come right now, for I want to ask you some questions. 5. And an image appeared before salang like a shadow. And salang said, if indeed you are real, tell me what I shall do tomorrow and next tomorrow. 6. And from the shadow came a voice, saying, you shall definitely go and kill Jerre with your own hands because he blasphemed against me. 7. And you shall flee the kingdom. And
salang said, indeed you are my lord Zeusus, for that is what I shall do tomorrow. And you have said exactly what is in my thought to do. 8. And
salang asked further, shall I do so, O Zeusus Krista? Is this not against your will? 9. And the image said, it is not wrong if you do so. Did Paneas the son of Aron not kill some homos for the sake of Yahweh? 10. And when the little children mocked Eliash, did he not send bears after them, to slaughter them all? 11. And salang said to the image, but I thought that you have come to stop all forms of violence. How now do you support the things in the old covenant? 12. And the image said, did Petra not cut off the ear of one of those who came to take me by force? 13. Now go and do to Jerre what he deserved by blaspheming me. For you shall definitely do so to him and nothing can stop you from doing so. 14. Now when salang awoke, he was surprised that the image whom he had supposed to be Zeusus Krista would suggest such evil to him.
15. And salang went to tell Jerre what he had seen. And Jerre said, that image which you see is not Zeusus but the idea of him. 16. And it is called the Word. For by the Word you have read and have believed upon shall you live. And the conglomeration of all the scriptures which you have read is what has appeared to you as a single matrix, which is the image you saw. 17. And by meditating always on the scriptures did the image come. And whatever the words in the scriptures which you have read when you are conscious are the things you will hear from the mouth of the image in your dreams . 18. Now my servant, take these books which I have not shown you before, read them and you shall know more about the falsehood of this idea of a real Zeusus Krista coming to your dreams. 19. Now salang read deeply into the books which he was given. And he thought deeply into his sleep. 20. And a dream came to him. For the image which he had supposed as Zeusus Krista appeared to him again and said, salang, why have you not killed this Jerre for his continual blasphemy? 21. Why do you delay to do so to him? And
salang said, is it right to kill anyone? 22. And the image said, did I not say to you in the scriptures that I have not actually come to the world to bring peace, but rather, division and sword have I brought? 23. And salang said, why do you speak only the things which I know already to me again? Can you not tell me some things which I do not know? 24. And the image said, I am an embodiment of the Holy Spirit and the son of god. And I have come to bring all things back to your remembrance as I have promised. 25. That is why I make you remember things which you must have forgotten. 26. Now O salang , go now and kill Jerre, for so did Nephi and it became holiness to him before the father. 27. And so did Paneas also, who killed those who sacrificed strange fire to the father. 28. And salang said, it is true. I shall go and kill him tomorrow morning. And his blood shall be upon his own head for blaspheming you. 29. And
salang awoke immediately and wondered, saying, how come the image of Zeusus in my dream spoke about Nephi for the first time ever? 30. For this Nephi was not known by me until this afternoon when I read the history books given to me by Jerre. 31. And salang said, I know what I shall do. Therefore
salang went and sort after a history book about Murhamid. 32. And salang readit deeply with great meditations upon its texts. And he slept while reading it. 33. And in his sleep, he saw the image again? And the image said, why did you not kill Jerre whom I have commanded you to kill? 34. And salang said, who exactly are you, O great figure? Are you Murhamid? 35. And the image said, yes I am Murhamid. And salang said, how then do you say to me before that you were Zeusus. 36. And the image said, did I deny that I am Zeusus? And salang said, how can you be both Zeusus and Murhamid at the same time? 37. And the image said, I was reincarnated as Murhamid. 38. And salang said, how come in the past dreams I had, I was told by a voice which I supposed was yours, that Murhamid was an antikrista? 39. And salang awoke in confusion. And he said, surely the words of the books I read are the things which become the image I saw in my dream. 40. And my opinions about these books are the reply I hear from the image. For in the days when I believed Murhamid as a false prophet, I heard a voice saying that it was so. 41. And now when I changed my opinion about him because of the books I just read, the image supposed to be that of Krista have said to me that Murhamid is his reincarnation. 42. And
salang became very said when he had known that Jerre was right. 43. And
salang went to Jerre and took him to Chelang, saying, treat him with the herbs so that he would be cured. 44. And Jerre was cured of his sickness. But when he came to the house of salang, he found that he had killed himself. 45. For salang drove a knife into his own belly because he was overwhelmed with depression after he had known that all the things which he defended with his life for twenty years were nothing but falsehood and illusion. 46. And Jerre wept for him and buried him in the courtyard of the church. But Jerre did not cease from practising Krishtanite, because it was his religion.
Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

No. Not your personal life. And no, this is not about being perfect not at all. But being teachable and instructibe as in correctable. Can you say your dearest friend is any of these?

And, you said here on this platform we all have made mistakes and errors. So I was hoping I had missed yours, so pls tell me.lol.
Other than having your head stuck in demons and what they do, what else did i miss? lol

Lol.. I’m more into the testimonies of victories over challenges, be it spiritual or other areas of one’s life. I like to understand the challenges and the victories.

My other major focus is understanding the mind and nature of man, and how that plays a role in decision making. That’s where my head is pretty much stuck in the past few years.
Re: Done by OtemAtum: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thanks bro.

They're the least of my worries to be honest with you, [b]for many of them are on their way to hell,

What if that ghost returns to you and yell you that there is no hell, what will you say? Don't be rash at making declarations. Confirm from that ghost first.
Re: Done by Anas09: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Lol! You call you trash when you haven't read it?how did you know it's a trash when you haven't read it?you have judged something without reading,that is a testament to the point I have been stressing that you are too judgemental and self righteous....if being a Christian will make me what you are,then I rather die a pagan....
Fucktardd!
That's because I know who you are and what you stand for.

Do you know why I refuse to engage you? You have nothing to say other than insults.

I have never really seen you in a constructive, coherent and a consistent discussion with anyone. All you do is insult. I see you as immature. Maybe when I see you behaving differently I can pay you heart.

You can never know what being a Christian means so can never know or understand my passion for the body of Christ or the things of the Kingdom.

You can die a pagan, it's your choice, It doesn't affect me. After all my character or how I ran my race will not be called into account as a yardstick to your ways on earth, when you stand before The Most High for Judgement.

The question shall be, 'Did you hear?', it won't be 'Did you observe how Anas behaved'?

Stay damned and expect the flames.
R.I.P

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Quiet Time With God. How Interesting? / You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? / The Nature/character Of Temptation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.